Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76906 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Alhaji1970: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
The man's mental state should be querried. He might be suffering from a major mental delusional disorder or a personality disorder (paranoid or narcissistic).
The follower were, perhaps, affected by folie a deux (shared delusion). How the society allowed this man to go that far is what I personally don't understand.
We need to reexamine the man's mental state and be sure we are not planning to hang a mentally sick individual.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sladimeji(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!
ur mumuness is outta dis world

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by NemzySeries(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.
wat an xperience, U're lucky mehn if not u wud av bin part of dos used as burnt offering.......nxt time b careful abt were fellowship & call church
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
IbeAshawo:
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kingikey01(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Fadekebisola:

sorry for quoting u all.....but abeg where is he from?.i mean state of origin?

and too,why are people calling for his release with this extent of atrocity?

i need some ans pls
From ananmbra.. I jst can't believe nigerian with lies..frm all indication all dis is a setup.. D worst is dat of pouring petrol on ppl nd all of dem re alive alone 1 die..nd d ppl dat was alive did nt have any burnt part in dere body
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kingikey01(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2016
olisaEze:
So seven of u were just waiting there 4 him 2light d 2nd match stick n burn u all? After u finished serving d dude stark naked 4 seven yrs! OK oh
And u believe dem
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by NET1(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=20pt]Hang this Idiot abeg[/size]

.NET
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lack of a sound educational system. Inadequate enlightenment.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
sobastical:

So how did you come about knowing the Sodom and Gomorrah?

My friend, all the nonsense stories written in all the religious books (Bible, Quran, Talmud e.t.c) were copied from the Sumerrian Texts and then edited & published by the Romans to brainwash the populace into fearful submission whilst also compelling them into parting with their hard-earned money in the name of tithe, zaka, offerings e.t.c

Islam & Christianity are 2 sides of the same coin and they both originated from Rome. There's nothing like Heaven or Hell. When you die, you reincarnate back to Earth. This is how we have been going & coming back to earth.

The Anunnaki are not just the Christian gods, but the different gods being worshipped in all the different religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hindu e.t.c

You see, the Anunnaki are not gods “per se” but rather an elite race of beings who came from the 8th planet RIZQ in the 19th Galaxy ILLYUWN.

Anunnaki translates as “Those Who Anu Sent From Heaven To Earth”

They were also called NEPHILIM meaning “To Fall Down To Earth”

They are called ELOHEEM in the Bible and NETERU in Egyptian term.

Now, pay attention and listen to me.

Assuming you were living in 10,000BC and you've never heard of Aliens or Spaceships before, and then suddenly, you saw a spaceship descend from the sky and landed with these Anunnaki, tell me, how would you describe what you saw?

This is exactly what happened in the biblical passage below:

2 Kings 2:11 - “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”.

You do not need a babalawo to explain what happened in this particular scenario. Elijah was simply taken up in 1 of the Anunnaki's spaceship, but the narrator called it chariot & horses of fire obviously because of his ignorance.

It was Marduk (Enki's 1st Son), who was the commander of the Anunnaki Mining Operation on Mars that picked up Elijah & took him to the planet of Mars, wherein the foolish & gullible Christian folks believe Elijah never tasted death because he was taken up to Heaven - There's nothing like Heaven or Hell.

Although Enki (Lucifer) did not create Homo Sapiens out of nothing, instead he took a being that was already on the Earth who had come about by way of the process of evolution. This being was Homo Genus or Apeman/Apewoman.

Then binding upon it the image - the inner genetic makeup - of the Anunnaki themselves. They upgraded Homo Genus and “jumped the gun” on evolution and brought man - Homo Sapiens - into existence. This is Y scientists cannot explain why Homo Sapiens have only been around for 49,000years.

We, Homo Sapiens were not a process of evolution but a solution to a problem as mentioned in Genesis 2:5,

“....And there was no MAN to till the ground..”

