Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

so confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / so confused (1114 Views)

I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Please Help Me, I Am So So So Confused Right Now / Please Help, Am So Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

so confused by grad2012(f): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2016
So I was asked this question that
If I had a daughter and she married a man I never knew was violent and a year into the marriage he starts beating her.
she comes home to visit me and I see bruises all over her everytime and this getting to an extent that she was hospitalized, what will I do?

An I replied immediatly that seeing that me talking to the husband about his attitude hasn't changed him. I will ask my daughter to leave his house and stay with me for the mean time while we pray that GOD intervens. Cos she being alife for her children is the most important thing of all.

Did you know i got crucified for this answer. That I was wrong bla bla bla bla bla, that by this action I will be distroying my daughters home,that am suppose to pray for her and send her back to her husbands house.I swear i got so confused,cos Is saving her life not more important than her marriage?

NLders just wanted to know your answer to this question.
Re: so confused by sinaj(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
S
Re: so confused by RexKexMilann: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
S
Re: so confused by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
U for tell the person weh criticize you say make you test koboko for her body whether she fit stand am for one day.

That is why its good to have a senior military officer in the family weh go fit teach that kynd husband sense. He dey mad ni? What if na my only child. Make he no even try am.

Its only if I do not do what's necessary as a father that I can be blamed. So far I've talked to him severally and he refuses to stop then my daughter leaves. I give u wife to love and cherish.. dat was the vow. Not to brutalize her. She has to be alive for her children for God's sake.

Snapping pics of her injured body while on d hospital bed would be a good evidence. And I will personally record my conversations with d husband without anyone's knowledge then keep it incase he wants to deny 2mrw.

4 Likes

Re: so confused by KINGinVAHALA: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
grad2012:
So I was asked this question that
If I had a daughter and she married a man I never knew was violent and a year into the marriage he starts beating her.
she comes home to visit me and I see bruises all over her everytime and this getting to an extent that she was hospitalized, what will I do?

An I replied immediatly that seeing that me talking to the husband about his attitude hasn't changed him. I will ask my daughter to leave his house and stay with me for the mean time while we pray that GOD intervens. Cos she being alife for her children is the most important thing of all.

Did you know i got crucified for this answer. That I was wrong bla bla bla bla bla, that by this action I will be distroying my daughters home,that am suppose to pray for her and send her back to her husbands house.I swear i got so confused,cos Is saving her life not more important than her marriage?

NLders just wanted to know your answer to this question.
Re: so confused by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2016
No body dare be violent with my sister. While I won't fight or get violent with husband, there is no way she's staying in the same house with him till he comes to his senses.

Violence is not the best way to handle a woman, even if she has a running mouth.

1 Like

Re: so confused by Godmother(f): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2016
OP

You gave the right answer. Marriage is challenging and has both good and tough times that one should weather. But one thing a woman shouldn't tolerate in a marriage is a violent man who beats her. Staying back to pray doesn't make sense cos your prayers may get answered when you have crossed to the other side.

Leave the man for a while and only go back when he shows genuine and visibly signs of haven changed. The person who told you your answer was wrong should pray they never find themselves in such situation or the story will change.

2 Likes

Re: so confused by kinglekan: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U for tell the person weh criticize you say make you test koboko for her body whether she fit stand am for one day.

That is why its good to have a senior military officer in the family weh go fit teach that kynd husband sense. He dey mad ni? What if na my only child. Make he no even try am.

Its only if I do not do what's necessary as a father that I can be blamed. So far I've talked to him severally and he refuses to stop then my daughter leaves. I give u wife to love and cherish.. dat was the vow. Not to brutalize her.

Snapping pics of her injured body while on d hospital bed would be a good evidence. And I will personally record my conversations with d husband without anyone's knowledge then keep it incase he wants to deny 2mrw.

Good point

1 Like

Re: so confused by iPopAlomo(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2016
when they were loving up... did she complain...?!
Re: so confused by Seeeeeeee: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Before i answer ur question Op, how old are u?
Re: so confused by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
when they were loving up... did she complain...?!
shocked undecided
Re: so confused by iPopAlomo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

shocked undecided

Yeah....

If the parents couldn't access the husband's temperament... and accepted his bride price... when Shit got down... don't they hold as much blame...?!

I really should have written something lengthy... but I'm not really in a good mood... I hope you get the drift...
Re: so confused by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
I won't let it happen the next time because I will poison him after the first time.

1 Like

Re: so confused by misspicy(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Yeah....

If the parents couldn't access the husband's temperament... and accepted his bride price... when Shit got down... don't they hold as much blame...?!

I really should have written something lengthy... but I'm not really in a good mood... I hope you get the drift...
his temperament? I have seen gentlemen hit their wives, nothing justifies a man hitting his wife,he should rather walk away...

I don't want to say much on this,those that wears the shoes knows where it pinches angry
Re: so confused by iPopAlomo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

his temperament? I have seen gentlemen hit their wives, nothing justifies a man hitting his wife,he should rather walk away...

I don't want to say much on this,those that wears the shoes knows where it pinches angry

And you call him a gentleman...?! Lol... you're funny...
Re: so confused by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

And you call him a gentleman...?! Lol... you're funny...
if that's all you can deduce from my post,you are funnier.
yes a gentleman,not only men that are violent or temperamental hit their spouse
Re: so confused by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

if that's all you can deduce from my post,you are funnier.

yes a gentleman,not only men that are violent or temperamental hit their spouse

He can't be a gentleman again ooo... you still don't get it...

(1) (Reply)

Just Marry Me Away!! / Formula For Getting A Really Smart Girl For Relationship (pic) / If Your Partner Does Any Of These 5 Things, You Should Never Let Them Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.