Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (76907 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sbabimbola(f): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
I first came to Lagos in day glorious days of Rev. King....... posters, bill boards, church members and buses everywhere.

Rev. kings likes are Still many, from every religion to every denominations......

I stand against indoctrination, and bokoharamish act from anybody in the name of anything best known to them...

Our culture, exposure and poverty level should be blamed.

In naija there seems to be no line between religion and culture.

3 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sukkot: 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tosinex:
so your own god they chop fufu abi...
yes na. you do know god sometimes takes the form of human body so as to come and enjoy what humans enjoy and to see what humans go through ? abi you no dey read ya bible ni ? one part of the bible says treat everyone well because you dont know who it is you are mistreating cuz it could be gods angels, and another part of the bible say god took on human flesh so as to see the suffering humans go through so that he having being through it can judge with empathy. when him dey in human flesh you think say him no enjoy fufu ?

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bloody bastard. Kworroption of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kay29000(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
emorse:
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.
Nice Nas quote from Hate Me Now.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by mukhcech(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
diva90:
This man is pure evil. What the hell angry now tell me why people are opposing his sentence? Doesn't he deserve to reap what he has sowed

No matter how evil he is. He is married to one or many of your kind(Women).
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by naijathings(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
emorse:
People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer then ascribe it all to religion. Who knows, they may be right. Maybe that's what religion truly is about.

Nasty Nas. Hate me Now.

anyway, thats the way of man.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by SUPOL(m): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
E pain am say d guy get mind Bleep one of his babes. Na im e put fire on dem. D jealousy of a man. Chai
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by kachnov(m): 9:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's what happens when you follow blindly.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by asalimpo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
While he went over the edge. Dont forget one pastor ordered his congregation to eat grass and they did. Another ordered ladies seeking husbands to do somethong silly too. That's how it starts. I won't be surprised if at one time he was really called of God but fell into the devil's trap.

See the progression:
- false feelings of granduer (pride)
- use of fear and lies to control members
- use of violence to control members
-heavy indoctrination and brain washing
-building faithful zombies
stepping into excess - from years of false feelings of granduer- committing murder.

Culmination and unravelling:
(the fall after pride),
arrest,trial and incarceration.

It started lil by lil until it got to these. But on a smaller scale, most leaders fall into this trap of deception.
Parents, friends,husbands,wives,bosses.
The culmination of this satanic tendency is always craving for worship by others.
Abacha fell into these trap.
Some Parents want worship from their children etc.
Bosses want surbodinates trembling in their presence.
Teachers, students etc.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by stayblack: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
TheophilusA:
Miss Susan Chizoba, a former maid to the General Overseer of Christ Praying Assembly (CPA),Rev. Emeka King, was one of those who testified against him before an Ikeja High Court in 2006. At the time, Rev. King was on trial for the murder of one of his members, Miss Ann Uzor and attempting to murder five others by pouring petrol on them and setting them ablaze. Testifying at the trial in October 2006, Miss Chizoba informed the court that she was taken to the church in 2000 by her parents believing it to be a Christian home but that her parents stopped coming to the church six months later while she lived with Rev. King for seven years.

In her words, Miss Chizoba, testifying at the court said: “When I came to live with the accused (Rev. King), he told me that I would be his permanent maid and that I would agree not to marry. He said anytime I wanted to serve him I must be stark naked which I did. No pant, no bra, I would be completely nude before him and I did this not once, not twice, but for several years. He also ordered me not to tell any member of my family where I was living. He gave me a ring which I always put on to indicate that I am his permanent maid and all this he made me to put into writing. I am a member of the Lord’s army and we bully people, putting fear into them and molesting them.

“The accused(Rev. King) is a very violent person, he would beat us mercilessly and as a result we always have wounds on our bodies. He called himself god, the owner of the universe and could do anything. We know this is not so but out of fear we could not challenge him. On the 22nd July 2006 the day of the fire incident, a sister named Kelechi came to call me from the Boys Quarter of the accused’s house where we were staying that the accused wanted to see me.

"When I got to him he did not even allow me to kneel down as we usually did when talking to him before he started beating me with stick, rod and anything he could find. I started crying, shouting and begging him not to kill me. It was then I noticed others who were there; Cosy, Chiejile, Jessica, Ann, Vivian and Kelechi. He accused me that I lied to him that Chiejile did not sleep with me whereas Chiejile had confessed to him that he slept with me. But Chiejile never did he only said that so that the accused will not kill him.

"He said he would kill all of us. He then asked Kelechi to go and bring fuel and matches but when she brought it he told her that the petrol was not enough and that she should go and bring more which was brought in a very large plastic container. He then marched us out of the room saying he did not want to burn his rug and chair. While we were outside his room but within the church compound Kelechi poured petrol on us on his orders and he struck the first match which did not catch fire.

"When he struck the second match we were all engulfed in fire but I did not know how I managed to escape from there and I ran back to our apartment. When I noticed that Ann had been taken to the hospital, I ran out in my night gown and I never came back to the church. I came out of the place by the grace of God, I am free now, I am no longer under the spell of the accused person.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-served-rev-king-stark-naked-with-no-pant-or-bra-for-7-years-his-former-maid-chibuzor/
SICK PEOPLE.... grin
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Seyigold1993: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
He should be executed...But what baffles me is were those people bewitched or somethinq?How could they hve watched him all that while and not try to escape?

