Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (52964 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by lawnreigh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
sickstars:

I make love to all of them cos i dont feel a thing

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keeo coming bck
hello babe, drop ur mail I'm Henry
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by girlfriendsnatc: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
SleemBadGuy:
In this days that we all know this girls aint loyal no more...This i bliv is jst a simple yet fastest way of knowing if ur girl aint jumping from bed 2 bed nd claiming U r d only ''Mugu" She opening her honey pot for...

NB...Sorry Ladies..Therez no valid means of knowing if ur boyfriend is cheating on ya tho....I knw my sure Goons dnt leave Traces behind..... cool cheesy

This is only effective with dumb girls. I have so many beautiful smart girls cheating with me, so I wouldn't want to expose any credible practicable means for their slowpoke id.iot!c boyfriends to figure us out. But I do wish such guys good luck chasing the wind.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Decryptor(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
When you will know that most girls can outrun Usain Bolt is when you collect their phone unlock it and start running while saying, "I have opened your inbox"
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Biafrarep(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Well this is one of the sh!ts that scares the hell out of me, I cant imagine another man having sex with my pretty girl. Sometime last year, we quarreled & she said she was leaving me & actually moved out, it was then I discovered how much I loved her, life became almost meaningless for me. I had to talk to her mum (then her aunty in p.h told her that she wants to match-make her with a rich dude that wants to marry her) & together we were able to convince her on not going to p.h after I begged her, we reconciled & she promised she will never leave me again but during our quarel she met a guy or two & I have asked her if she had ever had sex with another guy since we met(3 yrs now) & her reply is that she cant stand another man seeing her unclothedness but my fear is that her close friends double/triple dates, her phone is passworded but I found out the password & do go tru her wasap & message but found nothing suspicious. Pls love gurus should advice me on what to do to avert infidelity on her side!!!
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by temietope01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keep coming bck

Definatly you are fucking damn nymphomaniac
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by lilyheaven: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
you just said girl friend, not wife. why will you be fucking your girl friend is she your wife. free her joo
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Sexytemi(f): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
jkendy:
[b]Lol....... sharp babe U re!!!
As in..... Johnson nah, to show he's d only lucky dude fetching wota frm ur wel, abi

Lol...yes na
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Belvacruz(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Girls:How to know whether your BF is cheating on u!
Take his fone and text his best friend :Guy,l just proposed nd if he replied who amongst them, knw he is really cheating on u
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by habsydiamond(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Guys doing this can cause HBP oooo. If she is a girl you love and you come detect that she's having an affair, ur state of mind will change. For a lady to tell u the truth about dating someone else is not easy oo

But if u use soldier ask dem go vomit every secret to the extent of giving u the guys fone number, address and so on. Guys to avoid HBP just keep prayer for her ooo.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by SleemBadGuy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Belvacruz:
Girls:How to know whether your BF is cheating on u!
Take his fone and text his best friend :Guy,l just proposed nd if he replied who amongst them, knw he is really cheating on u

grin grin cheesy

Keep dreaming Lol.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by noblegrex: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
demarc001:
Some girls are as bad as even their best friend don't even know who they are really dating let alone to know how many. They run their shows away from friends cos they don't want anybody to know their secret. Of course except if their shows are collective/joint ventures.

Lalasticlala come see
I can argue with you from Naija to soweto and to chicago and can also bet $1m dolls that its a lie.A lady can never keep her secrete away from some ordinary people let alon their bestie.it doesn't matter how secretive she is,her bestie must be aware. If she's that secretive,her bestie may not know all.but out of 3,she'll know 2.out of 4 she'll know 3. Women...
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by noblegrex: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2016

Was i suppose to continue wallowing in sin?

I have 25 boy friends why shd i lie?

By the way i'm a LESBIAN i just keep guys has show off i do GIRLS ONLY
how can you be a lezbian when there are confirm dicks out there that can do the unthinkable. Are you possessed?what has dick done to offend your Pvssy.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Ikeano92(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2016

They just wudnt leave me cry cry they keep coming bck
I can't stop being proud of you..... just make the guys 50 so e go sweet pass
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
stoicism:

You glorify 5000 likes on a forum created by a Nigerian like you this nihilarian product of a rotten sperm deposited into the womb of a world class disgrace to humanity u call a mother. 5000 likes on nairaland might the only glory in your family.Just read your own post on these thread and tell me why your parent shouldn't be castigated for bringing you to this world and why they aren't just in the same class of cancer of humanity as Hitler. Shameless bastard. You should check in with a psychiatrist. May your filthy slattern mother die through the same hell hole in her body u came to this world from. Oloriburuku asiere jakujaku konidafun iyalaya re

why are u insulting her mother do u even have a mother??

u call her a bastard, buh u are d one behaving lyk a bastard. wat did her mum do to u?
did she even insult u? she was chatting with someone else, useless animal lyk u jx put mouth and started insulting her mum.
I doubt u av a mum, cos if u have a mum and know a mother's worth, u would never insult someone else's mum.
mtchew.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by eminent007(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016

Like ur signature u can never find a medicine man without jazz

cry cry cry cry i dont av a life na

Are u just knowing?

I av over 5000 likes too tongue

5000 likes. "A round of applause for dis jobless attention seeking excuse of a being"

"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a 'Nobody' Ignore him."
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by Fortunate017(m): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol that trick doesnt work.
Happy born day.

1 Like

Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by sisqonite: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016

Was i suppose to continue wallowing in sin?

I have 25 boy friends why shd i lie?

By the way i'm a LESBIAN i just keep guys has show off i do GIRLS ONLY

How?
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by stoicism: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
EroticAngelina:

u call her a bastard, buh u are d one behaving lyk a bastard. wat did her mum do to u?
did she even insult u? she was chatting with someone else, useless animal lyk u jx put mouth and started insulting her mum.
I doubt u av a mum, cos if u have a mum and know a mother's worth, u would never insult someone else's mum.
mtchew.

Will let your insanity go unnoticed cuz YOUR MOTHER must be far more insane than you are and surely running around the market NAKED. you are so pained lol continue wallowing in agony. Lool loooooooooool
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by stoicism: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
EroticAngelina:

mtchew.

EROTICANGELINA......its palpable from your sobriquet that you MOTHER only met your FATHER once and cash exchange was involved ! Lol filthy product of a slattern prostitute woman lol You probably work in a brothel, erotic eleriburuku
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by stoicism: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
EroticAngelina:

mtchew.

Pls don't bother quoting me cuz I will not respond, UNLESS u find a way of changing your nickname from EROTICANGELINA to something more modest and after you kill your world disgrace mother, then we can start the process of exorcism and cleansing you of your before and after birth sins lol lol
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by mastermind1759(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mak any girl wey wan cheat go ahead.one day bush meat go catch d hunter
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by swagzprince: 1:32am On Mar 05, 2016
[b][/b]laffin in Chinese
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by bobojoshua(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
freshvine:
If your girlfriend start clutching her phone as though her life depend on it whereas it wasn't so before, there you've it.

When she begin to tell you it's just a family friend, cousin, distant relative that calls, there you've it.

When she begin to pick little quarrel over nothing, she's cheating already.
Re: Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. by dru23(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
temietope01:

Definatly you are fucking damn nymphomaniac

Email me at dru23@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.