Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend (453 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / I Dated My Co-worker And It Was An Epic Disaster / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend by Philosopher1979: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
PEOPLE CAN BE REALLY CRAZY OR IS THIS A MENTAL DISORDER OR WHAT. READ THE STORY BELOW

A 25-year-old casual worker, Raphael Nwoye, on Tuesday allegedly went on the rampage in the Ajao Estate area of Lagos State, stabbing a 33-year-old colleague, Ifeanyi Onuoha, to death for insulting his lover, and injuring two others who tried to make peace.
It was learnt that 33-year-old Onuoha was stabbed in the neck and in the back at about 8am on Niyi Ogunbameru Street after the suspect claimed that Onuoha had been rude to his lover, identified only as Ngozi, on several occasions.

READ THE REST OF THE STORY HERE

http://crimeworldnaija..com.ng/2016/02/man-kills-colleague-over-girlfriend.html
Re: Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
because of a woman?
Re: Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend by Lovelynature(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nawa oo

crazy world
Re: Man Kills Co-worker Over Girlfriend by femimike1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Friends Vs Boifriends / My Friend Wishes To Be Flavour's Next Baby Mama / Ese Oruru: Yinusa Names Child ‘fatima’ From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.