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AbdulHaram(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
yes na. you do know god sometimes takes the form of human body so as to come and enjoy what humans enjoy and to see what humans go through ? abi you no dey read ya bible ni ? one part of the bible says treat everyone well because you dont know who it is you are mistreating cuz it could be gods angels, and another part of the bible say god took on human flesh so as to see the suffering humans go through so that he having being through it can judge with empathy. when him dey in human flesh you think say him no enjoy fufu ?
SMH terribly at you! undecided
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Heymus(m): 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.
jesus!, omg
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by onims44(m): 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
this is a case of pure illiteracy...why worship a man to that extent when you can read your bible to gain closeness to God....morealso, this man deserves everything that is coming his way
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by sukkot: 9:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
AbdulHaram:

SMH terribly at you! undecided
hehehe salute bros
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by AmeLonRo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
StMcOrdil:
You served him stack naked and you didn't complain until when he attempted eliminating you entirely? You get mind o.

She omitted adding that he also sleeps with her and others at will. Abi since always appearing naked, what next?

Power corrupts.
No matter the type of power! (God's, Devil's, Political, Academic, Social, Money, etc)
Beware when you have power.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Kennydoc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Damn PERV! embarassed
Na wah for "Eastern Pastor" o!!! cheesy
One more reason my 2 legs will NEVER step into any CHURCH or religious shrine lai lai!!!! cheesy

I understand your feelings but you know what, the fact that fake Samsung Galaxy smartphones are sold in Computer Village for example, doesn't make Samsung a crappy company.

There are still real churches that transform the lives of people. I listen to people testify every Sunday of how their lives have been changed positively ever since they started coming to church.

If you don't mind, I'll want to invite you to a church just for one service. Just one Sunday is what I'm asking you for. If the experience isn't worth it after that, then you can go on and boycott the Church for as long as you can stand it.

I'll send you a pm, if u don't mind. Would you be kind enough to tell me d city where you live in your reply? I'll invite you to the one closest to you, most likely in your city or town.

4 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Fime2000: 9:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
dt man is a devil number one.
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by PastorOla1: 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
WHO IS SAYING THIS MAN MUST NOT DIE, LET HIM CEASE TO LIVE.

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Wanimoh: 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Waoh
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by tuna4servi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
He deserves to die fake Rev
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Was rev king a xtian?
If yes,why didn't CAN looked into the way he practiced xtianity?
Is CAN toothless to guide the practice of xtianity in Nigeria?
Sorry that I am being naive,because way this religion is evolving with new unusual pastors calls for concern

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by vkon2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
IbeAshawo:
sad End Time Rev... meanwhile I charge #500 per round ooo
like seriously
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by MARKone(m): 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
The face u make after watching coming to America, and you sincerely believe "I can be prince Akin" grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3442346_revking_jpegaf3cd527bcfe9922659799fe37143351
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by tman14(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
euromilion:
This is a clear case of insanity,this guy doesn't have a good lawyer,it's obvious that he was mentally ill.

Do you know whether his lawyers did? Do you know what it takes to prove insanity?

Even in the celebrated case of Oscar Pistorius, the defence did not fly!
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by nonnysilva(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
kiss
IbeAshawo:

undecided
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by don4real18(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
I have worshipped in this church for more than four years b4 I left. I can strongly say that those ladies deserve what they got. These girls can insult you in the church to an extent you will regrets your life. Stupid sets of animals in human shapes. One thing about G.O ( his popular name) is that he is very violent in nature. I could remember a day we went for a Thursday services/bible class, he was actually the one anchoring it, he ask a questions based on what he taught us that day.. Which we answered correctly. B4 we knew what is happening, he ordered all of us to knell down and he gave each an everyone us 6 strokes of Cain. The funny aspects of it is that some of us were happy that his Cain heals all kind of diseases. Some were even begging him to flog them so that they can receive their own miracle.
Nawa oo... You too ?

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Zoharariel:
How can we help our christian/muslim brothers & sisters to see through the utter nonsense of organised control systems like religion?

Who will redeem our people (Africans) from their delusional states?

There's no Jesus and Mohammed. Yahweh & Allah are Extra-terrestrials from another planet. They bleed & die just like we mortals.

They were only perceived as gods by our ancestors who obviously had never seen rockets, spaceships, laserguns, eagle masks & nuclear weapons before. Infact, Sodom & Gomorrah were nuked into ashes by the Enlilites who were looking for Marduk (An Enkite), and not some b.ullshit story of God raining down fire & brimstones from heaven.

If there's anyone who wants to ascend to the heavens, then get your a.ss up & board a space shuttle!

Lol, you even ended up in a worse delusion than those people you earlier mention. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by Ghost01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
sirugos:
Hahaha... Lwkmd. Poverty na bastard!

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by ehix89(m): 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
IbeAshawo:
wats d meanin of all dez,,,all in d craze to be social media popular....plz reset ur mindset
Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by don4real18(m): 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
danjumakolo:
Was rev king a xtian?
If yes,why didn't CAN looked into the way he practiced xtianity?
Is CAN toothless to guide the practice of xtianity in Nigeria?
Sorry that I am being naive,because way this religion is evolving with new unusual pastors calls for concern
CAN is against T. B Joshua and Chris Oyakilome but strangely haven't said anything about this.
I believe their organisation is just looking for so-called pastors who will bow to their human posed authority

1 Like

Re: "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
And this is d man some igbos are pleading for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.