Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76905 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by thelish(f): 11:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Kennydoc:

I understand your feelings but you know what, the fact that fake Samsung Galaxy smartphones are sold in Computer Village for example, doesn't make Samsung a crappy company.

There are still real churches that transform the lives of people. I listen to people testify every Sunday of how their lives have been changed positively ever since they started coming to church.

If you don't mind, I'll want to invite you to a church just for one service. Just one Sunday is what I'm asking you for. If the experience isn't worth it after that, then you can go on and boycott the Church for as long as you can stand it.

I'll send you a pm, if u don't mind. Would you be kind enough to tell me d city where you live in your reply? I'll invite you to the one closest to you, most likely in your city or town.
Who dey play match nor dey see fault ooo, na those wey dey watch am.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by samola98(m): 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!
u re a fool

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by olisaEze(m): 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
So seven of u were just waiting there 4 him 2light d 2nd match stick n burn u all? After u finished serving d dude stark naked 4 seven yrs!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by olisaEze(m): 11:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
So seven of u were just waiting there 4 him 2light d 2nd match stick n burn u all? After u finished serving d dude stark naked 4 seven yrs! OK oh
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by tico1212(m): 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Real zombies. .. bring petrol bring matches. Still dem no run. Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by olisaEze(m): 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!
hmm! Another Rev king in d making grin

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by bebe2(f): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.

and u call ur sef a man cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kabaka1: 11:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
euromilion:
This is a clear case of insanity,this guy doesn't have a good lawyer,it's obvious that he was mentally ill.

He's a psychopath and a sociopath
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by exwizzy90(m): 11:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chai. C scam in its highest order, mumuism in the top hierarchy.
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ahamonyeka(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2016
I would have love to witness when this devil called rev. King will be hanged to death cause I hate him with the whole fiber of my being. But the question is he going to be executed truly?cause governor ambode will have to sign Rev. King's death warrant which I do not think he would do.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2016
The Devil himself, he shud b hidden from normal society.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Kennydoc(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

PM received. Thanks for your agapoid feelings.
I usually POISON any CHRISTIAN that has the misfortune of coming near my stratospheric horizon.

What other transformation can my life undergo other than DEATH? grin
All BREAKTHROUGHS I have seen in my short life o.

Genesis to Revelation nor dey change, so no need to waste my bloody time! kiss
I will spare you the untimely fatality BRO!

NNA! NO TRY AM O! kiss

It's okay. You've made your choice, and you're convinced about it.
I pray God grants you a new insight into The Truth.
May His light illuminate your heart and launch you into eternal redemption.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by SURElee(f): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Some nigerians and africans are so gullible when christianity is mentioned. Don't they have their bibles to read for themselves? Which prophet in the bible was served naked biko? Which prophet in the bible molested the people they are supposed to win as souls to the kingdom of God? Thank God I know better to study my own bible for myself and have my own mouth to say my prayers for myself to a God who answers me.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by habsydiamond(m): 12:55am On Mar 01, 2016
IbeAshawo:
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo
say God.... Round of boxing or wrestling.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by habsydiamond(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2016
This man deserve nothing but slow death.... The victims should be allowed to his flesh into smaller piece b4 he breath his last. Idi amin In the making. Dead by hanging is not the best for him why not dead by grinding machine.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by awakeuche(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:

nuked by the enlilites, who happened to be looking for an enkite named marduk?...... u forgot to mention marduk's crime that would make the enlilites decide to use nukes to find him. You also forgot to mention the type of nukes used in this scenario... it could have been surface to air missiles, or were they rocket propelled? Or it may have been nuclear war heads, pls do educate us.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by diva90: 1:22am On Mar 01, 2016
mukhcech:

No matter how evil he is. He is married to one or many of your kind(Women).

And how does that justify his actions?
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by eDoc: 4:30am On Mar 01, 2016
emorse:
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.

Na andrew smith or nas you dey Quote
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by queenfav(f): 4:55am On Mar 01, 2016
tman14:

Do you know whether his lawyers did? Do you know what it takes to prove insanity?