The word being used in hebrew for man is ADAM pronounced Aw-Dawm, this Adam was not a single person but rather what are called Adamah “Those who are of the ground” - a tribe of human beings called Adamites as found in Genesis 5:2

“Male and Female created he them, and blessed them and called THEIR name Adam, in the day when they were created.”

Thus this quote is referring to the primitive workers “Lulu Amelu” that were created to take over the mining on Qi.

The chief scientist Enki and the chief medical officer Ninti of the Anunnaki used genetic manipulation and In-vitro fertilization, which is fertilization of a biological entity or process developed or maintained in a controlled, non-living environment, as a laboratory vessel; or in glass tubes as depicted on the seal of an ancient Sumerian cylinder.

This was done in a laboratory called SHIMTI meaning “House where the wind of life is breathed in”.

Below are some of the Anunnaki's Timeline

9380 B.C. Marduk, Enki’s first son, divided Egypt between his sons, Seth and Osiris. Seth killed Osiris, ruled the whole Nile Basin.

8970 B.C. Pyramid War 1, Osiris’ son Horus defeated Seth, who fled, seized Sinai and Canaan

8670 B.C. Pyramid War II, Enlil’s son’s daughter Inanna & Enlilites defeated Enkiites. Ninurta destroyed Enkiite weapons in Giza Pyramid. Ninmah convened peace conference in which Enlil and Enki replaced Marduk with Ningishzidda as Nile Ruler.

8500 B.C. Jerico established as reserve for Nibirans and their hybrid offspring.

3800 B.C. Anu (The Lord God of Hosts a.k.a Akathriel Yah Yehod Sebaoth Zoharariel) visited Earth, took Inanna as lover, inspected Titicaca facilities, pardoned Marduk. Ziasudra’s sons ruled the Nibirans–Shem’ s descendants settled at the Spaceport area of Iraq and the Landing Place at Lebanon. Japhet’s issue ruled lands in Asia Minor, the Black and Caspian Sea areas, as well as the nearby coasts and islands. Enki and his descendants ruled Egypt and Africa through successors of Ziusudra’s son Ham the Dark. Ham’s line ruled Canaan, Cush, Mizra’im, Cush, Nubia, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Libya from the highlands and spreading to the reclaimed lowlands. Ninmah reigned for Nibirans and their descendants in Sinai.

2109 B.C. Enlil (Yahweh) ordered Moses up Mt. Sinai, landed his rocket on the mount and, with an amplifier, told, the Israelites to reject all other Nibiran gods, spend every seventh day worshiping him, subjugate women and kids, refrain from murder, adultery, theft and false witness. They must not, he demanded, crave others’ homes, wives, slaves and property. He gave Moses stone tablets he’d inscribed with his commandments and showed him how to build a temple and anArk of the Covenant for the tablets. Above the tablet drawer in the Ark, Moses must build a Talk-To-Enlil communicator (sporting two gold cherubs). Through the Ark, they could message Enlil, pose their question, and get his “Yes” or “No” answers.

***This event above corresponds with the scriptural narrative in the book of Exodus 24:9-11:

“Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink”.***

2024 B.C. Enlil revealed he knew where Enki had hidden Alalu’s nukes. With Anu’s approval, Ninurta nuked Sinai; Nergal nuked Sodom, Gomorra, and made the Dead Sea dead. Sumerian refugees fled throughout the Mediterranean and along the Volga to Geogia, Sumara, Finland and along the Danube to Dacia, Hungary as well as to India and the Far East.

2023 B.C. Nuclear fallout blew over and killed all Sumer, but not Bablylon. Marduk, now supreme, declared Babylon Sumer’s capital.

334 -323 B.C. Alexander The Great conquered the Persian Empire, the Indus and Egypt; Egyptian priests at Siwa confirmed Alexander as Marduk’s son.

