Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? (2782 Views)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
cool
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by halfricanadian(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yup grin grin it ended dat day ni sha cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin yes I did... I even fell in love big time before I met him sha....

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by MUVA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes. With Yemi Alade when I first saw that massive mound of black ass on her "Johnny" video. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lust at first? A resounding yes.

Love at first sight? Only in the movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by wordbank(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
yes na, I fall in love yesterday as I c another babe with better soft yansh like today bread omo I gas fall in love. I believe before tomorrow morning I go fall again

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Daniel2289(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yup grin grin it ended dat day ni sha cry cry

Dats y I don't believe in Love at first sight. No! No! No! I don't.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by LordZero(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
yeah..

the first time i saw myself in a mirror, i fell in love with me....

love at first sight exists only in movies.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:
Yes. With Yemi Alade when I first saw that massive mound of black ass on her "Johnny" video. grin
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bad thing grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by halfricanadian(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Daniel2289:

Dats y I don't believe in Love at first sight. No! No! No! I don't.

smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
suzan404:
cool
Yup...in the breathtaking movie, "buy me a rose"...key characters, olu jacobs, mike ezeronye, ramsey noah and dakore egbuson...her charisma and beauty swift me off my feet as the first time i set my eyes on her...since then i started looking for her movies to watch...heard she's married with an issue nw, sobsembarassed
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Daniel2289(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
Lust at first? A resounding yes.
Love at first sight? Only in the movies.
I like for u. I totally concur with u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Lavedaa: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:

grin If I beat you ehn undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Lavedaa: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op nope sad

Only lust at first sight.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by jubrealguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
my first minute in the world
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
To be frank. yes i have. it was some years back, i fell in love at first sight with the lead actress of a mexican telenovela, titled dont mess with an angel. the lead actress is marichuy.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Sexxkillz: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time. The length of time varies from individuals, that's why it takes days or weeks or months after contact with a stranger, for you to start having deeper feelings of emotions, or what could be likely described as "falling in love".

It's a process, since a negative attitude from that person within the observational period can totally kill the amorous butterfly fleeting feelings mistakenly thought to be love. You'll agree that love takes a while to completely fizzle out. Therefore, you have to grow to love a person, to love their positives and negatives and it doesn't happen at the instant or the first time you set your eyes on them - thats bullshit.

You fall in love gradually and not in a flash or an instant or at sight. You fall into a gutter in a flash. Face reality. Life isn't a 4ucking movie!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yea, when I saw her account Balance..
I couldn't control my emotions again...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by iykekelvins(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Neh.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
At first sight, what y experience is all but love!

It varies from infatuation, lust et al.
When you meet someone for the first time y simply warm up to him/her. Love develops over time
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sad how people have reduced love to lust. It's been so abused. The most abused and misused word
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Love at first sight does not exist.

You simply do not love a total stranger. What happens at that instance is attraction at first sight. Your body and emotions tell you that you have just sighted a potential lover, someone you might be compatible with. Someone you can say "yes" to when he asks you out to be his girl and you feel butterflies in your stomach and your knees wobble bla bla bla. It takes anyone less than 2 seconds to decide if they like a person and if they'll be comfortable around the person, that prompts them to want to see the person again. For you to say you love someone, you must have observed them and their behavioral tendencies over time. The length of time varies from individuals, that's why it takes days or weeks or months after contact with a stranger, for you to start having deeper feelings of emotions, or what could be likely described as "falling in love".

It's a process, since a negative attitude from that person within the observational period can totally kill the amorous butterfly fleeting feelings mistakenly thought to be love. You'll agree that love takes a while to completely fizzle out. Therefore, you have to grow to love a person, to love their positives and negatives and it doesn't happen at the instant or the first time you set your eyes on them - thats bullshit.

You fall in love gradually and not in a flash or an instant or at sight. You fall into a gutter in a flash. Face reality. Life isn't a 4ucking movie!

Case closed. Thread addressed and dusted.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by obiorathesubtle: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
No.. I've never..
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by queencalipso(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Yea, when I saw her account Balance..

I couldn't control my emotions again...

Lolzzz!! Thief tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by Dannidom(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
NO!!! who does that?

but immediately after our first night I may fall for her depending on how good she pleases me
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by MissSlimbody(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Love don't happen at first sight undecided
Attraction? Yes, but love? Hell NO!!!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolzzz!! Thief tongue
Wetin appen??
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by queencalipso(f): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin appen??

Lol

I fell in love with you when I saw your domiciliary account tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
queencalipso:

I fell in love with you when I saw your domiciliary account tongue
That account you saw is for one Aboki oo..
Hahahahahaha... Na for Canada visa..
lol...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? by MUVA(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Romanic Short Story "Dirty Dancing" Only Adults Please.... / Pretty Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After She Killed A Goat For Christmas (photos) / What Will You Do If I Slap Your Mother (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.