Even in the celebrated case of Oscar Pistorius, the defence did not fly!
He is defended by the best criminal law attorneys in Nigeria .The evidence against him is too overwhelming for that defence to avail him.He got what was coming to him.This should serve as a lesson to people who move from church to church looking for breakthrough and all what not..
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by chubbylistic: 4:59am On Mar 01, 2016
Chizoba whose real name is chizoba onuora hails from Awka. chizoba and his people came to Rev king's Church in the year 2000, she was still in the secondary school then at Awodi Ora. She never served Rev king at all. How can somebody be living with her parents and at the same time serving Rev King unclad, as she claimed for 7 years. When did she finish her secondary school? Her academic records is still at Awodi Ora in Ajegunle.
How old was she then? a small girl that still lives with her parents at Ajegunle. Cosy whole real name is kosisochukwu Ezenwankwo, was a 419 before he came to Rev king's church to claim that he had repented, he hails from Okoh in Anambra state.
The Volkswagen golf he uses was given to him by Rev King. he even ran away with the church money.
There was a publication on Monday the 24th day of July 2006, in a front page of a Nigerian newspaper that he was among those that was burnt and killed by Rev King. But the same person later resurfaced in Lagos. He resides in Angola presently. The question that Nigerians should ask is how did a dead man(as published in the newspaper), left the mortuary and came back to life all of a sudden to testify against Rev king.
chiejuna hails from delta state, married to a Yoruba lady called Bunmi, Rev king helped chiejina and his wife with an accommodation in His boys quarters. Even the wife Bunmi who was a Yoruba, was there but was never part of their conspiracy because the Yoruba's have a very deep respect for their elders.
Vivian whose real name is Vivian Ezeocha hails from Imo state, she was cursed by her mother because of her kind of wayward life. she ran away from her mother after her father died and came to Rev King's church in 2001/2002 with the impression that she has no home and was given an accommodation. She was at Ebute Metta magistrate court with a bandage in his right hand claiming that she was burnt by Rev king. she was wearing black gown, back head tie with a black spectacle that day. That same day, Rev King's church members were attacked by thugs and one of his members(A man from Okija in Ihiala Local Government) had his stomach cut open by thugs and his intestines came out, yet He didn't die.
whoever that knows her very well should look at her right hand and see that she has no scar at all.
Jessica who uses a red color golf, was a single mother. She was nicknamed champion. she also played a key role in this grand conspiracy against Rev king.
Chizoba told us here that Rev king marched them out of his house to the church compound in order not to damage his rug and chair.
The truth remains that there is no single room inside Rev King's church. Not at all.
Anybody can go there to verify.
I know these girls very well, they are very insultive and saucy. They treat people unjustly and used Rev kings name to cover up. I have overheard Rev king telling them not to beat people.They used Rev King's name to Dupe people and collect money from them, for example Jessica approached me one day and told me that Rev king told her to come and collect the sum of One hundred and forty thousand(N140,000) from me for an assignment. she also threatened me that she will report me to Rev king if I didn't give her the money.
But I know too well that Rev king can never do such a thing or send them to collect money from anybody. it has never happened. I then told her to report me as she threatened but she refused to do so because if she do, she knows the consequences. Let me reserve my comments for now.
No matter how long you bury the truth, it must germinate. GOD is a merciful GOD, and at the same time a Consuming Fire. The same GOD that delivered. Daniel from the Lion's den is still alive!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by tman14(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2016
queenfav:
He is defended by the best criminal law attorneys in Nigeria .The evidence against him is too overwhelming for that defence to avail him.He got what was coming to him.This should serve as a lesson to people who move from church to church looking for breakthrough and all what not..

Thank you. Now we are talking!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by HaneefahRN(f): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Na wa o, this story get as e be.

Those pple sef shld have their brain checked, I'm sure they are mentally ill too. A single man told about five able bodied pple he'll burn them and even one of the idiots (sorry to say) went to get petrol and matches he'll use to burn them. Then they stayed there till he poured petrol and light the match and eventually one supppsedly died. Unless he used jazz on them then they are all mad together with him.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Stanbeto: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
The King him self? Up you
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Fadekebisola(f): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Nace5:

grin he ain't gat horns mate
kingikey01:
Some times I wonder if we do think at all.with dis post its jst prove she is lying.how can dy pour petrol on 7 ppl nd fire caught only 1 person..petrol oo nt kerosine..if she escape wat of d remainin 6..God wich kind of lie is dis..I read d supreme case article nd his lawyer said he was not dre wre d fire occur nd d office in charge nd d gal confirmed it b4 she died..his lawyer was with evidence bt d judge did nt want 2 accept d evidence..all dis is jst a setup..
TheophilusA:
Miss Susan Chizoba, a former maid to the General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA),Rev. Emeka King, was one of those who testified against him before an Ikeja High Court in 2006. At the time, Rev. King was on trial for the murder of one of his members, Miss Ann Uzor and attempting to murder five others by pouring petrol on them and setting them ablaze. Testifying at the trial in October 2006, Miss Chizoba informed the court that she was taken to the church in 2000 by her parents believing it to be a Christian home but that her parents stopped coming to the church six months later while she lived with Rev. King for seven years.

In her words, Miss Chizoba, testifying at the court said: “When I came to live with the accused (Rev. King), he told me that I would be his permanent maid and that I would agree not to marry. He said anytime I wanted to serve him I must be stark naked which I did. No pant, no bra, I would be completely nude before him and I did this not once, not twice, but for several years. He also ordered me not to tell any member of my family where I was living. He gave me a ring which I always put on to indicate that I am his permanent maid and all this he made me to put into writing. I am a member of the Lord’s army and we bully people, putting fear into them and molesting them.

