Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? (3708 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Mine was when I was in SS3 and all the members of my class were punished including me for a crime commited by one boy.

We were all kept in the sun for about 3 hours and then we were beaten mercilessly.

That day was a terrible day.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
I don't get to see a 6 yr old girl till date

My crime? : They were Igbos!
Tribalistic animals.
Then I was broke.....
One thunder is twerking in the presence of the most high waiting for them to come lay any claim
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Jodha(f): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
. Mine was cry that when I was in SS1 I wasn't even making noise... I was sitting with my friend(a chronic noise maker) she was shouting and gisting out loud about a policeman

I was just quiet listening, when our principal came and said she saw me shouting.... I told her I wasn't the one... She insisted that she saw...

cry she then flogged the hell awta me, I didn't cry ooo

I just sat quietly thinking about my life.... My friend that was making the noise... Came and started telling me sorry... Omoh c cry wey I cry...

It was so damn unfair... I'd never forget that day....

I no know wetin I type sef grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jodha:
. Mine was cry that when I was in SS1 I wasn't even making noise... I was sitting with my friend(a chronic noise maker) she was shouting and gisting out loud about a policeman

I was just quiet listening, when our principal came and said she saw me shouting.... I told her I wasn't the one... She insisted that she saw...

cry she then flogged the hell awta me, I didn't cry ooo

I just sat quietly thinking about my life.... My friend that was making the noise... Came and started telling me sorry... Omoh c cry wey I cry...

It was so damn unfair... I'd never forget that day....

I no know wetin I type sef grin

lol
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Masonic(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
oilyqueen:

lol

3 hrs in the scorching sun didn't change your skin colour?
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by jonaifame22(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
When my girlfriend in uniben then, refused me sex one very cold and rainy night cos I won't apologise for an error on my path,which I later did in the morning
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

3 hrs in the scorching sun didn't change your skin colour?

lol
that was a long time ago
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Masonic(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
oilyqueen:

lol

that was a long time ago

Lol, you still look great though..

You're a blogger?
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

You're a blogger?

yes
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Masonic(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
oilyqueen:

yes

Oily Queen, what's the story behind ur moniker?
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Oily Queen, what's the story behind ur moniker?
I
I don't really have a story behind my moniker.
I just wrote what came to my mind
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by firstking01(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
sad
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Masonic(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
oilyqueen:

I

I don't really have a story behind my moniker.

I just wrote what came to my mind

Nice.. ur moniker rang a bell, so I had to ask.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by onyeezeigbo: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
It's been hard trying to recall any punishment since i become like a sacred cow much early in school.
It was in JSS1. Among all our teachers the Yoruba teacher hated me for good reasons.
I often hit between 90-100% score on most subjects.
The teachers of subjects where i got a perfect 100% score will go bragging making it look as if it was by their own efforts i had the score.
Their colleagues will console themselves pointing out that i also had close to 100% in their own subjects.
To them it seemed they taught well. That was why i did so well.
For the Yoruba's teacher her story was different. She once tried defending my poor performance in her subject based on the fact i wasn't from the SW but someone quickly pointed out i also had 100% in French (a foreign language). This shut her up, leaving her embarrassed.
By next term she started giving me special attention in class. She would break every thing down for me to understand but you see, i had Zero tolerance for that subject.
Poor performance continued through the 2nd term into the third.
She felt i was deliberately embarrassing her. So towards the end of third term she walked into the class from the back door and the class was so noisy that afternoon. I happened to be the captain of the class but rather than punish the class she said i was the cause of the noise.
Truth be told, there was noise in the class. I had tried to get them quiet but the moment i sat down to concentrate on a book i was reading, they resumed.
She insisted that for me to be in a class that turned into a market place i deserved to be punished.
Being the captain meant i was normally exempted from punishments but that day was different.
One would've thought she was going to cane me right there but she had other plans.
She ordered me to follow her downstairs to her office.
On reaching there she shut the door and turned on the light.
What happened next was beyond my wildest imagination.
The woman dropped the cane on the floor and came at me with clenched fists.
Heeeeegh as small as i was?. This lady was so massive!.
I was horrified and made for the door but she grabbed me by the back of my neck. In that instance someone knocked on the door.
She then released me and went for the cane as the intruder called out to know who was inside.
The door was unlocked but that didn't prevent the beaten that had been waiting for me since first term.
She caned me All Over in such a brutal manner that people started asking questions.
Her response was that she's been having headache all afternoon because my class was rioting upstairs and I was cheering them up.
That was the worst beating i ever got and fortunately the very last in the years that followed till i wrote my SSCE and graduated.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

You're a blogger?
If she looked great did you show it by clicking the like button?.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
@Sincere4u, grin grin grin grin
I don laugh taya, that was pay back time. Imagine a beating that had been gathering force since 1st term. Hahahahaha.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

If she looked great did you show it by clicking the like button?.