331 B.C. Alexander reached Babylon and rushed to the ziggurat temple to grasp the hands of Marduk as conquerors before him had done. But the great god was dead. Alexander saw Marduk’s body preserved in oils in his ziggurat.

I'll stop here for now. This is Y I keep laughing at those brainwashed Christians that are still expecting the second coming of Jesus or the Muslims that are expecting 72 virgins in their paradise. grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
chubbylistic:
Chizoba whose real name is chizoba onuora hails from Awka. chizoba and his people came to Rev king's Church in the year 2000, she was still in the secondary school then at Awodi Ora. She never served Rev king at all. How can somebody be living with her parents and at the same time serving Rev King unclad, as she claimed for 7 years. When did she finish her secondary school? Her academic records is still at Awodi Ora in Ajegunle.
How old was she then? a small girl that still lives with her parents at Ajegunle. Cosy whole real name is kosisochukwu Ezenwankwo, was a 419 before he came to Rev king's church to claim that he had repented, he hails from Okoh in Anambra state.
The Volkswagen golf he uses was given to him by Rev King. he even ran away with the church money.
There was a publication on Monday the 24th day of July 2006, in a front page of a Nigerian newspaper that he was among those that was burnt and killed by Rev King. But the same person later resurfaced in Lagos. He resides in Angola presently. The question that Nigerians should ask is how did a dead man(as published in the newspaper), left the mortuary and came back to life all of a sudden to testify against Rev king.
chiejuna hails from delta state, married to a Yoruba lady called Bunmi, Rev king helped chiejina and his wife with an accommodation in His boys quarters. Even the wife Bunmi who was a Yoruba, was there but was never part of their conspiracy because the Yoruba's have a very deep respect for their elders.
Vivian whose real name is Vivian Ezeocha hails from Imo state, she was cursed by her mother because of her kind of wayward life. she ran away from her mother after her father died and came to Rev King's church in 2001/2002 with the impression that she has no home and was given an accommodation. She was at Ebute Metta magistrate court with a bandage in his right hand claiming that she was burnt by Rev king. she was wearing black gown, back head tie with a black spectacle that day. That same day, Rev King's church members were attacked by thugs and one of his members(A man from Okija in Ihiala Local Government) had his stomach cut open by thugs and his intestines came out, yet He didn't die.
whoever that knows her very well should look at her right hand and see that she has no scar at all.
Jessica who uses a red color golf, was a single mother. She was nicknamed champion. she also played a key role in this grand conspiracy against Rev king.
Chizoba told us here that Rev king marched them out of his house to the church compound in order not to damage his rug and chair.
The truth remains that there is no single room inside Rev King's church. Not at all.
Anybody can go there to verify.
I know these girls very well, they are very insultive and saucy. They treat people unjustly and used Rev kings name to cover up. I have overheard Rev king telling them not to beat people.They used Rev King's name to Dupe people and collect money from them, for example Jessica approached me one day and told me that Rev king told her to come and collect the sum of One hundred and forty thousand(N140,000) from me for an assignment. she also threatened me that she will report me to Rev king if I didn't give her the money.
But I know too well that Rev king can never do such a thing or send them to collect money from anybody. it has never happened. I then told her to report me as she threatened but she refused to do so because if she do, she knows the consequences. Let me reserve my comments for now.
No matter how long you bury the truth, it must germinate. GOD is a merciful GOD, and at the same time a Consuming Fire. The same GOD that delivered. Daniel from the Lion's den is still alive!!!

So someone conned u of ur money and u wrote this epistle. So d girl DT died poured petrol on herself and lit herself on fire, along wt her colleagues so DT her fraudulent colleagues could do what exactly? Steal money?

Brainwashed fools everywhere!! Seriously, pple like u shldnt be among us human beings, u should be in a separate society.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ponti93(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:

I had wanted to ignore you but because I understand so well how you christians reason, I had to change my mind.

