Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire (2836 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by seggzz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me". - Psalm:51:5. It therefore means infants are sinners.

For all recorded history until now, the highest death rates among humans has been infants. Infants mortality has always been very high. Children are more vulnerable to natural disasters, food shortages, diseases and other things. What kind of God would send this infants to hell fire? Will this people go to heaven? If this infants are going to hell, can we say God is fair enough or wicked?
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
seggzz:
"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me". - Psalm:51:5. It therefore means infants are sinners.

For all recorded history until now, the highest death rates among humans has been infants. Infants mortality has always been very high. Children are more vulnerable to natural disasters, food shortages, diseases and other things. What kind of God would send this infants to hell fire? Will this people go to heaven? If this infants are going to hell, can we say God is fair enough or wicked?

The bible has been edited and misinterpreted. When the full story is not available,the rest will make no sense.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by seggzz(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

The bible has been edited and misinterpreted. When the full story is not available,the rest will make no sense.
By King James I presumed? The Bible God has no pity for infants. He just send to hell fire.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
seggzz:

By King James I presumed? The Bible God has no pity for infants. He just send to hell fire.

King James himself was a gay King. He killed his mum and wife. He forced his subject to pay hims taxes with the use of the bible. The bible is a tool of oppresion for those who accept it. I don't think you should worry about a book re edited by a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jesus loves children
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

King James himself was a gay King. He killed his mum and wife. He forced his subject to pay hims taxes with the use of the bible. The bible is a tool of oppresion for those who accept it. I don't think you should worry about a book re edited by a mad man.
all ur post reeks of sheer ignorance. Where in history did you ever read dat the KJV bible was written by king James? Google is ur friend
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
all ur post reeks of sheer ignorance. Where in history did you ever read dat the KJV bible was written by king James? Google is ur friend

I'm sure you saw the word "edited". Besides the bible is a tool of oppression. I wish I were that ignorant to be honest.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
seggzz:

sin remains dormant in man until the age of accountability it reached. apostle paul was clear on dis in the book of romans. It is d law that gives power to sin and until a child gets old enough to understand good and bad dat sin can take place.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

I'm sure you saw the word "edited". Besides the bible is a tool of oppression. I wish I were that ignorant to be honest.
you obviously are ignorant. Go and google about Williams tyndale
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
you obviously are ignorant. Go and google about Williams tyndale

What was king Jame's role?

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

What was king Jame's role?

dat is d question you were suppose to ask google before coming online to give false information
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by seggzz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

That means the Bible was also a tool for slavery.
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
dat is d question you were suppose to ask google before coming online to give false information

I'm asking you instead since you claim to know better. The guy you mentioned was apparently one of the translators used by King James. That doesn't mean the book is not a book of oppression. After all millions were killed for nor not accepting it.

I hope you can defend your integrity and freedom the way you aggressively defended the bible. You seem like a bible slave to me.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by seggzz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
sin remains dormant in man until the age of accountability it reached. apostle paul was clear on dis in the book of romans. It is d law that gives power to sin and until a child gets old enough to understand good and bad dat sin can take place.
Bros, there is no biblical evidence for this your claim. I just gave you some of one of the verse where infants are refer as sinners. And so they will be cast into hell fire if they died. Give me Bible verses to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
seggzz:

That means the Bible was also a tool for slavery.

Salve obey your master is a famous quote used till this day. Am I wrong oyeludef?

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:

What is sin? Only Christians can be sinners. If no one believe in god there can be no sin. Sin is a moral code for Christians. I am not a christian,I cannot commit sin. Same applies to babies.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

I'm asking you instead since you claim to know better. The guy you mentioned was apparently one of the translators used by King James. That doesn't mean the book is not a book of oppression. After all millions were killed for nor not accepting it.

I hope you can defend your integrity and free the way you aggressively defended the bible. You seem like a bible slave to me.
ur ignorance is legendary. Now let me give you free education but don't expect it everytime wen u can simply use google.
The protestant church had just broken out of the Catholic Church and people wanted to know the word of God which was sacred at dat time as it was only Catholic priests dat had access. People like tyndale began to translate it to their local languages and almost other parts of Europe had gotten the Bible in their native language except England where tyndale was from. England was totally under the control of the Catholic Church and so it was prohibited for any one to attempt to translate d Bible from the sacred latin language (just like Koran is in arabic today) to English. Tyndale having been trained and tutored back in the Catholic Church started translation of the Bible into English and he translated majority of the Bible into English before he was caught and killed by order of d English king as at dat time. Few years later king Jame's ascended d throne as d king of England and he didn't succumb to Catholic influence so he gave the permission dat d Bible could b translated into English. 54 scholars who understood d original Language d Bible was written in i.e greek, Aramaic and Hebrew came together to translate it into English and dey used a major part of the work of William tyndale
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
seggzz:

