Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76909 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by menacetosociety: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
so you saying god does not like fufu ?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Enesi47: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some animals will soon come out and defend him here soon

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by blazetitov: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na real Rev KING!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by miqos02(m): 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
ok
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kenyguy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
We still have so Many Rev king walking freely in this country. Religion and superstitution is Killing us Silently.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by wilsonlexis: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Damn!this shit just gat real!!I am ouy
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Adebowale89(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Reading all these religious enforcement can actually validate some part of philosophy teaches.

Announce this man death&let him face the highest supreme law asap
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by pek(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't think it was fear. Would rather see it as hypnosis or Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Intendy: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tosinex:
unmh I trust myself.. one stupid man who still chop a large bowl of fufu last night will call himself god of the universe for me and I won't break his head..
let's pray and hope that we wouldn't fall under any spell.
this people are mostly locked indoors and the so called pastor has some guards.it more of occultism.
like she said,she was only fortunate to escape when they took one of them to the hospital.that means the gate was opened when pandemonium broke loose

3 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by nike4love: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
UKA AFOONU
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nairadays: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sad tale
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by habiham: 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
What's this animal still doing alive ?

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by efilefun(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
To those asking what the nation stands to gain from the death of this man, the answer is to free people under his spells and avoid repetition of such murder case

5 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Frankiss44(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
emorse:
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.

NAS

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
There are many pastors like him who still practices devilish atrocities but uses God to disguise.They uses allegation of witchcraft to burn little children and slap members of their congregation who go for miracles and healings.Efcc should go after them.Many homes have been torn apart because of negative prophesy from their pastors of doom.

4 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by 4nobody4every1: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wao, pathetic. angry angry
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
StMcOrdil:
You served him stack naked and you didn't complain until when he attempted eliminating you entirely? You get mind o.
charm and juju

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sirchris961(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na lie u just frame up evertin madam

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by joseph1832(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Its as if Rev. King likes his food raw and uncut. Please who knows when is his execution.

I wouldn't want miracles to happen, just like it happened with Clifford Orji and the killers of the Aluu 4.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by greatness22(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by franklingud(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
See his face. Devil himself. Imagine the animal wanted to burn people alive.
Idiat!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by nairaman66(m): 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
This dude should be sent to the world beyond. Not a fan of capital punishment!! But this dude really earned his place in hell.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
so you saying god does not like fufu ?

so your own god they chop fufu abi...
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by gigabyte13: 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
This king matter ehn, my elder bro was @ his church and during service he wanted to leave but was accosted by two hefty guards who order him to sit down till service is over. Thank God he coorperated who knows what those guards would have done to him?

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AMI3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
i de pay 1k
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AbdulHaram(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
I should make an appeal to the supreme Court to spare Rev King's beards. They're the only things I admire about the man and I want to use them

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirchris961:
Na lie u just frame up evertin madam
She was one of the victims who survived been lynch from reverend, king,god,sango,etc.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Teespice(f): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
and yet some very stupid people will come out to say he should be pardoned.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Religious leaders have so much influence over gullibble followers they would do anything for him.

Any church, quote me anywhere.

Or you think its normal for a man to say you should sow a seed and you donate your money when if a begger asks you you wont give even 5 Naira.

Staunch christians are the most irrational human beings on the surface of the earth, been there so i can testify. However the leaders are aware though, very aware.

7 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by mulattoclaro(m): 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is why be must be hanged or shot in the head Asap. People like this are not meant to live amongst normal people. Religion is the most stupid thing ever introduced to Africa. It makes people foolish and blind to reasoning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.