Now read this & cure your ignorance:

***Let us start with the nuclear holocaust of 2024 BCE. It is an undisputable historical fact. You don’t have to take my word: look at the satellite photographs of the huge black scar in the face of the Earth, go to the Sinai peninsula and look at the heat-blackened stones, go to the Dead Sea with a radiometer and take the radioactivity readings for yourself, read the ancient Sumerian lamentation texts describing death in the air from the radioactive cloud, or take a look at the completely independent weather study showing an abrupt climate change consistent with a nuclear fallout precisely in 2024 BCE.

What does this have to do with Yahweh? Well, a lot, because this whole affair is well-documented in Genesis and credited to him. It is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the precursors to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Sumerian texts leave no doubt that the ICBMs (intercontinental ballistic missiles) that dropped nuclear warheads on Sodom and Gomorrah were launched from Africa and belonged to the Anunnaki. But just because the missiles were made by the Anunnaki does not by itself mean anything, the question remains of who pushed the button.

The Bible says that it was Yahweh who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, so if you are going to accept the Bible as literal truth you have to accept this bit too:

Yahweh has basically admitted to causing the nuclear holocaust. (I theorize that he did this by infiltrated the Mission Control Centre of the Anunnaki and generating the tragic computer command, but in any case these are just details that don’t change the gist of the matter.)

Now by all international and interplanetary laws use of nuclear weapons against innocent civilians is a grave war crime. In the Bible Yahweh claims that Sodom and Gomorrah deserved to be destroyed because their people were so bad, but there is evidence to the contrary. The Sumerian Erra epic lists 5 cities (along with the spaceport in the Sinai) that were nuked, Sodom and Gomorrah being only two of them, and while corroborating the Bible (whose veracity in this and many other instances I actually accept) goes into more detail as to what was actually going on.

As it turns out two factions of the Anunnaki were disputing the control of the spaceport, and allegedly one faction has nuked it in order for it not to fall into the hands of the other. But what about the 5 cities, none of which were located in the spaceport restricted zone itself? The Sumerian sources indicate that the residents of the 5 destroyed cities, including Sodom and Gomorrah, were completely innocent and not guilty of any of the crimes the latter two are charged with in the Bible.

According to the Sumerian sources their only guilt was that they were harboring someone named Nabu, son of Anunnaki leader Marduk whom the other faction wanted to assassinate so badly that they didn’t care how many innocent civilians they would kill as “acceptable collateral damage”. And so all 5 cities were nuked.***
I wish I had time for this, bt I am realy confused with ur alien story... Hw do u even beliv such story, when u culdnt beliv d bible story...all sounds like fairy tales to me...
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by dondokunseun(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is just a sign of the end time. jesus is coming soon......
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by chubbylistic: 2:04am On Mar 02, 2016
chizoba onorah knows too well beyond all reasonable doubt that she was a blatant liar
Even as at 2002, you still come to Rev King's church with your school uniform somejtimes, and you still lives with your parents at Ajegunle. Mind you that your records at Awodi ora in Ajegunle will justify what I am saying.
From 2002 to 2006 was just 4 years, and this fact alone proved you a liar.
u mentioned kelechi here and you know what she was doing for a long time before he came to Rev king's church with deception that she had repented
kelechi later got admission into university and had no sponsor, and Rev king sponsored her education until she betrayed herself and dropped out of school.
Why didn't u mention Chijioke that was committing formication with all of you girls
Rev king gave the sum of 6million naira to Chijioke to start up a business and become useful to himself, but instead of using the money to start up something, he was busy committing formication with all of you girls.
Have u forgotten how Chijioke came to Lagos? Bakasi Boys was looking for Chijioke in Anambra and he ran to Rev King's church in disguise that he has repented. Rev king also gave chijioke a Cherokee Jeep.
where was the ring you claimed that Rev king gave to u? a Liar!!!
it was fornication that pushed you out of Rev King's church.
Chijioke with all of you girls was responsible for beating and slapping new members just to give Rev king a bad name.
Late Ann Uzor was very responsible and have nothing to do with all of you.
Don't ever mention her, because you were part and parcel of the conspiracy that killed Ann, but as GOD lives, Nigerians will hear the truth someday. you shall confess very soon.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
dondokunseun:
This is just a sign of the end time. jesus is coming soon......