Bros, there is no biblical evidence for this your claim. I just gave you some of one of the verse where infants are refer as sinners. And so they will be cast into hell fire if they died. Give me Bible verses to back up your claim.
You might think I am saying that sin and the law are the same. That is not true. But the law was the only way I could learn what sin means. I would never have known it is wrong to want something that is not mine. But the law said, “You must not want what belongs to someone else.” And sin found a way to use that command and make me want all kinds of things that weren’t mine. So sin came to me because of the command. But without the law, sin has no power. Before I knew the law, I was alive. But when I heard the law’s command, sin began to live, and I died spiritually. The command was meant to bring life, but for me it brought death. Sin found a way to fool me by using the command to make me die. Now the law is holy, and the command is holy and right and good. Does this mean that something that is good brought death to me? No, it was sin that used the good command to bring me death. This shows how terrible sin really is. It can use a good command to produce a result that shows sin at its very worst.
Romans 7:7-13 ERV
http://bible.com/406/rom.7.7-13.ERV
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

Salve obey your master is a famous quote used till this day. Am I wrong oyeludef?
i rather b a slave to God than to be to d devil
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
ur ignorance is legendary. Now let me give you free education but don't expect it everytime wen u can simply use google.
The protestant church had just broken out of the Catholic Church and people wanted to know the word of God which was sacred at dat time as it was only Catholic priests dat had access. People like tyndale began to translate it to their local languages and almost other parts of Europe had gotten the Bible in their native language except England where tyndale was from. England was totally under the control of the Catholic Church and so it was prohibited for any one to attempt to translate d Bible from the sacred latin language (just like Koran is in arabic today) to English. Tyndale having been trained and tutored back in the Catholic Church started translation of the Bible into English and he translated majority of the Bible into English before he was caught and killed by order of d English king as at dat time. Few years later king Jame's ascended d throne as d king of England and he didn't succumb to Catholic influence so he gave the permission dat d Bible could b translated into English. 54 scholars who understood d original Language d Bible was written in i.e greek, Aramaic and Hebrew came together to translate it into English and dey used a major part of the work of William tyndale

Are you proud to be a Yoruba/black at all? You seem only interested in your slavery religion. I care about Yoruba language and I don't want to see it go extinct. I think our way of life is much better and should be preserved. Don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

What is sin? Only Christians can be sinners. If no one believe in god there can be no sin. Sin is a moral code for Christians. I am not a christian,I cannot commit sin. Same applies to babies.
You wish grin as long as you have a conscience and know good and bad, you can commit sin
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:

You wish grin as long as you have a conscience and know good and bad, you can commit sin

Sin is only in a Christian's vocabulary. You are a slave to sin if you are a christian. Only Christians do things for reward. I do things based on how I feel and what I think is right. That is the way to grow. Saying infants can go to hell is ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

Are you proud to be a Yoruba/black at all? You seem only interested in your slavery religion. I care about Yoruba language and I don't want to see it go extinct. I think our way of life is much better and should be preserved. Don't you think?
there is yoruba bible too you know.
I am a proud Ogbomoso boy but am not proud of our fettishes. Wat did you think pushed alot of our parents to Christianity? Just take a look at Africa magic and see how we African portray ourselves as fettish, wicked, diabolical. Are we gonna also blame d white men for dat?
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
there is yoruba bible too you know.
I am a proud Ogbomoso boy but am not proud of our fettishes. Wat did you think pushed alot of our parents to Christianity? Just take a look at Africa magic and see how we African portray ourselves as fettish, wicked, diabolical. Are we gonna also blame d white men for dat?

I heard an iidiot translated the bible to yoruba to pass down slavery to lots of yourbas. The funny thing is claiming "Olourn" means God grin grin. That got me laughing,both have different meaning. If you pray to Olorun you pray to the yoruba Orishas,I hope you know that?

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

Sin is only in a Christian's vocabulary. You are a slave to sin if you are a christian. Only Christians do things for reward. I do things based on how I feel and what I think is right. That is the way to grow. Saying infants can go to hell is ignorance.
infants cannot go to hell. I repeat, as long as you know good and bad, you can go to hell. D fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and bad opened the first man to sin
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
infants cannot go to hell. I repeat, as long as you know good and bad, you can go to hell. D fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and bad opened the first man to sin

And you happen to know hell fire truly exist?

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

I heard an iidiot translated the bible to yoruba to pass down slavery to lots of yourbas. The funny thing is claiming "Olourn" means God grin grin. That got me laughing,both have different meaning. If you pray to Olorun you pray to the yoruba Orishas,I hope you know that?
thank God I call Him YAHWEH.
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

And you happen to know hell fire truly exist?
yes it does cos I believe the Bible
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:

So you don't use the word "olorun"

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by oyeludef(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifenes:

So you don't use the word "olorun"
do you use the word God?
Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
This one?

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire by ifenes(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
oyeludef:
do you use the word God?

Na! Why should I? God is not a name of anyone one,why should I use it. It is a religious code for a slave master/control freak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientist,atheist And Others How Is It Possible?.. / Another Poll! - Who Is Robbing God? / Is Satan Immortal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.