Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem (5714 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by tk4rd: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2016
raayah:
Pls help!
For you to see it as a problem, then, I guess your problem is already half-solved..
I would ask you some few questions.
1. Do you normally (or always) drink to the extent that you get drunk whenever you taste the first alcohol.?
2. Do you get drunk easily.? (Do you get very very high after a few glasses of alcohol.?)
3. Do you normally go for more glasses out of your own decision to enjoy more of the alcohol.? Or do you normally go for more glasses so as to impress the people around you.?
4. How easy do you find it saying "No" to people.? Can you confidently tell them "I think I am ok for now", no matter how sweet or how expensive the alcohol is.??
Babe... I think you can overcome it.. Learn to control your urge, then, learn to control the peoples' persuations and talks.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by raayah(f): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2016
tk4rd:
For you to see it as a problem, then, I guess your problem is already half-solved..
I would ask you some few questions.
1. Do you normally (or always) drink to the extent that you get drunk whenever you taste the first alcohol.?
2. Do you get drunk easily.? (Do you get very very high after a few glasses of alcohol.?)
3. Do you normally go for more glasses out of your own decision to enjoy more of the alcohol.? Or do you normally go for more glasses so as to impress the people around you.?
4. How easy do you find it saying "No" to people.? Can you confidently tell them "I think I am ok for now", no matter how sweet or how expensive the alcohol is.??
Babe... I think you can overcome it.. Learn to control your urge, then, learn to control the peoples' persuations and talks.

I always drink to get drunk, no other reason.
I drink really hard alcohol so maybe 2 glasses is enough to knock me out.
I am pretty conscious of what I do but I can't say for sure

Today, I tried to impress my friends, I admit.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by tk4rd: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2016
raayah:

Wwooowww..!!
If you drink just to get drunk, then, I guess you enjoy drinking, and you enjoy getting drunk..
And thus, I don't think you need immediate online help.
Well, if you really think that you want to stop it, then only a therapist can help you, NOT ONLINE ADVICES..
Therapists can make someone to stop a life-long behaviour or character, even if you enjoy it.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Chazzyboy: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2016
raayah:
Pls help!
alcohol has destroyed many next time tell them is not good for ur health, u are too nice to be destroyed with alcohol
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by sexylogan(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

Do you have a bottle?? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yup, but I wasn't the one that complained about my drinking.

Ask raayah for her unopened bottles.

I'm chilling mine in the fridge to drink later with hot spicy goat head peppersoup tongue

Chazzyboy:
alcohol has destroyed many next time tell them is not good for ur health, u are too nice to be destroyed with alcohol

What does drinking alcohol have to do with being nice? angry
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Mjshexy(f): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2016
raayah:

I drank water too
Lol i mean total replacement with water cheesy
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by kinglekan: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
raayah:

Now drinking to impress your friends is 50 shades of WRONG. angry

Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by OneManLegion(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another thread from this Raayah about being drunk.
This is either narcissism or symptomatic of a deep-seated depression.
You need help. From yourself.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by freshkik(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:
Pls help!
i can help! But i need 1 bottle of vodka as an appreciation offering cheesy wink, n i/we can share it, while i tell ya, the secrets of jst bin a non-addictive social drinker, n keeping it at the tipsy level
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:

But I was at a birthday party, I had to drink!
so if you must drink, must it be alcoholundecided??...i'm sure there were soft drinks there too but you opted for alcoholundecided...girls who drink hard drinks disgust meundecided, why would a girl that's supposed be meek, mild, delicate, gentle be taking alcohol?,,,you are not a wife material tho.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
qhutetomsel i see u o #share. your dp smashing tho kiss Let's do some intro naaw, i pm u, u answer cool Deal?
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2016
freshkik:
i can help! But i need 1 bottle of vodka as an appreciation offering cheesy wink, n i/we can share it, while i tell ya, the secrets of jst bin a non-addictive social drinker, n keeping it at the tipsy level

That keeping it on the tipsy level is what i love about social drinking grin As in, you know you're tipsy oo and u just smile about it and start the gist on a happy levels wink cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by freshkik(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

That keeping it on the tipsy level is what i love about social drinking grin As in, you know you're tipsy oo and u just smile about it and start the gist on a happy levels wink cool cool cool cool cool
u knw it *thumbs up* smiley ... So evenings then, when i use to have some mood-swing for no reason , i jst take a li2 to boost my mood, 2 or "cans" of **** , was the usual, but i had some other options if i wanted to switch, but for party it is different tho
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:
Pls help!
try hypnotism from a certified hypnotherapist.
you can thank me later, no stress.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
raayah:
Pls help!
try hypnotism from a certified hypnotherapist.
you can thank me later, no stress.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Shabib(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Raayah

Ma, i'll appreciate it if u can just spare us a little bit of your time today to vote PHOTOSHOOT. He's a man devoid of all controversies, calm and easy going.

You just have to type:

I vote

Photoshoot

cc:NLJega

at the thread today. The thread will be at the 'fashion section'. The voting starts by 10am and ends by 5/6pm, ma.

You won't regret voting him, ma.With your vote, we can do it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by iceybux(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
similar problem.. I don't drink drunk or stupor... just that I do more drinking than I eat... y'll won't understand what his talking...drinking is an addiction it takes grace to done sometime over come.. two things kips me going..music n liqour.. tha a life of a loner
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
raayah:

But I was at a birthday party, I had to drink!

I think u need to take a cue from me. Despite my pocket, my friends, and the environment(I.e party)I find myself, I dictate when to have a drink
and when not to...officially I drink once in a month or at worse twice irrespective of any pressure. U need to be in charge of urself.
Re: Drunk Again. I Think I Have A Drinking Problem by Lanre90(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
raayah:
Pls help!
Would you send me your whatsapp number via email
Wessi90@yahoo.com
I promise you won't need a bottle of vodka ever again after chatting with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.