Reminds me of the picture below - No offense grin

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by HyperBase(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have observed, shamefully though, that so many people in Nigeria appear to have developed this self-destructive hatred against God and and his servants, hence this deliberate gullibility over every negative story crafted against God, Churches, pastors, even worshipers etc. So many would even go as far as believing that God or even Jesus Christ stole a lady's panties without caring to ask what purpose the action is for. The Chizoba of a lady will even not cause you erection one bit even if she is stark naked before you. why didnt they post her pictures. Very dirty girl from a very poor family and then all these trash about her?

The case for which Rev. King was sentenced to death was a sheer frame up. If the trials were not an arrangie-trial, tell me how the contradicting accounts of the incident by prosecution witnesses would have passed undisturbed through both the Appeal and Supreme Courts. The deceased; Ann Uzuh was NOT a maid to Rev. King as was widely reported. First, Ann and her father

Until the fire incident that took her life - were members of Rev. King's church who had not the right words to thank Rev. King for what he was doing in their lives and their family. Ann Uzuh was one of the thousands who were studying under Rev. Kings scholarship. An announcement was made by the church sometime in 2005 publicizing job opportunities for men and women who were interested in working at the church quarters where Rev. King lived. Scores of members of the church applied, including Ann and luckily, she succeeded as one of those who were employed. These employees of the church lived at a section quite different from where Rev. King lived. They lived at the boys quarters while king lived ALONE at the main building.

On that fateful Saturday evening, 25th Day of July, 2006, Dr. Rev. King returned home from work and there was no light in the neighborhood due to power outage from the then NEPA. He immediately alighted from his car and moved up the stairs waiting for the workers to put on the generating set so he can move into his room. He had barely undressed before there came a loud cry and shout down stairs and he quickly rushed down the stairs again to find out what was going on, only to see Ann covered in flames. At this time, her co-workers were all standing a distance away from her just watching without doing anything to help her. Rev. King himself rushed towards Ann, dared the fire on her, stretched his hand and caught Ann by her clothes, dragged her down on a tap right on the wall beside him and turned on the tap which helped put out the fire. At this time, Ann had already stopped breathing.

Rev. King instantly revived her, poured oil on her burns before he began to ask Ann's co-workers what happened to her. Surprisingly, no one of them uttered a word. Rev. King brought out his car, took Ann himself into his car, and drove her to Faith City Hospital in Ajao Estate, Lagos (in person) where he asked the hospital to take care of her and also got a member of the church to stay by her while she takes treatment. Rev. King that night, also instructed that a formal report be made to the Police before he left for home. When he got home, surprisingly also, there was no one to open the gates for him, he opened the gates himself and drove into the quarters only to discover that the workers had all packed their belongings and left. The next time he saw some of them were on TV where they were telling the world that Rev. King poured petrol on them and set them on fire.

While Ann Uzuh was in the hospital, she made statements to the police both on paper and on tape. By this time, Rev. king had been arrested. In her statement, Ann stated how she was burnt by a fire explosion from the gen. set, how she mistakenly tried to top some petrol in the gen. set while it was already steaming and the result was an explosion. She stated categorically that Rev. King was nowhere close to the scene of the incident before the explosion. The Faith City Hospital in her statement also confirmed that it was Rev. King who brought Ann Uzuh to the hospital in person.

