Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How True Is This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Picture (2153 Views)

How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) / Girls...how True Is This (PHOTO) / What Level Are You On This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Picture by lurlah2014(f): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am not sure if the artist is right about this?

But I think your suggestion. Will change my mind set about the meaning of this illustration.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Picture by politricks: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Not entirely true because while the mother can still shoulder the responsibilities of the child or at least share it with the man, the man cannot carry a pregnancy should anything(God forbid) happen to the woman. What i mean is responsibilities is flexible and unisex but pregnancy is not.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Picture by mynd1(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
True grin
Re: How True Is This Picture by Mutuwa(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
undeniably true.
Exceptions : If the child mumu pass cow,or cannot be tolerated any more due to factors/activities which doesn't warrant any sane person to so continue with that kind of child,as a sane father, then he (father) would only carry him/her half way and disown him.
Re: How True Is This Picture by frostland(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
nt so true becus nt all father are playing the role of a father,as for I wanna be just like my Dad and wanna marry a woman like my mum they are the best.
Re: How True Is This Picture by Michellla(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Not So True.
Both The Mom And The Father Share The Responsibilities Even After The Child Is Born.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Picture by talktonase(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
depends on the circumstances of each case oh.not all men are willing to shoulder responsibilty same goes to women who kill unborn babies or even abandone the child after birth.I honestly feel it has to do with moral standing of each person and the ability to assume responsibility.
Re: How True Is This Picture by cruzita(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
I disagree.mothers still shoulders spme of the child's responsibilities even after giving birth to the child.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Picture by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is simply not true.
Re: How True Is This Picture by Lovelynature(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
True grin
this could be said of you and I if you don't mind
Re: How True Is This Picture by pharmagba: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
lurlah2014:
I am not sure if the artist is right about this?

But I think your suggestion. Will change my mind set about the meaning of this illustration.
I think the inscription on the photo is wrong.
It should be that the mothers (being the child is real in her womb) cares for the immediate responsibilities or near needs of the child eg what to eat and daily well being, but the father (being the child in his head which is virtual) is futurist ie care for what the child will become, how to send the child to the best of schools.
Re: How True Is This Picture by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mothers rule jare..
All this fathers just trying to steal Kudos tongue

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Picture by kimnicki(f): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
not in all cases joor

some fathers are irresponsible
it's still the woman that trains the children

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Picture by yaqq: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
very correct! only irresponsible father will think otherwise
Re: How True Is This Picture by lurlah2014(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
So the mother does not do the same?
pharmagba:

I think the inscription on the photo is wrong.
It should be that the mothers (being the child is real in her womb) cares for the immediate responsibilities or near needs of the child eg what to eat and daily well being, but the father (being the child in his head which is virtual) is futurist ie care for what the child will become, how to send the child to the best of schools.
Re: How True Is This Picture by Doubleagent008(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
the ideal should be that mother carries for 9 months, father starts thinking from start of that 9 months. And from when the child is born, they both do the thinking worrying and caring. of what use is a man if he leaves the care of his child to the woman alone( wife, gf or ex)? but then we now live in a messed up word.
to the picture, it's not totally right it's lacking some more details.
Re: How True Is This Picture by pharmagba: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2016
lurlah2014:
So the mother does not do the same?
Let me give you an example to explain my point. A father may be planing how to earn or save money to ccarter for his child say university education when the child is 5years old, at that moment the mother is thinking of getting a blanket to protect the same child aganist cold for this very night. You see the fathers futurist responsibity only comes to play when the mothers immediate responsibility is taken care of. in this example if the child does not get blanket this very night he may get cold and die and the future plan and responsibity of the father will not come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Now a changed person / How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Dont Want To Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.