wat was her plan w/o the cane, rape you or wat
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
MINE WAS SELF IMPOSED PUNISHMENT TO RIGHT A PERCEIVED WRONG.
As a young lad i felt i was doing more of the domestic work than others.
Each time i complained i was rudely reminded i ate more than everyone else in the house so it was deserving to work more.
At a point i tried cutting down on the quantity of food i ate but no one seemed to take note so i embarked on a full blown hunger strike .
It wasn't easy at all but i endured.
However i did mine with some little wisdom in style.
When every body had retired to bed. I got up to look for something to eat in preparation of the next day's strike action.
I suffered but at the end i achieved my purpose.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
CorGier:

wat was her plan w/o the cane, rape you or wat
I think she wanted to use her fist than the cane.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
karacta1:
MINE WAS SELF IMPOSED PUNISHMENT TO RIGHT A PERCEIVED WRONG.
As a young lad i felt i was doing more of the domestic work than others.
Each time i complained i was rudely reminded i ate more than everyone else in the house so it was deserving to work more.
At a point i tried cutting down on the quantity of food i ate but no one seemed to take note so i embarked on a full blown hunger strike .
It wasn't easy at all but i endured.
However i did mine with some little wisdom in style.
When every body had retired to bed. I got up to look for something to eat in preparation of the next day's strike action.
I suffered but at the end i achieved my purpose.
Lol, you know what?
I did that exact thing as well and my hunger strike lasted two whole days but it worked.
Mine wasn't about work though but about the food itself.
My sister never stopped mocking me about my affinity for food as if i was the only one that eats so much in the house.
She just singled me out and tells me i always took first when it came to food as if she was blind to my numerous academic awards.
She was a never-do-well academically and that may've been what prompted the mockery.
To put an end to that i embarked on a hunger strike.
She got dealt with at the end and that brought the mockery to an end.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sincere4u:

I think she wanted to use her fist than the cane.

serious.
She literally wanted a piece of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
CorGier:

serious.
She literally wanted a piece of you.
Hahahaha, as small as i was, that would've amounted to child abuse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by edudguy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mine was when I was in SS3 a boy insulted a Teacher in another class... The whole SS3 paid for it. The soldiers gave us punishment and flogged us eh.... Ex Commandos I hail o
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by tifany89(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:
I don't get to see a 6 yr old girl till date

My crime? : They were Igbos!
Tribalistic animals.
Then I was broke.....
One thunder is twerking in the presence of the most high waiting for them to come lay any claim
It's obvious ur sense is paining you. I implore the Lord to please dash this mumu sense
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by gracile(f): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
edudguy:
Mine was when I was in SS3 a boy insulted a Teacher in another class... The whole SS3 paid for it. The soldiers gave us punishment and flogged us eh.... Ex Commandos I hail o
Same way they drilled the whole ss1 that year is someone wrote a letter, saying the A.O and Rambo will perish for their wickedness, then pasted it on his car..lol that day was funny tho
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 01, 2017
oilyqueen:
Mine was when I was in SS3 and all the members of my class were punished including me for a crime commited by one boy.

We were all kept in the sun for about 3 hours and then we were beaten mercilessly.

That day was a terrible day.
I felt bad learning you got punished specially on something you were innocent of even though it was in the distant past.
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by edudguy(m): 6:20am On Feb 01, 2017
gracile:

Same way they drilled the whole ss1 that year is someone wrote a letter, saying the A.O and Rambo will perish for their wickedness, then pasted it on his car..lol that day was funny tho
Which Command did you attend?
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=karacta1 post=53311636]
I felt bad learning you got punished specially on something you were innocent of even though it was in the distant past.[/quote

thanks for your concern friend

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2017
karacta1:

I felt bad learning you got punished specially on something you were innocent of even though it was in the distant past.
Same here. Felt quite bitter about it too. That was an obvious case of injustice and wickedness. Good it's a distant memory now.
I can picture how reddish she must've turned.

Someone asked the question earlier. When truly light skinned people are exposed to the sun they turn somehow reddish(let me use the word). The sun is known for a few more things order than lighting up the environment and photosynthesis.
Apart from the theatrical destruction of vampires and creatures of evil, it brings judgment on ladies, separating the truly light skinned from the bleaching ones.
I can remember my day one in NYSC camp.
There were light skinned ladies everywhere. In fact their numerical strength was competing with the dark skinned ones.
After the very first week of camping, i noticed there were hardly any light skinned ladies in the camp any more. All turned dark except for the very few ones that were truly light in complexion. Just a handful.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by gracile(f): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2017
edudguy:
Which Command did you attend?
CSSJ Jos
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=oilyqueen post=53312834][/quote]
UWC my Queenest-queen with warm regards. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Still Ladies Like This / Millionaire Ready To Give N111 Million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daughter / Why Do Ladies Find Cheating So Easy Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.