Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Getting A Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting A Wife (3695 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A Wife by Phboy1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
@ OP Nairaland is a not a place you can get an objective answer on your problems as most of the commentators here are kids. with over 90% of post in nairaland these days talking about how to make love to a woman, virginity etc, it tells u a lot about the ages of the commentators here.. You really have a big challenge as regards to the second wife issue since u hv interest in coming home.. If you can manage it without your white woman getting hurt, i think you should go ahead and do it..

1 Like

Re: Getting A Wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Do what is in your mind
Re: Getting A Wife by Seeeeeeee: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm this ur story get as e be... U wan Bleep fresh black gal because old white woman don tire u? Be sincere please
Re: Getting A Wife by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Your diplomacy is legendary.
God give me grace to have half of that diplomacy.
Smh.
The OP deserves lashing. Not diplomatic appeal to reason. Reasoning that he obviously lacks.

tearoses:

This is what I dont understand
He married an oyibo who from the sounds of it is not interested in his Nigerian business and investments, so why invest in Nigeria and not elsewhere where they can both live snd enjoy the fruit of their labour.
What is the point in building proerties that you wont enjoy?

As for him wanting to marry another woman....Its his choice.
Before I used to feel sorry when I see some old people sufering especially men living lonely and broke and no children to look after them.
Now I know that many of them are just reaping what they sowed.
14 years and 2 wonderful children, this man wants to marry another woman and she will reap where she has not sown.
When this man was running away from border force and eating hand to mouth before this woman came along, where was this "caretaker" wife

My question is what has he invested abroad for his wife and children? bearing in mind that if anything happens God forbid, the oyibo wife and children will have no claim to the property and investments in Nigeria.

Hope I was diplomatic enough

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Phboy1:
@ OP Nairaland is a not a place you can get an objective answer on your problems as most of the commentators here are kids. with over 90% of post in nairaland these days talking about how to make love to a woman, virginity etc, it tells u a lot about the ages of the commentators here.. You really have a big challenge as regards to the second wife issue since u hv interest in coming home.. If you can manage it without your white woman getting hurt, i think you should go ahead and do it..
see adult advice undecided

5 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by Miami11: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
That is most men for you, after aging his wife with childbirth,stress and responsibilities, they always want to run away to start fresh with someone else.
What kind of excuse is this?

3 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by babra19: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
GoldenDr:
No to a second wife. Don't you have brothers, sisters, Uncle, Aunties or trusted friends? Marrying a second wife is not the best solution o.
Cc: babra19
I agree with you
I see no reason why a man should go for a second wife
unless
his wife is not able to give him a child
which I see no big deal in it
now at days people go for IVF or adoption
marry second wife marry trouble
and pray you live long.
Re: Getting A Wife by luvablesam(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Brother,if you wanna marry a second wife just for your business purposes then its not worth. Like someone said,if you are a traditional believer or muslim , you can marry more than a wife(marry for the right reasons) but if you are a christian your wife is ok n all you need. How sure are you that the woman you wanna marry now wouldn't turn your business to what you are trying to avoid in the first place. Think properly before you take the step.

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
cococandy:
Your diplomacy is legendary.
God give me grace to have half of that diplomacy.
Smh.
The OP deserves lashing. Not diplomatic appeal to reason. Reasoning that he obviously lacks.

Donbrig:

Insults are also allowed, but be diplomatic a little bit.

I was only following instructions embarassed
He asked that we tell him the truth with diplomacy grin
How are you? Hope ur good
Re: Getting A Wife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Phboy1:

How is that possible?
A woman who birthed 2 children for you and has been married to you for 14 whole years wont feel hurt?
She must be superwoman, Jamie bond and Mother Theresa all rolled into one.

1 Like

Re: Getting A Wife by delpee(f): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
There are asset management companies that you can partner with. Get a good lawyer to look into the agreements before you sign. You can also use the investments as a basis to set up a trust fund for your beloved family. Visit some asset management companies and FBN Trustees when you visit Nigeria for enquiries and professional advice.

Marrying another woman will change everything. Why will you bring in another woman to reap where she did not sow.? How can she appreciate the effort and sacrifice that your family has made to get to the level you are now. Her mission will be how to acquire all for herself. How will you even determine one who loves you truly under your circumstances? So many opportunists are ready to pretend and do anything to win the heart of a made man (plus foreign based). You currently have love, peace and joy. Don't ruin it, your health and life depends on it.

4 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by Donbrig: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks for your input, I appreciate.
tearoses:

This is what I dont understand
He married an oyibo who from the sounds of it is not interested in his Nigerian business and investments, so why invest in Nigeria and not elsewhere where they can both live snd enjoy the fruit of their labour.
What is the point in building proerties that you wont enjoy?

As for him wanting to marry another woman....Its his choice.
Before I used to feel sorry when I see some old people sufering especially men living lonely and broke and no children to look after them.
Now I know that many of them are just reaping what they sowed.
14 years and 2 wonderful children, this man wants to marry another woman and she will reap where she has not sown.
When this man was running away from border force and eating hand to mouth before this woman came along, where was this "caretaker" wife

My question is what has he invested abroad for his wife and children? bearing in mind that if anything happens God forbid, the oyibo wife and children will have no claim to the property and investments in Nigeria.

