Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Much Does Bae Give You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does Bae Give You? (3290 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / What Does Bae Want / What Pet Name Does Bae Call You? Share & Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by tintedniggz(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
The way some people think they are entitled to something baffles me, its not a must to give. That's how some ladies expect guyz to pick all the bills as if their debt cards don break.
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Op...i'll advice you to delete any line indicating dat your bf(not even ur hubby ) gives u 100k a month.with the present situation of the country,i doubt if the efcc won't begin to probe him if someone who is envious of u writes them a petition.
Be boasting now ,u might be regretting later
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by nikkiehan(f): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
nairalander's do criticize alot nd most are fake. y are u insulting d op nah she z she's collecting 100k n do u knw #eyan meji o kin padanu iro# if d person u r lying to didn't knw u urself will knw dt u r lying. so if u r nt collecting up to dat or u r nt collecting at all dnt feel remorseful to say it cos d amount doesn't guarantee u a hapi home or ur success
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by NemzySeries(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
100k for GF relationship allowance?...... great idea 4 u & ur manfwend bkos I no boifwend no fit handle dat kind taste but on ma own part I can't & I wunt even if I av d means to...y? reasons bin dat once a woman or pple get used to a constant supply of a particular tin & derz a cut dwn in d supply, it bkoms a bigger problem to adjust & we all kw sum women dunt go well wit such so i'll rada meet up wit all demands necessary xpenses weneva dey appear & I bliv whichever woman I happen to settle dwn wit eida as a GF, fiancee or wife wud definitely understand as I carry her along
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by kateskitty(f): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
OP quick question. If your man stops giving you this 100K allowance, would you still be with him?
Or
You'd jump to the next guy who can give you that or even more.
Please looking forward to your response, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Touchey: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:
I find it funny you people think Im lying. I mean seriously how much really is common 100k? tongue Y'all must be broke ass niggas ooo grin

100k in Zimbabwe Dollars right?
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by crismark(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
see as dis op jst serious dey lie....Kon even dey defend herself on top,,,..,#SMH#
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by northvietnam(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Na u sabi, he loves me and does all he can to make me happy including giving me allowance. I don't need to sleep around with 'sugar mummies' like some men on here grin

na joke oooo wink

OK may Every thing u do to this innocent guy be done unto Ur S**'s .....

Say a big Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

grin grin. Still on a jonzing tinzzz Ooooooo.......
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Fernandowski(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

No be lie o my brother, he pays me well for my services wink cheesy
he pays you well for your services?

come to my house lemme fucckk you and pay you for your services as well cus you are notin but a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by zicoraads: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Una get time oooo undecided
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by denedene(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Op are related to lie Mohammad? Cause i can sure see his trait in you grin

Anyways! If what you are saying is true. Do not celebrate yet because you are not better than those girls who don't receive from their bf. The 100k you feel is big money might b chicken change to bf.
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mypeople2(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
A man can give a lady certain amount of money for her upkeep or transport when she visits.But not all the time. OP I think your guy must have given you 100k at a point when you needed to do something urgent....but I know the 100k is not regular. Even wife nor dey receive that kind money every month from her husband.OP wait a minute, what are things you do for your bae? Mention 7 things only (exclude sex because it is mutual)
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by 4C2215131: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:
Allo Allo nairalanders, so this topic been dey disturb me tey tey. The other day I was with one of my gals and we were talking about allowances in relationships, biko is this not normal because she told me she does not get neither does she expect money from her boo. As for me, I was totallly shook shocked as in, naija boys you suppose pay us for our duties na. Me i get at least 100k monthly from bae. Oya people talk your own for this tori ooo, I dey wait una xoxo grin

Going by the title of your post, I'd say your moniker happen to be the greatest misnomer of all time!
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mypeople2(m): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Guys, we need to open a thread and ask ladies the things they do for their guys. It is because majority of them don't want to wash your clothes,cook for you or arrange your house yet they want monthly pay. Guys what are they doing for us? They should exclude sex because it is mutual
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Rexology: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
@Op how much does your FATHER gives you as your monthly allowance?
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
NemzySeries:
100k for GF relationship allowance?...... great idea 4 u & ur manfwend bkos I no boifwend no fit handle dat kind taste but on ma own part I can't & I wunt even if I av d means to...y? reasons bin dat once a woman or pple get used to a constant supply of a particular tin & derz a cut dwn in d supply, it bkoms a bigger problem to adjust & we all kw sum women dunt go well wit such so i'll rada meet up wit all demands necessary xpenses weneva dey appear & I bliv whichever woman I happen to settle dwn wit eida as a GF, fiancee or wife wud definitely understand as I carry her along

When you truly find someone you truly love, you will do all within your power to make them happy including showering them with monetary gifts, thats my situation undecided I think its about time he increases it sef grin
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by NemzySeries(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

When you truly find someone you truly love, you will do all within your power to make them happy including showering them with monetary gifts, thats my situation undecided I think its about time he increases it sef grin
datz not luv ma dear, u cant put a man under pressure to please on a specific amount all in d name of luv, so wat happens wen d man can't kip up wit d constant or monthly pay?......I help & buy gifts 4 guys & ladies who are jst ordinary fwends & 4 a gf I cud give money or gifts which might vary but I cant promise a constant supply or a specific monthly pay....not even to ma wife.....i'l give as d spirit leads n as needs arise but not jst giving out money as if t wuznt worked for......ma question t to u is dat wat happens wen derz a change or drop in supply? (I'm not saying ur boo's plan is bad)

......................based on d increment part, he can even b paying hiz whole salary into ur account so dat u can b d 1 giving him allowance n footing hiz bills...itz all luv
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by olac21(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

No be lie o my brother, he pays me well for my services wink cheesy
What services?for you to just open your legs?omo e get as e be o
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by icym241: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmmm how much is you bf recieving in a month. owk lets say he gives you 100k monthly 100k×12months=1.2mil 1.2×12months=do the calculation i no fit write again this you topic pass my power
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by olac21(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mindependent:

Yap he needs to increase the allowance cos he loves you!mumu ni e I swear!he will do all within his power including killing someone for you!jobless she-goat!
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
olac21:

What services?for you to just open your legs?omo e get as e be o

Loving him and treating him like the king he is cheesy
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Riichyy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=Mindependent post=43289756]

No be lie o my brother, he pays me well for my services wink cheesy[/quote ]
Then u must be a professional
Re: How Much Does Bae Give You? by Mindependent(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=Riichyy post=43315002][/quote]

Something like that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesson For All Nigerian Ladies In Pictures.... / Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.