Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) (14679 Views)

Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid / Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:
Please dont waste ur time replying dis dude

jux one of dose attention seekers who wants to get a 'mention' on his account

^^^^^loookat this on employ homebase mechanic lookin scalagralarist?...Son are you tryn to impress the ladies? ..Goat (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2016
...we londoners are shock ypu homebase people no who young thug is...
Nigeria is really advansing[(no ofeense)
undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by anthonyirekpita(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Hummmm! I just day wait make I hear hw much him pay d guy again o!!!!!
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Booty4me: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Cocky Joe grin grin grin
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Alfred234(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't like this Young Thug guy he's very wack and always sounding like a broken blender plus he's super gay no offese to gays tho

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by ibkgab001: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Us gov will cone after him about tax
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:
undecided

grin grin
They haven't advansed yet till dey legalise gay marriagess undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by fittty(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
bjhaid:
what of endowed? dbanj and snoop dogg

Where was that a hit? undecided Have you ever heard any Nigerian/American collaboration a hit here in America? You ever heard any of the collaboration in radio stations or regular(Non-naija) clubs here in the US?
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by meekmill(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy lol

....another gold dogggger...but why are dakskin women all ways hungry for moiney...SHAME!! undecided[/quote]
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Liljeez(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^loookat this on employ homebase mechanic lookin scalagralarist?...Son are you tryn to impress the ladies? ..do you Mac job? (No ofeense) angry
The first bolded phrase.....did u mean 'unemployed'??

The second bolded word....sorry but there's nothing like that in English language ...

The third bolded word.....shouldn't it be 'offence' instead?

You're here blabbing nonsense and forming yankee blood meanwhile ur English is as bad as hell......

You're really living according to ur moniker MrCork......u think with your d.i.c.k.....

U copy
lalasticlala
FlawlessRebirth
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funkybabee:
wish u and Nicki to collab
hehehe.. I bet that Davido will not only go broke, but borrow from likes of World Bank for him to dream to feature Nicki Minaj..

ask KC..
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
seankay:
I'd like to hear yours
well, it was popular in uk as well.
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by bamite(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.PLS YOU SHOULD TRY READ davido's LATE POST...U LL KNOW WHAT M TALKING ABOUHT...(E FEATURED MILL AND HE(davido)WAS RANTING ON HOW MUCH HE PAID HIM..SO M JUST SAYING OR GUESSING RATHER THAT HIS GOING TO DO SAME WITH "YOUNG THUG"...

PLS ALWAYS GET THE MESSG BEFORE JOINING THE CONVO...

*PEACE*
it's like you're new here undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by jornie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by jornie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Yes bro.. he is better than Young thug and meek mills..
Wana argue?
I dont think you should compare youngthug with cassper nyovest,b'cos their styles are different...
Thugga's style is Trap,cassper has neva done Trap....i think you should be comparing Young thug and Emtee ...IMO tho
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
bamite:
it's like you're new here undecided
.M NOT...

.BEING HERE SINCE 2012...

I KNOW D SADIST

JUST IN THE MOOD TO TALK
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by bamite(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^there you go...typicall homebase good differ...you catch them out & they start preaching like pastor....OLE.you come to nairaland looking for men wit moiney & then you wanttto no how much Davido have in is bank account & how much they will pay him... (READ YOUR LAST POST)..you now want to date Davido &meeek mill all because of moiney...black women like you are disgrace to planet earth & that's the exact reason why we will continue to prefer white women..YOU ARE A 419 GOLD DIGGGER FRAUDALIST!! (No ofennse). angry
hahaha..bros abeg which kyn weed you smoke 2day?
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by bamite(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.M NOT...

I KNOW D SADIST

JUST IN THE MOOD TO TALK
lol..ok
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by wittyt98(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy hehehe nice ... im still trying to figure out how the music and video would look like tho....I just hope they both deliver some kind of super hot afro pop marijuana cruise music .
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Liljeez:

The first bolded phrase.....did u mean 'unemployed'??

The second bolded word....sorry but there's nothing like that in English language ...

The third bolded word.....shouldn't it be 'offence' instead?

You're here blabbing nonsense and forming yankee blood meanwhile ur English is as bad as hell......

You're really living according to ur moniker MrCork......u think with your d.i.c.k.....

U copy
lalasticlala
FlawlessRebirth

.STOP DERALING THE THREAD!!
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.M NOT...

I KNOW D SADIST

JUST IN THE MOOD TO TALK

^^^^there she go....she in the mood to talk about other people bank account & moiney but never in the mood to talk about get common sence...SHE A 419 GOLD DIGGGER WANNABE!! ((No ofeense) undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Smellingmouth: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
jornie:

I dont think you should compare youngthug with cassper nyovest,b'cos their styles are different...
Thugga's style is Trap,cassper has neva done Trap....i think you should be comparing Young thug and Emtee ...IMO tho
Well said, I concur grin
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Smellingmouth: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin
MrCork:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Funkybabee(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
krattoss:
hehehe.. I bet that Davido will not only go broke, but borrow from likes of World Bank for him to dream to feature Nicki Minaj..

ask KC..

but he done feat her boyfriend nah!!!(meek mil) he can use that connection
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Liljeez(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

.STOP DERALING THE THREAD!!
Ni.g.ga....who started it??
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
i fvck with young thug... listen to his latest song 'worth it''...
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alfred234:
I don't like this Young Thug guy he's very wack and always sounding like a broken blender plus he's super gay no offese to gays tho
why do you think he's gay? cos he wears womens' clothe and paints his finger nails?
believe me, he's straight..
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Yes bro.. he is better than Young thug and meek mills..
Wana argue?
no bro, I am good.

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
that's gonna be the bomb joor.so much love that young thug guy just that his hairstyle disgusts.infact am dancing to *with that* right now
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funkybabee:

but he done feat her boyfriend nah!!!(meek mil) he can use that connection
they ain't worth same.

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Yungbitz(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^another sad homebase nigeria house wife...all becozxxx she want to date celebrity by forse...Is moiney all you black women only want?..SAD undecided
it been a while since I read multiple statements of sheer daftness and low caliber reasoning..let this ladies be cos it evident you are delusional..she hasn't said anything wrong about Davido beside you are a broke Ass tied to the Apron String of one White Septuagenarian in London all to Survive..shut ur trashy mouth..if u gat money you would date whoever pleases u,black gold digger or not!!! No black kitten for U so rant on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / Watch Kechi Okwuchi Trowback Pictures Before And After The Plane Crash / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.