Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (3385 Views)

I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Do You Do Online Article Writing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by esolution1: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2009
well, if you really want to start earning some cool money doing online article writing business, you need to first of all determine the kind of articles that you want to write. Is it for site promotion? for research students? for blogs? for product reviews? etc,
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by SeyQua: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
@feelingz. AW Surveys is bad business. They have a cash out amount of 75 dollars but they don't give you surveys to reach that threshold in time. Now, even when you eventually do by referall earnings, they still refuse to pay, claiming that your account has been used for some illegal activity.

Don't waste your time with them; they are a scam.

Your best bet is to go into copywriting. As long as you are passionate and got great skills, you wouldn't go hungry.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by SeyQua: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
@feelingz. AW Surveys is bad business. They have a cash out amount of 75 dollars but they don't give you surveys to reach that threshold in time. Now, even when you eventually do by referall earnings, they still refuse to pay, claiming that your account has been used for some illegal activity.

Don't waste your time with them; they are a scam.

Your best bet is to go into copywriting. As long as you are passionate and got great skills, you wouldn't go hungry.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by MrMurdah: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by kaycast(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
@seyqua am interested how do i go about freelance writting?

@pavillion; why cant we be sincere for once, the above blog is new, does not even have the information you claim it has and please you can do a good job by translating it into a language we can understand in this part of tthe world

For most people who dont have good content and are just looking for trafic, why dont you do something better with your time than to come and deceive us here.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by pavillion: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
We should be sincere with what that guy has packaged.
I got his package and it worth more than i expected.
Don't allow any body to deny you of this wonderful
package.
see it yourself
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by danieee(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
yeah article writing is quite good and very lucrative,but with surveys you'r gonna need a lot of tools like ip changing softwares, form filling softwares, etc,i advice you go for article writing
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by MrMurdah: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2009
Surveys are profitable, most people do not how to work them!
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by adisa363: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
you cam make money at palmresearch.com they pay$2 per account and you only need to open 10 accounts to make 20 dollars, but you need an ip changer you can get that for n1565 naira only call 08135346990.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by suxes2005(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
I guess we need more information about article writing and also survey here, I think both are ok

It all depends on the person that is involved.

You might find joy in typing or survey filling

SHALOM
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by segefola: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2009
Please do not use article writing software, search engine spider do not take kindly with it.
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by bobbybam21: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
Oline surveys is one of the best way to make money online you can only do this by
1. Avoid using a Nigeria IP if you're a Nigerian
2. You must have US Address
3. you must,

Visit this site to see all and method on how to make good money.

www.steadyinternetmoney..com
or
call; +2347031247300
Re: How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? by highq(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
Don't bother buying any e-book. send ur mail address to internetbestlink@gmail.com and i will mail you some hot free ebooks and links. it's an open offer, anybody can opt in

(1) (2)

How Much In Naira Do Gtbank Naira Mastercard Do Charge Per Dollar? / Ultra Modern Heritage Mall Ibadan / Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.