Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Much Does Bae Give You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Bae Give You? (3287 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / What Does Bae Want / What Pet Name Does Bae Call You? Share & Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 2:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Allo Allo nairalanders, so this topic been dey disturb me tey tey. The other day I was with one of my gals and we were talking about allowances in relationships, biko is this not normal because she told me she does not get neither does she expect money from her boo. As for me, I was totallly shook shocked as in, naija boys you suppose pay us for our duties na. Me i get at least 100k monthly from bae. Oya people talk your own for this tori ooo, I dey wait una xoxo grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by ccvizzle(m): 2:40am On Feb 27, 2016
U can lie oh shocked 100k? Shay ur bf na oil company ni?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 2:42am On Feb 27, 2016
ccvizzle:

No be lie o my brother, he pays me well for my services wink cheesy
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by erusen: 2:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

jah dey look u oh
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:54am On Feb 27, 2016
observing...
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by lacruz12(m): 2:56am On Feb 27, 2016
100k lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Will you sharap dere
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 27, 2016
For which service, this op lie ehhh, am not surprise since the country has lie mohammad at the corridor of power, so the virus is really spreading
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 3:05am On Feb 27, 2016
I find it funny you people think Im lying. I mean seriously how much really is common 100k? tongue Y'all must be broke ass niggas ooo grin
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by boboLIL(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Mumu thing
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2016
A girl who needs her BF to pay her for her service is not a GF to the boy but a common call girl. An Ashi, a prostitute not girlfriend. Don't confuse the two, they're not the same thing. Good luck with your business.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Princessmel(f): 3:39am On Feb 27, 2016
boboLIL:
Mumu thing

LOL bros why you come dey insult yourself na
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Princessmel(f): 3:41am On Feb 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
A girl who needs her BF to pay her for her service is not a GF to the boy but a common call girl. An Ashi, a prostitute not girlfriend. Don't confuse the two, they're not the same thing. Good luck with your business.

Thats taking things far
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by boboLIL(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Princessmel:

LOL bros why you come dey insult yourself na
excuse me....
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Melahou(m): 3:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Pays you well as a call girl or as his play toy
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Princessmel(f): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2016
boboLIL:
excuse me....

You are excused smiley
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 3:51am On Feb 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Was just waiting for some geek to come say something as silly as this. Does your father not pay your mother allowance? Does that make her a 'business' woman? Stupid idiots on nairaland smdh angry
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 3:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Melahou:

Pays you well as a call girl or as his play toy

As all duties of a girlfriend grin
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Melahou(m): 3:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

As all duties of a girlfriend grin

Oh you are right...

That means he gave you an appointment letter and job description.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by northvietnam(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:
i get at least 100k monthly from bae grin

ccvizzle:

Mindependent:

That means u b Domestic Olo.............), another version of Pay as u go.. grin
nah joke Ooooo........ Smilesssssssssss.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Was just waiting for some geek to come say something as silly as this. Does your father not pay your mother allowance? Does that make her a 'business' woman? Stupid idiots on nairaland smdh angry
See your head, are you married to the guy? Has he even given you an engagement ring? Why compare your situation to that of a married couple?
My advice to you is this, face your work of enjoying your BFs money and stop worrying about me or if others are getting the same treatment as you.

13 Likes

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

abeg...sista. henlighten us. woz this service dahs so hespensive??
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Princessmel:

Thats taking things far

sista...ezz hatually true. If bf is paying for "services", that simply makes the female in queshun a woman of heasy virtue... aka prostitute... aka ashewo... aka call girl. OP here is just an hespensive one.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2016
northvietnam:

That means u b Domestic Olo.............), another version of Pay as u go.. grin
nah joke Ooooo........ Smilesssssssssss.

Na u sabi, he loves me and does all he can to make me happy including giving me allowance. I don't need to sleep around with 'sugar mummies' like some men on here grin

na joke oooo wink
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

See your head, are you married to the guy? Has he even given you an engagement ring? Why compare your situation to that of a married couple?
My advice to you is this, face your work of enjoying your BFs money and stop worrying about me or if others are getting the same treatment as you.

You dont need a prophet to tell you relationships that are going to lead to marriage, those married couples, did they not court first before marriage? Charity begins at home, what he does in courting, he does in marriage grin

See this thread is not made for YOU, kindly step out of your egoistic self and leave peacefully if you have nothing sensible to contribute regarding the topic undecided
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Sunnypar(m): 5:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:
Allo Allo nairalanders, so this topic been dey disturb me tey tey. The other day I was with one of my gals and we were talking about allowances in relationships, biko is this not normal because she told me she does not get neither does she expect money from her boo. As for me, I was totallly shook shocked as in, naija boys you suppose pay us for our duties na. Me i get at least 100k monthly from bae. Oya people talk your own for this tori ooo, I dey wait una xoxo grin
shocked you get such amount, you be olosho.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by samdavjustin(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Naija girl mentality right there. You expect allowance from your be for what. A relations is supposed to be of mutual benefit to both parties. Madam what you have is not a serious relationship. If he pays you to be with you he must have other girls he mingles with.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Op you are a first grade prostitude!!!

Incase you need another source of income, I can pay more than what your bf is paying you now
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by chericleo(f): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2016
He pays u for Wat if I may ask? it's only prostitutes dat get paid for services of dat nature. N d guy dat pays u how serious do u fink his taking u? Do u no his mindset towards u? Dat means he calls other babes wen he can't afford d money. Babe wake up. If ur guy gives u money deres nufin wrong wif dat buf paying u for ur services dats absurd.dnt no Wat other people fink buf for me dats for prostitutes not for a responsible lady.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Ashewo in d building!! Pound d alarm.
Aaah 100k monthly? Madam, u badt oooh, even wizkid neva giv him babymama dah kan money.
#Jstsayin, no offence Ash

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

You dont need a prophet to tell you relationships that are going to lead to marriage, those married couples, did they not court first before marriage? Charity begins at home, what he does in courting, he does in marriage grin

See this thread is not made for YOU, kindly step out of your egoistic self and leave peacefully if you have nothing sensible to contribute regarding the topic undecided
Almost married not same as Just married. My God you must be delusional.
BTW you didn't answer my question, has he given you an engagement ring? A girl on this same nairaland was complaining about how she has become Lord of the Rings because even after receiving 3 rings of power or should I say marriage, the guys still bailed out on her.
*Walking out of thread*

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:
I find it funny you people think Im lying. I mean seriously how much really is common 100k? tongue Y'all must be broke ass niggas ooo grin
Guy what's up?
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Youngpo413: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Na u sabi, he loves me and does all he can to make me happy including giving me allowance. I don't need to sleep around with 'sugar mummies' like some men on here grin

na joke oooo wink
You just blew your cover.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saturday Breakfast: Wat Did U Have Fr Breakfast / Happy Birthday Biafrabushboy / Can I Open A Savings Account Without Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.