Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say (3464 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
hello people. I've read quite a lot of guides to make guys know if a girl is into em. And all i see most of the times are ''she plays with her hair'' - which Naija girl does that? Or ''she leans in'' - Naija girls hardly do this.. Ma'ah go straight to the point, here's a guide for guys to know if a NAIJA GIRL LIKES HIM.
* firstly, she's always looking at you. remember that girl that's always staring at you? As if you are her grandfathers incarnate. Chances are that she likes you. I'm a regular goodlooking guy and i get continuous stares from my crushes. 'specially when I'm drumming, their seductive glances are what i see first when I look up.

* She's always trying to be around you. I still have to deal with one of my crushes that keeps sitting by me at the choir stand,even pursued a little girl off the next seat cos there was no space. My sisters have been very effective,they always sit by me to ward some girls off. She will join your team,talk with the same person you just talked to. Etc.
* she will try to walk ahead of you. I wonder why they do that tho... Most of em here do that to me. Funniest thing, they'd walk from your behind fast, when they get in front of you, operation slow down kicks in. I just enjoy the view ntemi, no strings attatched

* Some become loud and brag around you for you just to notice them. Rita, I remember you o.

* Some feign being irritated by you. This is a two way point but if a girl acts like you annoy her, there's a high chance that she likes you but it may also mean she's immature. If she's overdoing it, she like you bros. i remember that girl that told me bluntly that she hated me,always eyed me. . . Ended up dating her for some months. Most girls use this trick, inexperienced ones.

* If she keeps eye contact mehn, na confam green light. I dont mean that eye contact that seems like she's quizzing you, or the eye contact your mum gives you when she's vexed. Na red light be that. I'm talking of relaxed seductive eye contact. Last sunday while i was drumming, a new female member came in and sat opposite the drum kit in church....man!! We kept that eye contact soteeey my friends knew the cheemistry was there. funniest thing, I'm not after a gf. Im just plain daring and mischievious.

* her voice is always melodic. Like she's singing. her giggles and laughter remings you of a ringing bell. Hhhhm, most classy babes do this, high class ladies. Local girls sound stupid when they do this.

* Some take it to a whole nwevel by dessing provocatively ehn. Short skirt, revealing tops. Hian! Some even feign interest in what you are doing or like doing. Like when i was reading a book,one of my crushes picked it and started reading (this girl herself only sabi facebook and hates reading) i scoffed and brought out the novel Im writing, again she took it and was reading, while holding on to the other. Imagine.

I drop my pen. All my niggas, add yours o
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin grin......

I greet you OP
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin grin......

I greet you OP
haha. Bros. I greet you too o. How's your day going?
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ts going smoothly..... cool

Tanchu cool

Remember to vote Mimzy : www.nairaland.com/mimzy as Miss nairaland..... smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by osesology(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I believe matured and experienced guys like me know all these things already. It's just that these days, when your bank account ain't smiling at you, it's hard to notice or acknowledge who is crushing or who isn't crashing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Correct I must say.

Reading all these, nurat comes to mind. Save her number as "New-wrath" because of the rate at which she pesters my life. I keep thinking i offended God and she iş His wrath upon me!
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ts going smoothly..... cool

Tanchu cool

Remember to vote Mimzy : www.nairaland.com/mimzy as Miss nairaland..... smiley wink
haba... So dem dey vote. I really need to vote someone else. Jadekitana
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by christopheru(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Correct I must say.

Reading all these, nurat comes to mind. Save her number as "New-wrath" because of the rate at which she pesters my life. I keep thinking i offended God and she iş His wrath upon me!
lol bro... I named one ''yeye rachael'' the other ''Oyin irony''... Mehn. Buh mehn, these girls can pester human beings. That how one was aking me for sex when we weren't even datin. wasnt surprised sha, na today? I declined tho, team ''till marriage''
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
osesology:
I believe matured and experienced guys like me know all these things already. It's just that these days, when your bank account ain't smiling at you, it's hard to notice or acknowledge who is crushing or who isn't crashing.
some dudes are just blind to the fact or the girls are making their green light very subtle.
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Maxi112: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Correct I must say.

Egbon

our matter dey court...

I dey wait for u out side gate... U go kill me today! I done catch
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol bro... I named one ''yeye rachael'' the other ''Oyin irony''... Mehn. Buh mehn, these girls can pester human beings. That how one was aking me for sex when we weren't even datin. wasnt surprised sha, na today? I declined tho, team ''till marriage''
Lmao! Wish you luck with your mindset o cheesy
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maxi112:
Egbon

our matter dey court...

I dey wait for u out side gate... U go kill me today! I done catch
Bro, abeg no too catch o cheesy. The thing is errtime I see the name "New-wrath" on my phone, I quickly start backtracking on thıngs I have done to offend God that week wether it was worth the impending wrath about to be opened as a text mssg or a call from her!
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Fmartin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
grin She'll always ask u to bang her
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Maxi112: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Bro, abeg no too catch o cheesy. The thing is errtime I see the name "New-wrath" on my phone, I quickly start backtracking on thıngs I have done to offend God that week wether it was worth the impending wrath about to be opened as a text mssg or a call from her!
I done forgive u..

how u doing?
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maxi112:
I done forgive u..

how u doing?
I am good bro, you?
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
I am good bro, you?
am fine!

who are U rooting for d miss NL??
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maxi112:
am fine!

who are U rooting for d miss NL??
Saw this coming. Its really not my thingy but I nominated demiladegold.
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Maxi112: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
lolz

alright!

I just wanna knw
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz

alright!

I just wanna knw
No problem bro!
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by demiladegold(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:

Airsultan!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao! Wish you luck with your mindset o cheesy
its possible. . It is
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
demiladegold:

Airsultan!!!!!!!
smiley
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
its possible. . It is
Of cos it is. Never say never.
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by maomidavies(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
fine
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
maomidavies:
fine
i see.... you've become bro. how are ya?
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by GoldenJAT(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2016
and after all these signs.... the ogbanje in them go come forth....
Re: 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
and after all these signs.... the ogbanje in them go come forth....
lol

(1) (Reply)

See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile / Indomie Generation Girls Should Hide Their Face In Shame.period! / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.