Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. (1670 Views)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Remembering General Sani Abacha: 19 Years After His Death / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by mbishi: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
DIVINE REVELATION ABOUT HELL BY EMMANUEL AGYARKO.
"On 24th November 2011, in the afternoon after I had come home from school, I found myself taken to hell by the LORD to be shown various things. This is not the first time I have been taken to hell, I have had other encounters, and however this particular visit is different as it has many warnings to people who are still on earth. It is my prayer that all who read or listen to this testimony would take it serious and make sure they avoid hell at all cost and align themselves under the Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare for His Coming.

COL. MUAMMAR GADDAFI AND GENERAL SANI ABACHA IN HELL.
I then saw a former Nigerian president called Sani Abacha in the royal part in hell, where most world leaders go to. He said “he caused the deaths of many thousands of people so he could use their body parts for rituals”. I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”. I was shown how he lived his life on earth.

He had a magic chain which helped him vanish when the NATO forces and rebels attacked him. However, on that fateful day, after bathing he forget to put on the chain he got from an occult grand master in India. He said, “I should tell all Libya, sons and wife to turn to Christianity”. He said “he is suffering terribly and if they do not change, they would all end up in the place where he is”. He even said, “those who killed me should not come here”. He then requested for a drop of water.

PEOPLE ON THE WAY TO HELL.
The Lord then showed me a scene of people buying things on earth and going straight to hell. The shop was in Ghana, however, there are many all over the world and they sold demonic items used by the false prophets in their churches and by the fetish priests. These items included; red, black, blue, magenta, purple and green candles, different demonic oils, powder, water, padlocks and other items used in the churches which used these things and all those buying these demonic items were walking straight to hell, because these items were used for occult practices in the churches and fetish. The

Lord then told me, that any time anyone gets a charm to do anything, that person automatically becomes a candidate of hell, as the name will be eventually written in hell. I then saw a demon in hell holding a container in his hand with many different rings. The demon then said that these are the rings being given to people on earth for charms. The rings were for protection, healing, spirituality, magical powers, knowledge and others.

I was then shown many bottles, and some demons were taking them to earth to be used by people who charm others and imprison their souls in bottles in the spiritual realm. Anyone who charms others becomes one with Lucifer and would end up in hell for punishment. I was shown various celebrities, members of the judiciary and politicians on their way to hell for using charms to help them perform well, attain high positions and also become famous.

I saw one popular actress in Ghana, who places a charm in between her breasts so that she would charm people. She and many others also using charms to act were on their way to hell. I also saw many gospel and secular singers who were also on their way to hell for using charms to perform and record their albums. I was shown body builders who were using certain potions to smear their bodies so they would be strong and win laurels. All these were all their way to hell as well.

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.
Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by ckmayoca: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Did u just return from hell or got a call from a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by maverickdude(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by Osakah24(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Pishure or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by Metallurgist: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH grin grin
Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by dmickdx: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2016
May God have mercy on me
Re: Col. Muammar Gaddafi And General Sani Abacha In Hell. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
I can see that the author of this is a frequent visitor to hell, meaning he should plan and design his accommodation very well in the hades, he is already used to hell, so no need looking for other abode.
I wonder why you no go heaven but hell always.
nonsensical nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vote For PDP In 2019 - Akpabio Begs Nigerians / Umuchigbo in Enugu Under Attack Now / Fulani Herdsmen At Ebe(udi LGA) Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.