I was most surprise that the Police, during Rev. King's trial at the high Court, managed to remove Ann's statements from the case file. It took Rev. King's team of lawyers' foresightedness to exhume the written statement by Ann while till date, there was no trace of the statement made by Ann on tape. It was a show of shame by the Police at the Ikeja High Court on that fateful day, when against the expectation of the police and prosecutors, the written statements made by Ann to the Police on two different occasions surfaced in the court. The Police had no option but confirm to the court, after they were allowed to peruse the documents, that those were truly Ann's statements and in both occasions, Ann's statements exonerated Rev. King of any complicity. While Rev. King's lawyers congratulated themselves for that break-through, to everyone's surprise, Justice Olubunmi Joseph Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court, for no cogent reason, refused to admit Ann's statement as evidence for the defense. All the lawyers present watching brief on that day, including scores of Senior Advocates (SANs) cried foul against Oyewole's decision lamenting that the Judge's decision not to admit the victim's statements as evidence will amount to a severe miscarriage of justice against Rev. King which finally proved to be the case.

Those of us who are Christians, who had always found it difficult to understand what transpired between Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Our Lord and the Pharisees, Saducees and the scribes who are known as the journalists of today, the govt and earthly Judges of Jesus' days (Herod and Pontious Pilate), should just put Rev. King's ordeal side by side with that of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the testimonies of the New Testament Bible about Jesus and every single bit of the gist will be very clear to you. Have you ever wondered why Satan and his agents would always want to accuse anyone sent from God - who preaches against fornication and adultery according to the dictates of the word of God - of that which he preaches against in order to stop him? It happened to My dear Jesus Christ when he was accused of fornicationg with Mary Magdalene.

For purposes of setting the records straight, Rev. King, contrary to what the prosecution and their co-conspirators have made people believe, did NOT hurt anyone. How many Nigerian parents does not flog their children at home anytime they need to be corrected using that medium? Why then would anyone cry foul when his child is mildly chastized in the church for the same purpose? These are what some rag-tag journalists/Occultists like Reuben Abati of Guardian Newspapers and Dele Agekameh of the Nation Newspapers have decided to spend their time on, instead of using their columns to try to profer solution to the many problems of Nigeria.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by paulGrundy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
HyperBase:
I have observed, shamefully though, that so many people in Nigeria appear to have developed this self-destructive hatred against God and and his servants, hence this deliberate gullibility over every negative story crafted against God, Churches, pastors, even worshipers etc. So many would even go as far as believing that God or even Jesus Christ stole a lady's panties without caring to ask what purpose the action is for. The Chizoba of a lady will even not cause you erection one bit even if she is stark naked before you. why didnt they post her pictures. Very dirty girl from a very poor family and then all these trash about her?

The case for which Rev. King was sentenced to death was a sheer frame up. If the trials were not an arrangie-trial, tell me how the contradicting accounts of the incident by prosecution witnesses would have passed undisturbed through both the Appeal and Supreme Courts. The deceased; Ann Uzuh was NOT a maid to Rev. King as was widely reported. First, Ann and her father

Until the fire incident that took her life - were members of Rev. King's church who had not the right words to thank Rev. King for what he was doing in their lives and their family. Ann Uzuh was one of the thousands who were studying under Rev. Kings scholarship. An announcement was made by the church sometime in 2005 publicizing job opportunities for men and women who were interested in working at the church quarters where Rev. King lived. Scores of members of the church applied, including Ann and luckily, she succeeded as one of those who were employed. These employees of the church lived at a section quite different from where Rev. King lived. They lived at the boys quarters while king lived ALONE at the main building.

On that fateful Saturday evening, 25th Day of July, 2006, Dr. Rev. King returned home from work and there was no light in the neighborhood due to power outage from the then NEPA. He immediately alighted from his car and moved up the stairs waiting for the workers to put on the generating set so he can move into his room. He had barely undressed before there came a loud cry and shout down stairs and he quickly rushed down the stairs again to find out what was going on, only to see Ann covered in flames. At this time, her co-workers were all standing a distance away from her just watching without doing anything to help her. Rev. King himself rushed towards Ann, dared the fire on her, stretched his hand and caught Ann by her clothes, dragged her down on a tap right on the wall beside him and turned on the tap which helped put out the fire. At this time, Ann had already stopped breathing.

