Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself (2776 Views)

Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady In The Background / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / OMG: See What This Guy Use To Proposed To Her Girlfriend On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2016
This guy no wan dull himself, selfie must be posted

Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Dyt(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Hehehehehe
Funny and stupid
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by popesam1(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Kai! Selfie stick lagidi
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by brighthp(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Hehehe grin
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by SenJoe(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2016
I just can't stop laughing......

Somebody tell me.........

Is selfie by force?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by chido20(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by osmodes(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
its a sin to see this and not laugh..this guys are silly... true Nija blood.
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by refiner(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2016
hehhehe....very funny
I fink dats a mob stick!cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Can't stop laughing...
Selfie by force
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:
hehhehe....very funny
U're very right
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2016
I forgot my laugh at home sad
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by trybe(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:
I forgot my laugh at home sad
plz do go home and. Get it , u re really missing a fucking lot
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by swaggzo(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
NOT SURE IF SELFIE OR HUMAN-FIE grin
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by LaurelP(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:
hehhehe....very funny

Mop dear.
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Vodkka(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
inovative!! grin
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
undecided undecided

so?
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by frankwells(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
kkk
They call me a multi tasking guy
An Internetpreneur,Socio-political analyst,New media expert and a Dj
See my signature for more
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided

so?
my sweet heart
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by damilareoye: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin

Selfie of life
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Bamz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:
hehhehe....very funny

Mop stick
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by falseman(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
I started laughing after 20secs... This is crazy
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by faith551(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
like say the selfie stick for make ugly person fine,funny tho,but if you like take pictures with selfie tree, wowo person still wowo
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by Sexytemi(f): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol....gringringrin simply brilliant and funnygrin
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by nigeriancuban: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
innovation at its best!
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
nigeriancuban:
innovation at its best!

Using available resources to get result. The guys are creative.
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
nigeriancuban:
innovation at its best!

Using available resources to get result. The guys are creative.
Re: Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself by rattyo3: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Naija no dey carry last,
Selfie must be made!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Nairaland Romance Section, Beg Me Or Else.....(pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? / Why You Must Have Sex With Your Husband Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.