Hope I was diplomatic enough
Re: Getting A Wife by Donbrig: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
I thank and appreciate all your advice and contributions. Having relatives to run my businesses is the last option on the table. Managers could be an option, but good and honest ones are very very rare to find in our part of the world, that is why lots of businesses are often messed up in Nigeria. I decided to invest much in Nigeria because Nigeria remains one of the best place to invest in the world, most especially when it comes to tax advantages that you hardly get abroad.

Virtually all Nigerian men married to whites are often shattered with the idea of getting a second wife in Nigeria. I think that is just the African side of us coming to play on us.

I really hope and pray to make the right decision at the end of the day.

IT IS NOT EASY WHEN THE ROAD IS YOUR DRIVER.
Re: Getting A Wife by Dyt(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Donbrig:
I thank and appreciate all your advice and contributions. Having relatives to run my businesses is the last option on the table. Managers could be an option, but good and honest ones are very very rare to find in our part of the world, that is why lots of businesses are often messed up in Nigeria. I decided to invest much in Nigeria because Nigeria remains one of the best place to invest in the world, most especially when it comes to tax advantages that you hardly get abroad.

Virtually all Nigerian men married to whites are often shattered with the idea of getting a second wife in Nigeria. I think that is just the African side of us coming to play on us.

Since you want the second wife to inherit your properties here
Iyamu single
Don't worry I will manage them well for you
Just stay dia and come home once in 2 years
I love men with your kinda ideas
Your wife won't know anything about us
I will sure manage your business and properties well

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dyt:

Iyamu single

What for? grin grin grin
Re: Getting A Wife by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

What for? grin grin grin

In fact he should not come home again sef

What do you think?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dyt:

In fact he should not come home again sef

What do you think?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It depends but not necessarily. grin wink
Re: Getting A Wife by Galaxydon1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Donbrig:
I've been happily married to my white wife, since 14yrs and blessed with two beautiful kids. And with lots of properties and other investments in Nigeria, which my mother helped me to established. Now that my mother is getting older and weaker by the day, the burden of who to help me manage my wealth in Nigeria is falling heavily on me little by little. My kids might not show interest in going to Nigeria to manage or takeover my investments.

I love my wife and her family whom God had used to bless me in all areas of life. The decision to marry a second wife who will help me organize things when I'm not around had been troubling me. As I prepare to visit Naija in few weeks time, I am so confused and don't know what to do.

Pls, I need all the good advice I can get, to prevent me from making a decision I might regret for the rest of my life.

Insults are also allowed, but be diplomatic a little bit.

Thank You.
i can manage them for you
Re: Getting A Wife by Dyt(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mindfulness:

It depends but not necessarily. grin wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting A Wife by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dyt:

Iyamu single

SHow am your picsurre and your package he go know say na better meat he wan come chop
Re: Getting A Wife by Dyt(f): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

SHow am your picsurre and your package he go know say na better meat he wan come chop

I no see that bumbum I dey wear again
No money for waist trainer
Economy is hard
Na why I dey ask for sugar Chocolate daddy
I like them with belly oo
Apari toh nikun
Re: Getting A Wife by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dyt:

I no see that bumbum I dey wear again
No money for waist trainer
Economy is hard
Na why I dey ask for sugar Chocolate daddy
I like them with belly oo
Apari toh nikun

No mind waist trainer, Use Oja to tie your belle

No use am joke o. You might be the person OP is looking for

He is tired of oyinbo white skin, he don chop white skin taya and you be black and shine make he come try
Re: Getting A Wife by Dyt(f): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

No mind waist trainer, Use Oja to tie your belle

No use am joke o. You might be the person OP is looking for

He is tired of oyinbo white skin, he don chop white skin taya and you be black and shine make he come try

Lmao at oja
cheesy

I no say make him come chop oo
Dayo
Iyawo oniyawo
Majeki boboyen binu oo
Ahn ahn
Kpomo oni kpomo

I go just help am manage the properties ni jor

But seriously
He can hire me if he pays well
I live in Lagos op, I can also go abuja if its in abuja
Any place aside these, sorry
N.B - I am also trust worthy
Re: Getting A Wife by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dyt:

I no say make him come chop oo
Dayo
Iyawo oniyawo
Majeki boboyen binu oo
Ahn ahn
Kpomo oni kpomo

No be you say

Dyt:

Iyamu single
Re: Getting A Wife by armyofone(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
No need for the road you are planning to forge. Sell the properties and enjoy life overseas after all, the hassles drove you out in the first place.
Please stay with your white wife till death do guys part.
No cunny cunny or secret marriage. No good stories from such deal at the end of the day or at the end of your sojourn in life. Are you scared of old age and retirement home where your kids are too busy to visit you? Save that investment and use it to enjoy old age where you have money to be an old tourist with your wife on some jamaica island.
No need for another woman. Peace like a river.

Donbrig:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm From A Broken Home, How Am I Different? / My Home Is About To Break Pls Help / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.