Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (24971 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / What Was The Toughest Punishment You Received As A Child In Secondary School ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by hakinze00(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
I did frog jump round d school compound 3times when I was in ss3 for late coming with juniors
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Kriztovar13(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Carry building blocks for hours as load of sin
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by cycline404(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Shai
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
One stupid teacher told me to lie down on the grass inside the sun for about 2hours
LSSMCM
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Nelsizzy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Was in JSS3. I left school with some of my friends during break to play Ps 2. We were giving 6 strokes of the cane each right on the assembly ground. To think i was a prefect........
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by demzey(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol Mr man, u no go ryt d real meaning of NFA?
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by EuDavies(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
We were caught playing football after break, I had a babe I was trying to love up with, mr dapo flogged us, then had us do what we call CIGAR OBO. The babes were all dere and some were laughing while my babe to be was so quiet guess she felt for me. Dat was my only consolation but mehn shame wan finish me.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by legwa10(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Are u a soldier
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by AbdulHaram(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was told to recite Peter Piper picked a peck of pickle pepper 5 times. And the teacher knew I'm a stammerer! angry angry angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Marshallian(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
I was called out in d general assembly to read my love letter embarassed

It was so so embarrassing
I fell sick afterwards nd missed skul for 1week coz of d shame

Was in jss2 cry

Lol..... That's touching
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by legwa10(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=CaptainRahl post=43283633]I sat on my head on a cement floor covered with gravels in d rain (imagine dusts, water droplets, etc entering my eyes/nose) for 5 hrs while been *massaged* intermittently.

I hung-up for wall so-tay bat sef no fit envy me for that kind situation.

***lemme pause here for now***[are u a soldieq]
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by dguizman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was asked to wash the pig house for month just because we were playing ball inside an empty class...chai..ACMC days
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by onunwa21(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
When I was caught stoning the principal mango...I was suspended and asked to bring my parents. I went and pay an okada man asking him to claim to be my father. On that faithful day everything was going well until Mrs. Orji entered and spoil my show" this is not his father. I know his father very well, infact we schooled together". After the drama, that was how I was expelled from the junior seminary.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by scarffield(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:

Was in jss2 cry
love letter?? Jss2??.....*faints*
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Ezerbullet(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
bjhaid:
One stupid teacher told me to lie down on the grass inside the sun for about 2hours
LSSMCM

Wow I also finished from LSSMCM. What year did u finish?
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by akomolafe226(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
i was ordered to crawl with my two kneels for prolonged hours which resulted to serious injuries
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by ugamamike(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
smileyMehn,,I no fit 4get when they embarrase Me for school fees In the assembly ground,,,I was meesd up most especially to the front of the new babe that i jst toasted newly of which I'm usin to form as the highest level of nigga as of then!! Omo e come be lik say na me poor pass oo

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by eminent007(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
NFA student(nigeria football association)

This op can lie ehn!

NFA na No Future Ambition
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Okemmuo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:

Was in jss2 cry
Aawwwnnn..... smiley wink....dun mind dem koor...prollly by no u wuld av bin singing love music smiley
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Jadekitana(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
*blushing* well my best moment was the day I came late and this very wicked senior who was tripping for me was flogging late comers seriously! When it got to my turn he just looked at me and said go cheesy my head was swelling. We later dated though I broke his heart cos of one foolish liar embarassed embarassed smh
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
My own was complicated, i have moved on
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by sinaj(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
scarffield:
love letter?? Jss2??.....*faints*
Wots faintin u
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
onunwa21:
When I was caught stoning the principal mango...I was suspended and asked to bring my parents. I went and pay an okada man asking him to claim to be my father. On that faithful day everything was going well until Mrs. Orji entered and spoil my show" this is not his father. I know his father very well, infact we schooled together". After the drama, that was how I was expelled from the junior seminary.
u bad pass me oo grin
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Engineermbugame(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:

Was in jss2 cry
lol ur age den?
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by kueeny(f): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chukwu94:
I WAS A VERY GOOD BOY!!!
....story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by ElPere(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was told to push a car drawn on the wall with a chalk from one end of the class to the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by opey112(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
I ride okada for 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by mukthar2000(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gone are d days, any late comer most do a frog jump from the main entrance gate to assemble, I so much love my school DFSS.lolzz
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Oghumu1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Our Commerce teacher threw bomb ( blunder ) and I caught her, immediately she asked me to come and sit outside and they just dyed the blackboard, I had to sit on charcoal that day.
Re: Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? by Engineermbugame(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
AbdulHaram:
I was told to recite Peter Piper picked a peck of pickle pepper 5 times. And the teacher knew I'm a stammerer! angry angry angry
lol also a stammerer but i control it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.