Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Don't Want To Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want To Loose Her (560 Views)

I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / I'm Bearded.. I Don't Want To Loose Her / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want To Loose Her by femous(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Pls guys I need ur sincere advice..I ve been dating this lady for over 5yrs now, even my family members already see her as my wife to be...but all of a sudden, she came saying her parent says they will neva allow her marry me, cos she is their only daughter..and that am from the west...but she is from the east..and aside the parent verdict, she also said she can't wait any longer for me, that she propose to get married at 25, and now she is 25 and will b 26 by December...I told her I will kick strt the wedding process come August..cos I should finish serving by April...and she is in her finals...but she seems not to believe me..and there is this guy taking advantage of the parent verdict to woo her and talk her into marriage..so she told me we should let go and part ways, but yet she couldn't let go off me...neither could I...she loves me just the way I love her...please I need u guys advice...
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Just hear yourself.

She loves me... And yet she is the one telling you to party ways.

You just finished NYSC and want to marry, how much is your monthly income? Can you even take care of yourself?

Those are a few of the things she is considering. Let her go and face your life.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by grad2012(f): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2016
I understabd how you feel,but since you have told her you will marry her Aug and yet she doesn't believe you and still wants to go,just let thing take shape on its own. What GOD has destined for you will never leave you.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by NemzySeries(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2016
neva beg a woman/man marriage... dey dunt see d ability in u as d best person prepared 4 dem by God den let dem go.............a sorry relationship is beta dan a broken marriage.......oboi face ur service & plan ur life
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by sinaj(f): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol

Lover boy!

Isn't it obvious she doesn't love u?
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by faith551(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2016
you want my advice?
let no one or anything push you into making a decision you are not prepared to make, not marriage
unless your dad is very rich and ready to support you till you can stand independently, or you are ready to suffer your unborn kids. the economy is bad bro.
if she wants to leave good, when one door closes, a bigger door opens
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by faith551(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Lover boy!

Isn't it obvious she doesn't love u?

that might not be entirely true, he said they've dated for 5 years, ladies can easily yield when family pressure starts to build up on issues concerning marriage. he just has to brace up and prepare for the worst
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by bolt000(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Bro its so obvious nah.. She doesnt have enough faith in ur future and u promising to get married to her.. One thing i know for sure is that if a girl is truly commited to a relationship the parent pressure factor is the least factor and her being their only child makes convincing them very simple. The fact that u already know about this new bobo trying to take advantage means their relationship is already booming, coz she has even mentioned parting ways means that other bobo is winning. My advice finish ur service and then streamline new girl, for someone that would be finishing his service by april u even seem to young to be rushing into marriage by august. Peace.
Re: Don't Want To Loose Her by femous(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks guys...really appreciate ur candid advice, am more enlightened now...please keep them coming( advice)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This On Nairaland? / Some Unnecessary Things That Ruin Promising Relationships / As A Guy, Who Has More Say In Your House Between Your Friend & Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.