Rev. King instantly revived her, poured oil on her burns before he began to ask Ann's co-workers what happened to her. Surprisingly, no one of them uttered a word. Rev. King brought out his car, took Ann himself into his car, and drove her to Faith City Hospital in Ajao Estate, Lagos (in person) where he asked the hospital to take care of her and also got a member of the church to stay by her while she takes treatment. Rev. King that night, also instructed that a formal report be made to the Police before he left for home. When he got home, surprisingly also, there was no one to open the gates for him, he opened the gates himself and drove into the quarters only to discover that the workers had all packed their belongings and left. The next time he saw some of them were on TV where they were telling the world that Rev. King poured petrol on them and set them on fire.

While Ann Uzuh was in the hospital, she made statements to the police both on paper and on tape. By this time, Rev. king had been arrested. In her statement, Ann stated how she was burnt by a fire explosion from the gen. set, how she mistakenly tried to top some petrol in the gen. set while it was already steaming and the result was an explosion. She stated categorically that Rev. King was nowhere close to the scene of the incident before the explosion. The Faith City Hospital in her statement also confirmed that it was Rev. King who brought Ann Uzuh to the hospital in person.

Do you have any evidence to prove the bolded? If yes, why not try and open a thread on it.

I was most surprise that the Police, during Rev. King's trial at the high Court, managed to remove Ann's statements from the case file. It took Rev. King's team of lawyers' foresightedness to exhume the written statement by Ann while till date, there was no trace of the statement made by Ann on tape. It was a show of shame by the Police at the Ikeja High Court on that fateful day, when against the expectation of the police and prosecutors, the written statements made by Ann to the Police on two different occasions surfaced in the court. The Police had no option but confirm to the court, after they were allowed to peruse the documents, that those were truly Ann's statements and in both occasions, Ann's statements exonerated Rev. King of any complicity. While Rev. King's lawyers congratulated themselves for that break-through, to everyone's surprise, Justice Olubunmi Joseph Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court, for no cogent reason, refused to admit Ann's statement as evidence for the defense. All the lawyers present watching brief on that day, including scores of Senior Advocates (SANs) cried foul against Oyewole's decision lamenting that the Judge's decision not to admit the victim's statements as evidence will amount to a severe miscarriage of justice against Rev. King which finally proved to be the case.

Those of us who are Christians, who had always found it difficult to understand what transpired between Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Our Lord and the Pharisees, Saducees and the scribes who are known as the journalists of today, the govt and earthly Judges of Jesus' days (Herod and Pontious Pilate), should just put Rev. King's ordeal side by side with that of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the testimonies of the New Testament Bible about Jesus and every single bit of the gist will be very clear to you. Have you ever wondered why Satan and his agents would always want to accuse anyone sent from God - who preaches against fornication and adultery according to the dictates of the word of God - of that which he preaches against in order to stop him? It happened to My dear Jesus Christ when he was accused of fornicationg with Mary Magdalene.

For purposes of setting the records straight, Rev. King, contrary to what the prosecution and their co-conspirators have made people believe, did NOT hurt anyone. How many Nigerian parents does not flog their children at home anytime they need to be corrected using that medium? Why then would anyone cry foul when his child is mildly chastized in the church for the same purpose? These are what some rag-tag journalists/Occultists like Reuben Abati of Guardian Newspapers and Dele Agekameh of the Nation Newspapers have decided to spend their time on, instead of using their columns to try to profer solution to the many problems of Nigeria.

Why would they conspire against her? Your conspiracy theories doesn't make any sense, the recent statements may have been dismissed because the judge suspected foul play. Why didn't they prove that the new statements (lost and found statement) was not doctored or done under duress?
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by oksmart1992(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
IbeAshawo:
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo
hehehehehehe
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Kennyking1234: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!
very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.