“The accused(Rev. King) is a very violent person, he would beat us mercilessly and as a result we always have wounds on our bodies. He called himself god, the owner of the universe and could do anything. We know this is not so but out of fear we could not challenge him. On the 22nd July 2006 the day of the fire incident, a sister named Kelechi came to call me from the Boys Quarter of the accused’s house where we were staying that the accused wanted to see me.

"When I got to him he did not even allow me to kneel down as we usually did when talking to him before he started beating me with stick, rod and anything he could find. I started crying, shouting and begging him not to kill me. It was then I noticed others who were there; Cosy, Chiejile, Jessica, Ann, Vivian and Kelechi. He accused me that I lied to him that Chiejile did not sleep with me whereas Chiejile had confessed to him that he slept with me. But Chiejile never did he only said that so that the accused will not kill him.

"He said he would kill all of us. He then asked Kelechi to go and bring fuel and matches but when she brought it he told her that the petrol was not enough and that she should go and bring more which was brought in a very large plastic container. He then marched us out of the room saying he did not want to burn his rug and chair. While we were outside his room but within the church compound Kelechi poured petrol on us on his orders and he struck the first match which did not catch fire.

"When he struck the second match we were all engulfed in fire but I did not know how I managed to escape from there and I ran back to our apartment. When I noticed that Ann had been taken to the hospital, I ran out in my night gown and I never came back to the church. I came out of the place by the grace of God, I am free now, I am no longer under the spell of the accused person.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-served-rev-king-stark-naked-with-no-pant-or-bra-for-7-years-his-former-maid-chibuzor/
Yungbitz:
This man should have been hanged long ago but for our inept judicial system
TheophilusA:
Miss Susan Chizoba, a former maid to the General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA),Rev. Emeka King, was one of those who testified against him before an Ikeja High Court in 2006. At the time, Rev. King was on trial for the murder of one of his members, Miss Ann Uzor and attempting to murder five others by pouring petrol on them and setting them ablaze. Testifying at the trial in October 2006, Miss Chizoba informed the court that she was taken to the church in 2000 by her parents believing it to be a Christian home but that her parents stopped coming to the church six months later while she lived with Rev. King for seven years.

In her words, Miss Chizoba, testifying at the court said: “When I came to live with the accused (Rev. King), he told me that I would be his permanent maid and that I would agree not to marry. He said anytime I wanted to serve him I must be stark naked which I did. No pant, no bra, I would be completely nude before him and I did this not once, not twice, but for several years. He also ordered me not to tell any member of my family where I was living. He gave me a ring which I always put on to indicate that I am his permanent maid and all this he made me to put into writing. I am a member of the Lord’s army and we bully people, putting fear into them and molesting them.

“The accused(Rev. King) is a very violent person, he would beat us mercilessly and as a result we always have wounds on our bodies. He called himself god, the owner of the universe and could do anything. We know this is not so but out of fear we could not challenge him. On the 22nd July 2006 the day of the fire incident, a sister named Kelechi came to call me from the Boys Quarter of the accused’s house where we were staying that the accused wanted to see me.

"When I got to him he did not even allow me to kneel down as we usually did when talking to him before he started beating me with stick, rod and anything he could find. I started crying, shouting and begging him not to kill me. It was then I noticed others who were there; Cosy, Chiejile, Jessica, Ann, Vivian and Kelechi. He accused me that I lied to him that Chiejile did not sleep with me whereas Chiejile had confessed to him that he slept with me. But Chiejile never did he only said that so that the accused will not kill him.

"He said he would kill all of us. He then asked Kelechi to go and bring fuel and matches but when she brought it he told her that the petrol was not enough and that she should go and bring more which was brought in a very large plastic container. He then marched us out of the room saying he did not want to burn his rug and chair. While we were outside his room but within the church compound Kelechi poured petrol on us on his orders and he struck the first match which did not catch fire.

"When he struck the second match we were all engulfed in fire but I did not know how I managed to escape from there and I ran back to our apartment. When I noticed that Ann had been taken to the hospital, I ran out in my night gown and I never came back to the church. I came out of the place by the grace of God, I am free now, I am no longer under the spell of the accused person.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-served-rev-king-stark-naked-with-no-pant-or-bra-for-7-years-his-former-maid-chibuzor/
sorry for quoting u all.....but abeg where is he from?.i mean state of origin?

and too,why are people calling for his release with this extent of atrocity?

i need some ans pls

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Phaytte(f): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
See how he's looking related to Jim Iyke
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by brytee: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2016
wizards disgracing christianity claiming God called them..... SMH
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by bidx1(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2016
His death should be shown live
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by xage(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Tosinex:
unmh I trust myself.. one stupid man who still chop a large bowl of fufu last night will call himself god of the universe for me and I won't break his head..

So Jesus don't use to eat abi, yet you idiat xtians still call him God..Christians are so silly and dirty

Common sense they don't have
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Gkemz: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
This man is devil incarnate and must be operating on supernatural forces to manipulate and compel his enslaved victims.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by beentrillchief: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Phylum Animalia
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sobastical: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Zoharariel:

So how did you come about knowing the Sodom and Gomorrah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.