Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) (14679 Views)

Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid / Davido Pictured With Young Thug At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yungbitz:

it been a while since I read multiple statements of sheer daftness and low caliber reasoning..let this ladies be cos it evident you are delusional..she hasn't said anything wrong about Davido beside you are a broke Ass tied to the Apron String of one White Septuagenarian in London all to Survive..shut ur trashy mouth..if u gat money you would date whoever pleases u,black gold digger or not!!! No black kitten for U so rant on

^^^lookkkat Ghana immmigraanant talk in to a whole Nigerian like we on the same level..FlawlessRebirth2 is a good DIGGGER...she wanted to no how much Davido have in his account & how how they paid him to tap wit meekmill & young doc....brother ..if you have NOTIN inteligent to add to this thread
.pliss Loggggof..GOAT! ..you homebase people don't even no young thug!
undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
duchess25:
that's gonna be the bomb joor.so much love that young thug guy just that his hairstyle disgusts.infact am dancing to *with that* right now

..we hope you not another black women ask in if young thug have moiney...so you ask is moiney...you gold differ....how do you people there in that nigeria even no who young thug is ..sef? undecided
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Yungbitz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^lookkkat Ghana immmigraanant talk in to a whole Nigerian like we on the same level..FlawlessRebirth2 is a good DIGGGER...she wanted to no how much Davido have in his account & how how they paid him to tap wit meekmill & young doc....brother ..if you have NOTIN inteligent to add to this thread
.pliss Loggggof..GOAT! ..you homebase people don't even no young thug!
undecided
Keep displaying your foolishness with your senseless rants..you gon win Nairaland Most Daft User of the Year even from as early as February..you can't even spell right..go take some overdose of crack fool
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yungbitz:

Keep displaying your foolishness with your senseless rants..you gon win Nairaland Most Daft User of the Year even from as early as February..you can't even spell right..go take some overdose of crack fool

[size=16pt]... YOUNG MAN....STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!![/size]

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

..we hope you not another black women ask in if young thug have moiney...so you ask is moiney...you gold differ....how do you people there in that nigeria even no who young thug is ..sef? undecided
what is this Americana wannabe talking.like young thug ain't popular eeeh.stay clear of my mentions cos it seems u reason with ur cork(no offence)
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Alfred234(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
SkinnyDude:
why do you think he's gay? cos he wears womens' clothe and paints his finger nails?
believe me, he's straight..
He's gay or bisexual he said when he was in prison all he did was smoke and f*ck and I know for sure that the female prison is well separated from the male prison so who was he f*ckin in prison if not guys? I don't even have a problem with him being gay or not its just that the guy is so messed up from his hairstyle to his dressing to his voice
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
duchess25:

what is this Americana wannabe talking.like young thug ain't popular eeeh.stay clear of my mentions cos it seems u reason with ur cork(no offence)

...calm down you this ordddnarry Ghana lookin bread an egg seller...have you been to London?..are you on my level?...you have no shance on hell to reach London.. GOAT! angry
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Yungbitz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

[size=16pt]... YOUNG MAN....STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!![/size]

Hahaha.... U just shot urself in the butt

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alfred234:

He's gay or bisexual he said when he was in prison all he did was smoke and f*ck and I know for sure that the female prison is well separated from the male prison so who was he f*ckin in prison if not guys? I don't even have a problem with him being gay or not its just that the guy is so messed up from his hairstyle to his dressing to his voice
his hair is not as bad as fetty wap's.. his voice is unique to me.. i don't really like his dressing... about fvcking in the prison, the warders or prison guides might be supplying him with women, secretly....
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by polariss(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:
...we londoners are shock ypu homebase people no who young thug is...
Nigeria is really advansing[(no ofeense)
undecided
they dnt grow sense over dr in pekam?..u guys dat went abroad through libya mehn
Yes-no offence
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

...calm down you this ordddnarry Ghana lookin bread an egg seller...have you been to London?..are you on my level?...you have no shance on hell to reach London.. GOAT! angry

see this lassa rat ooo.try make a correct sentence b4 u can come to join words with me.ur spelling sef dey fear me.ewu Gambia amaghi ihe. no dare quote me again ooo.Abu m ada anambra ooo.we no dey like trouble ooo buh if u find us eeeh nah fire ooo
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
duchess25:

see this lassa rat ooo.try make a correct sentence b4 u can come to join words with me.ur spelling sef dey fear me.ewu Gambia amaghi ihe. no dare quote me again ooo.Abu m ada anambra ooo.we no dey like trouble ooo buh if u find us eeeh nah fire ooo

..correction...sweet hat.. may I remind you am from London an may I remind you I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot an may I remind you I can get any women's I want includin you...GOAT!....women's like you come to nairaland to find moiney.....you nevet been to london so please show respect.YOU ARE A GOLD DIIIGER!!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Yungbitz:

.KIKIKIKIKI

LEAVE THAT WASTE
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Yungbitz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIKI

LEAVE THAT WASTE

Mr Daftness himself has embraced Peace so I will sheath my sword till need be
Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
MrCork:

..correction...sweet hat.. may I remind you am from London an may I remind you I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot an may I remind you I can get any women's I want includin you...GOAT!....women's like you come to nairaland to find moiney.....you nevet been to london so please show respect.YOU ARE A GOLD DIIIGER!!! (No ofeense) angry
lol thank God say nah range rover spot u dey drive not range rover sport. iti akwu.londoner wannabe.am not gonna join words with you cos u ain't my type.u lowlife fantasing about london from ur ajegunle hideout. classless sh*t

1 Like

Re: Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
duchess25:

lol thank God say nah range rover spot u dey drive not range rover sport. iti akwu.londoner wannabe.am not gonna join words with you cos u ain't my type.u lowlife fantasing about london from ur ajegunle hideout. classless sh*t

...you never bein to London. ..I have...I am a londonet..show respett..GOAT!(no odenase) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad's Dad Told Suspect Primeboy To Run Away – Singer's Mum Tearfully Narrates / Watch Kechi Okwuchi Trowback Pictures Before And After The Plane Crash / Paul Okoye And Williams Uchemba's Comedy Skit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.