Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) (2153 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Congrats Liverpool and Arsenal for a match of the season contender grin

Sorry Arsenal fans for your loss tongue

1 Like

Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by cruzita(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

congrats arsenal(opposite)

sorry Liverpool(opposite)
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by BeardGangSTAR: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Congrats Liverpool and Arsenal for a match of the season contender grin

Sorry Arsenal fans for your loss tongue

Liverpool won because their manager wears a beard. Wenger should grow some fùcking beard!
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
I beg we already know where arsenal would be come May nah; D

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
BeardGangSTAR:

Liverpool won because their manager wears a beard. Wenger should grow some fùcking beard!

You want him to join your gang ... #Beardgang wink
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by BeardGangSTAR: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You want him to join your gang ... #Beardgang wink

That's the only hope for him. Look at Guardiola, Klopp , Mourinho and the rest. The unifying factor is beard.
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by thesicilian: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
lol.
Arsene Wenger is actually the best coach in the premier league. He takes babies an makes them men. It is not easy to remain consistently in the top four, with all the big money purchases going on around him. Look at Guardiola, Mourinho, they can't function without a squad full of established stars, but I can bet you, Arsene Wenger could qualify any Team B team for the champions league!
I doff my hat for him.
ynwa

1 Like

Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
thesicilian:
lol.
Arsene Wenger is actually the best coach in the premier league. He takes babies an makes them men. It is not easy to remain consistently in the top four, with all the big money purchases going on around him. Look at Guardiola, Mourinho, they can't function without a squad full of established stars, but I can bet you, Arsene Wenger could qualify any Team B team for the champions league!
I doff my hat for him.
ynwa
so fucking tru. He makes something out of nothing.
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
thesicilian:
lol.
I doff my hat for him.
ynwa

No wonder he has forgotten what this looks like

Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by thesicilian: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No wonder he has forgotten what this looks like
Lol. He's good, and he knows what to do to win the champions league. He's just being stubborn and overly strict to his principles of player development instead of purchasing already made players.
Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
thesicilian:

Lol. He's good, and he knows what to do to win the champions league. He's just being stubborn and overly strict to his principles of player development instead of purchasing already made players.

Albert Einstein defines insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Its obviously not working so he could be insane grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Your Friends React When A Lady Slaps You In Public . Lol (PHOTO) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Dont Want To Sleep With / I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option / John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.