Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard (38095 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by andyanders: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN)

The so called Ndigbo here are members of Rev King Cult group who has been sucking blood with him.

They are here to support their occult King who kill in order to stay alive. Rev King said that he is the king of king and cannot die. The law of the land said he MUST DIE AND NOTHING SHOULD STOP THAT.

He killed and must be killed in order to pay back the members of the families he killed.The Lagos state government should expedite action and haved this guy executed ASAP.If this man is left to go free, other so called occult pastors and their likes who claim to be serving God while they are truly serving satan, would also start killing their members and getting away with this as it will spell doom to the entire public.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by sam90s(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
snika:
I'm neither a judge, nor an angel nor God, however, if the Nigerian judiciary forks out a death sentence for King, they should in the same light sentence other people whose actions led to loss of human life.

Rev King and Pastor TB Joshua are both Nigerians
Their action both led to loss of human lives
Rev King was immediately arrested and remanded in prison
TB Joshua has failed to answer several court summons

I repeat, I don't have any say for justice neither am I worthy to stand in the presence of God due to my sins, but I will always say: what is good for the geese is good for the gander. Nobody should be treated higher than anybody in the face of the law.

Look up terms like 'chain of event' under our criminal justice system, then decide when a loss of life is classified as murder, manslaughter(voluntary/involuntary) or simply a civil case if/when exonerated, TB Joshua was not even charged for a crime, if I'm correct, he failed to appear in front of an equiry right? The first step is to get him to appear, then if indicted, he'll be charged for an offence and then will the court pass a judgement, which he may still challenge..........bla bla bla.........
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Francesp(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Ndi Igbo Rubbish!!! Am a Core Igbo. They should hang that man and kill him wella!!! He is evil!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by ahamonyeka(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2016
If I have my way I will just bribe the judge to throw him inside third main land lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Fratello(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2016
An eye for an eye makes the World go blind. I would rather suggest a "Life Imprisonment."
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by PenSniper: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Who are these riff-raffs that go by the acronym NCSN and the name chief Udo Udeogaranya ?
They are a disgrace to even a banana republic. Thank God I don't belong to their tribe.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by gemale(m): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Make those pple sharrap if dem no get any beta thing 2 talk. Pardon 4 where? Any person wey no want make rev. king pay 4 im crime make im & im family members end d way those victims end up.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Ezegozie(m): 5:47am On Feb 28, 2016
snika:
I'm neither a judge, nor an angel nor God, however, if the Nigerian judiciary forks out a death sentence for King, they should in the same light sentence other people whose actions led to loss of human life.

Rev King and Pastor TB Joshua are both Nigerians
Their action both led to loss of human lives
Rev King was immediately arrested and remanded in prison
TB Joshua has failed to answer several court summons

I repeat, I don't have any say for justice neither am I worthy to stand in the presence of God due to my sins, but I will always say: what is good for the geese is good for the gander. Nobody should be treated higher than anybody in the face of the law.

so because TB Joshua's church building fell and killed people, you are now using him to compare with somebody that set his church member ablaze?

Brother where is your sense of reasoning?

I am an Igbo man, but if I were the judge, I would have sentenced him to death by bombing within 24hrs.

That man doesn't deserve to stay for a second.
He is a beast and a monster joined together.
TB Joshua's case should never be used to compare with this beast.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by marlockj: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
catchfun:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/27/nigeria-will-gain-nothing-by-killing-rev-king-igbo-group-begs-buhari-for-pardon/

Wat kind of country is this....

This man was sentence to death...how cum he is till alive immediately after final judgement...

Wat on earth is this country turning into....how cn u still live after death sentence...

He shuld Hv bin buried by now....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by dragunov: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2016
sheriff777:
He must be killed, he killed somebody so other pastors will learn. They are full of shit you know.
You started well. But you suddenly derailed and goofed. You said pastors are full of poo because King who poses to be one (but who is not one) gave you an excuse to yarn dust abi? Well your prophet killed more than any psychopath in this modern world did. And that is why he is the best man that walked the earth. Abi? Didirin!
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by Mr3loader: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Why dem neva kill him? Wich igbo group, we are the igbo's nd we say kill him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by francizy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
daomi:
Una don start again yiboo!

Adminisher:
What is wrong with this tribe?

So you had to drag the whole of Igbo tribes into this madness of yours because of a statement by one useless element that in no way represents the Igbos? Both of you are in no way different from the useless man.

tobimillar:
These guys should not bring tribal sentiments to this. It shouldn't be about igbo, yoruba or hausa. It should not be about being a Muslim or a Christian... BUT it should be about what is right and what is wrong

Which guys? You read a statement where one useless goat asked for a stewpid man of goat's life to be spared and you already tagged him as guys. The foolish idiôt is only speaking for himself..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by PenSniper: 12:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Ibo - what a tribe ! This is the kind of man every single yoruba will loathe and reject for disgracing their tribe, yet these people are rallying to his aid as if they are inhuman, or are they ?
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by SmithRussell(m): 7:34am On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:

Hahahahahaham..

sure one of ur folk is so skin that he/she goes about with a concrete block tied to him/her else u won't call out on me as being skinny...

U re nothing but a hungry tout..

I know u will deny that but we know mad people don't believe they re abnormal..
Think you can draw me into this your foolishness?

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59204121.jpg[/img]

#GerraraHereMehn
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by amunkita(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2016
SmithRussell:
Think you can draw me into this your foolishness?

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59204121.jpg[/img]

#GerraraHereMehn

Fond of using words used by neighbors to describe ur family...
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by SmithRussell(m): 8:22am On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:

Fond of using words used by neighbors to describe ur family...
Neighbours?? Iono whatchyu talkin' 'bout..

But wait.. Are you straight?? I'm beginning to doubt.
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by amunkita(m): 8:31am On Feb 29, 2016
SmithRussell:
Neighbours?? Iono whatchyu talkin' 'bout..

But wait.. Are you straight?? I'm beginning to doubt.

Nope, am slanty..
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by SmithRussell(m): 8:59am On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:

Nope, am slanty..

#NoWonder
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by MrGerald(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
amunkita:

Can see u come from an community were they lack sense.

But Kontinue, maybe u might find someone who will help u with some brain cell..
Shatap!!
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by amunkita(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrGerald:
Shatap!!

oooh, u back from ban abi d cyber cafe in ur area gave you free 5 mins today for helping him mob the floors
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by MrGerald(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2016
amunkita:

oooh, u back from ban abi d cyber cafe in ur area gave you free 5 mins today for helping him mob the floors
Re: Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard by MrGerald(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
amunkita:

I create connect, share datas, you need, contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.