Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade (14431 Views)

Judge Issued Warning To EFCC Not To Re-arrest Chief Fani-kayode. / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life / Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by micronut(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
We were shocked to read a statement on an online medium by one Sulaiman Alimi Adeniyi who claimed to be representing a group he referred to as Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice in which he lied to have been invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) to defend a petition earlier sent by his group to the anti-graft body against His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II) that the authority of the anti-graft body in Nigeria, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) has begun the investigation of the revered monarch and his company named Metropole Interproject Limited over an alleged N400 million forgery which involved the immediate past Ooni if Ife, late Oba Okunade Sijuwade(Olubuse ll) business empire Sijuwade Holdings Ltd.

We view this statement as an attempt by some enemies of progress to cause an unwarranted disharmony not only between the two royal families of Sijuwade and Ogunwusi but also to disrupt the peace that Ile-Ife has enjoyed. We urge the public to ignore this sponsored campaign of calumny and advise the promoter of this sacrilegious statement to desist from such an attempt only capable of embarrassing a well respected royalty and causing needless acrimony between two royal families which may take the generations unborn to resolve.

The relationship between the late Great personalities Ooni Okunade Sijuwade and the Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi then a prince was a father and son relationship which translated to a business relationship through their companies.

It is pertinent to say that the cordiality that existed between the late Ooni Okunade sijuwade (Olubuse II) and Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II) has rather gone better subsequent to Ooni Ogunwusi’s coronation as Kabiyesi almost on daily basis communicates with members of Sijuwade family led by Prince Tokunbo, who is in charge of the business empire left behind by the late Ooni Sijuwade. The family head of the entire Sijuwades Prince Adekunle Sijuwade, two weeks ago, led other members of the royal family including Prince Tokunbo and Prince Aderemi on a homage to Kabiyesi Ogunwusi where they pledged their loyalty and readiness to actively key into his agenda of progress for Ile-Ife.

His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) has always prior to and after his coronation been law-abiding fine gentleman of clean and unquestionable character who has been involved in any fraudulent transactions and he has never been invited or quizzed any anti-graft agency.

We thus remain unruffled as the flaccid hoax of 400million naira fraud is incapable of bringing the much valuable hard-earned name to a targeted disrepute before the general public by the so-called Comrade Alimi Sulaiman known to have been hobnobing with a politician in the town who has refused to accept the unchangeable reality of the destined enthronement of Ooni Ogunwusi against his unpopular choice.

The relationship between the two Ife royal families remains unshakeable and unbreakable as they are together in the train of peace and progress.

Signed;
Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade For:Sijuwade family

Prince Adesina Ogunwusi,
For: Ogunwusi family.

Below are the pictures taken when the sons of the Late. Ooni Sijuade, headed by the first son, Prince Tokunbo Sijuade visited Ooni Ogunwusi at his palace last week.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Femolacaster(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good, Ooni's enemies will get heart attack with this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by EasternActivist: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
He hasn't been quizzed doesn't stop the procedure until his invitation stage...
So chill, I really believe that the hypocritical Yoruba won't lie low until a propaganda is set up and I ask why is a reputable media not carrying it.

All finger still crossed.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Degis(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
So chill, I really believe that the hypocritical Yoruba won't lie low until a propaganda is set up and I ask why is a reputable media not carrying it.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to be the Investigating and Arresting Authority, go and quiz him. Do you think you are in your backwater village where you behave irrationally after a heavy dosage of Akpu

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Tunami(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

a typical ipob man.

23 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by EasternActivist: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
a typical ipob man.

A typical APC zombie man

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by EasternActivist: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Degis:

Since you have taken it upon yourself to be the Investigating and Arresting Authority, go and quiz him. Do you think you are in your backwater village where you behave irrationally after a heavy dosage of Akpu

Lol. It will be my honour to make that criminal pop out our yam money from his Amala head and let you Amala eaters from osun village watch me.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Dasini: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Omisore tinz
Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Tunami(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

A typical APC zombie man
am not even supporting apc.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by EasternActivist: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
am not even supporting apc.

You should wear your zombie tag with pride like am wearing my IPOB tag with pride.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by akoraye(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Femolacaster:
Good, Ooni's enemies will get heart attack with this.

amen!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Anticabal: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
#OoniMustEatWateryBeans

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Tunami(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

You should wear your zombie tag with pride like am wearing my IPOB tag with pride.
you're talking thrash and please do me a favour, just getaway.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
God Will Definitely Punish All These IPOB Miscreants Spreading Falsehoods On The Internet...

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by brunofarad(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ok
Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Sunnycliff(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
What shall it profit liars and whoremongers to see a happy family separated? Let there be love

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by mascot87(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
We know that the IPOB youths are foools
Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Beehshorp(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Is the ooni a PDP member? If yes then he must be under probe from the EFCC if no then u know he is a saint...

We av been scammed

I don't read quotes and am not concerned on how many times am been mentioned

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
efcc is afraid of oba of oni if nah olisa metu now dem for rush am lyke rat wel cary lasa fever...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by kennyman2000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Collynzo888: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol. It will be my honour to make that criminal pop out our yam money from his Amala head and let you Amala eaters from osun village watch me.... grin grin

Were you not the little kid calling the mod for help when one guy was tormenting your life. Grow up and stop all these tribal bigotry, it leads to no where.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Dollyak(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is obviously a common sense. There is no way the investigation can get anywhere in the first place.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Wyttcat: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
We know it was a lie when the post couldn't get beyond "forgery"' or explain how they got the " N400m forgery" claim. There was no details of what transpired, anyone can get up and claimed he was duped.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Weedcrusher: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
I said it
Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Weedcrusher: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

You see your life so?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade by Weedcrusher: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
stardragon:
efcc is afraid of oba of oni if nah olisa metu nah dem for rush am lyke rat wel cary lasa fever...

When will you learn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sule Lamido & Wike Commission Reconstructed Ozuoba-Rumosi Road In Rivers(photos) / Mahmood Yakubu Must Be Arrested - Court Insists / Obiano ‘Police’ Learn Martial Arts To Tackle Revenue Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.