Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard (38107 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Captsteve72: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria where muslem and Christians are at war,i m not surprise at this perverted judgement.........Rev King will not die but live to preach more gospel...whether our Islamic supreme court judges like it or not...Spare politicians and kill clerics....just like Shiites...Nigeria will spoil for everybody soon!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by greggng: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
As at yesterday I was happy with the judgement but my mindset has changed after listening to rev kings lawyer. There re some questions that required answers before his execution can be justifoied. First one of the victims who died, made a statement before she died. Why was her statement not accepted as part of the judgement? The police also tender statement made by the victim before she died and we all believe such evidence is irrelevant? The victim said she was burnt by generator and rev king was not at the seen and yet the judge didn't entertain such evidence. Is there a cospiracy to end this mans life at all course? Let me at this point wash my hand and that of my family off this crime about to be comitted by the country nigeria. May his blood be upon all those who supported this act.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by banmee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Diesel1:
I don't have ur time bye

You wouldn't have my time because you know you are not equipped to engage in thoughtful discourse. You mindset has been exposed and it's time to run away. I hope you've got good running shoes. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by TolaniLuv: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Diesel1:
don't pay evil with evil

What makes you think that everything is NOLLYWOOD?? Don't pay evil with evil? Lol !!!
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by cnestok: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
igbo says, who is that igbo nonsense
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Smooyis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
The government should temper justice with mercy.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by TolaniLuv: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
On a serious note! What do individual Ibo's on Nairaland thought about this? I hate when they generalize becus some people think so!

Why not let ask Ibo's on Nairaland what they think about this?
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by zealog: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Diesel1:
don't pay evil with evil
Are you serious at all? That means all kidnappers, armed robbers, ritual killers, etc should all be set free because we must not pay evil for evil. Your statement is hypocritical.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by klax(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Here we go again my people started acting funny again when the yoruba talk or hausa talk now they will say all tribes hate igbo but how can a person of his status be saying they should pardon a criminal but boko haram must be wipe up isn't Can you see how people talk silly what a hell does meant by *Nigeria will gain nothing* and I ask you Mr Anuofia who a hell are you to say such Is Nigeria law an igbo sociol rubbish law you claimed to be their leader

A man set a fellow human ablazed in broad day light deliberately in the name of religion and you goat asking for his pardon may God punish you for asking for king pardon so if that young lady is your sister or your only daughter you will be dancing isn't When did igbo siocio nonsense started intervening in criminal cases Honestly I hate to insulting but people won't stop stepping on my nerves due to their wickedness in pretence and stupidity.

Mr whatever you called your self pls Ibu Onye(who a hell are you) so is that how the North are begging for captured boko haram You must be mad. The judge made a mistake he should have sentenced the bloody idiot called king to be *smoked in hot gas chamber* like the NazI type, turn him to dried smoke fish.

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Elisojonugwa: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
The peoples president in his wisdom should sentence him to 50 yrs in prison.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by kengeorge2013: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
mr Udo Udeogaranya. amadioha will get u someday. may your daughter get the same treatment frome king him self

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
And what does Nigeria stands to gain from his being alive Let justice prevail
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Adminisher:
What is wrong with this tribe?
you believed that unknown group abi
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by fowlyansh181(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
i be igbo guy but make thunder fire those guys...
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by klax(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
kengeorge2013:
mr Udo Udeogaranya. amadioha will get u someday. may your daughter get the same treatment frome king him self

Amen and his wife too and any female from his house will receive the same thing kind did to that young lady.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
TolaniLuv:
On a serious note! What do individual Ibo's on Nairaland thought about this? I hate when they generalize becus some people think so!

Why not let ask Ibo's on Nairaland what they think about this?
I'm a full blooded Igbo and I say he should Die. That's an unheard group biko
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Elisojonugwa:
The peoples president in his wisdom should sentence him to 50 yrs in prison.
Nothing to do with BUHARI

It is a Lagos State matter
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
wen he de burn him sus member,,,,, where una de.... burn him burn all igbos
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Tonydeeb(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
These idiots are not after the welfare of Rev. king...what they are up to is having a reason to talk down the administration in the future, making references to this occurrence as to how Buhari refused to bat-an-eye when he was sought on an issue and other such frivolous facade.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by zigalo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please stop calling this devil incarnate Rev. It's an insult to those in that class

catchfun:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/27/nigeria-will-gain-nothing-by-killing-rev-king-igbo-group-begs-buhari-for-pardon/
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by gformula: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Which kain talk be that one? How I wish na your daughter he burnt to ashes, you for beg Buhari make he shed plenty blood.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Panzerfaust(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
thamoswonder:
Ken saro wiwa comes to mind
Comparing Rev. King to Ken Saro-Wiwa?
Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by bittertruthz: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm a full blooded Igbo and I say he should Die. That's an unheard group biko

do the so called group know that the victims are all igbos?
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by noblegrex: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Diesel1:
don't pay evil with evil
don't pay Evil with Evil,but do everything to avoid,stop, eradicate Evil.Because Evil is Evil.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Useless Igbo group, King must die by hanging. What a nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
bittertruthz:

do the so called group know that the victims are all igbos?
don't mind that useless group
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by IghravweIG(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Sentiment and more sentiment. What will now happen to those he killed in his pErverse course of doing God's work? I'm sure they should be pardoned by him right?

People should learn to stop attaching baseless sentiment to matters which is glaring. The man committed a crime, he was sentenced. Plain and simple.
Ggam!
u couldn't have said it better.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by knowledgeable: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
kolmart:
This so called Igbo group are senseless people why begging for a murderer? are the one sent the fake Rev. to kill? what does Rev. King gain from killing his own church member? why begging now? they must be a useless people who are also in the same cult with the accused.

If the Rev. truly committed those crimes accordingly, he should face the law and God judgment accordingly, but with caution in a country where yorubas are constantly yearning for Igbo blood, and hausa/fulani destroying Igbo lifes at will. To me, those Igbo group are in order, since yoruba/hausa/fulani are willing to destroy Igbo lifes through outside the law, and through inside the law period.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by allawizzow(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Since d person killed and those burnt are igbos. Its a family affair. fOOls
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by IghravweIG(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hollaniyii:
Killing him will not bring the dead back to life; life imprisonment is better. Nobody is qualified to take a life created by God
That's the law my friend.
Remember, he took someone's life.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by christopher123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigeria will gain a while lot .as an igbo man ..this will serve as a deterrent to other erring pastors

Nigeria will gain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.