Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88199 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Princewell2012(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm I tried to check why they called him a scammer, only to finds out, the reason been was because he was given 200 thousand last month. Hmmmmm
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by supermaicon: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
my pastor always tells us in church dat everytin is tied to a soul.
Since you have tried everytin and its nt working, my advice for you is to win a sould for jesus. And you will see tins turnaround for you.
God bless you as u stick to this, and help will locate you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by shirley26(f): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Getfun:

The dude is fake, Mr disciplined see his past deeds, claiming a virgin...
https://www.nairaland.com/2907512/after-sucking-dccckshe-got-angry

Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by youngest85(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
One of the places i work.7k every month..
pls i need dat job 08134005382 I can borrow u d money if only u connect me to d job

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Otsealu1(f): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
When God is ready to turn ur life around, temptations like this comes up just to block ur blessings from reaching you. Never you give in to her advances instead pray to God and he will make a way for u.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Valmesk(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
ismokeweed:

But you put ur deek in your pastor's daughter abi? Continue your lies. Project deadline when unical is in 1st semester. What about the 200k you said your uncle gave you?
shocked
ismokeweed:

But you put ur deek in your pastor's daughter abi? Continue your lies. Project deadline when unical is in 1st semester. What about the 200k you said your uncle gave you?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Valmesk(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
I was in the room yesterday when my pastor daughter came to visit,,after we talked for like 10mins,she started kissing me.

She then took out my dcck and began to suck it aggressively.

After she was done,she just stood up nd sat on the chair frowning her face.
Then she said look what you caused,meanwhile i didn't force her,she started it.Abeg Na my fault??
You did this and you are here begging for money.After this deed,see you here begging for money,are u for real?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Valmesk(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Always request for financial aid without playing on gullible minds,why must you involve a married woman,why not be straight and say what u want?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by fortunechy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Listen to the voice of God is calling u...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by excel101(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
lelion:
bros I am not getting you very well.. Are you advising him to sleep with the married woman ? If yes then you no try at all
Since from all the advices rendered to him, he keeps sayin dat he has tried all. I discovered dat the only one he has not tried is sleeping with the married woman, so he should give it a trial. Scammer
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by 4nobody4every1: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Princewell2012:
Hmmmm I tried to check why they called him a scammer, only to finds out, the reason been was because he was given 200 thousand last month. Hmmmmm
.......the guy still dey learn work as a yahoo boy cool

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by willibounce1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
God bless u all for your comments...
All i have said,are not lies...let me address them properly.
I need about 230k,this money includes unpaid school fees too,please.

For those topics,I got this account from a neighbor who advised me to get help or seek advice here..This is my first topic,the rest are he's...Please I'm just human...sometimes in situations like this u get confused until you don't know what to say...or you say complicated things...please we are all humans,we make mistakes...God knows this isn't scam..I just need help.I haven't made up my mind to sleep with her,I'm just confused,my mums stroke,my siblings fees,feeding,clothes..its all on me...No relation.I cant drop out when its the last minute,that's why i decided to beg if that's how u see...life has taken away my shame...so I'm not ashamed begging...I'm working now,but its just 7k a month,i also do moulding,but what can all these bring out...please Help me... AM GENUINE...God bless you all

Ur an idiot. Go out there and hustle hard
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fmartin:
God does not test people to sin... Its only the devil that test and tempt. Take note.
what will u call what happen between abraham and his sons sacrifice
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
youngest85:
pls i need dat job 08134005382 I can borrow u d money if only u connect me to d job
if i had a job,i would have done it myself
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by oluscofield(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Do it and have lasting life; don't do it and have everlasting life
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
NL can frustrate you the more ...God help and bless you all...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Subtext: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
pinkiecutie:
why will you ever make such childish assertions?

I gave proof of everything, and the case is settled, so why bring up this?

Enjoy your sunday

Oh you too, you are here. Interesting. How much did you make sef...I need my cut o.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by bigerboy200: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmmm.. Yes, nobody is 100 percent sure if he is telling us the truth or not. Then you will not comfidently tells if he is a scarmmer, shit do happens.

Why don't you make an investigation about his claim, he may actually need a help.

The types of love we have in this nation even in our churches are just lip service.

1 JOHN 3;17. Whosoever hath this world good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 18, my little children let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but indeed and in truth.
I rest my case...Go ahead and help him....

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dohmeenick(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
NL could frustrate me the more... Thanks to those who insulted me,those who advised me,and those who wished me well ...God help,bless and keep you all,Amen.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by paulcaesar(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
My brother, don't give in to her demand. Channel your attention & prays to God, he will send a stranger that will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Gbpereluvmama: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
If bedding her comes ur final choice after considering other options, den u guys should strike a deal of fucking ha once. Once she fulfils hers, u do ur part. That's my humble opinion.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
texanomaly:

Are you serious? She is married! I hope it's not your wife or God forbid, your mother who is troubling this young man for sex. Smh for this woman and this guy who is considering sleeping with a married woman.

@op
Go to your pastor. Let him deal with her.

Stewpidity isn't above you else you wouldn't input ma family in this. The advice given the op is golden and it's up to him to make his decision or am I putting a gun to his head? Look at his pitiable situation, put urself in his place then do the math. You'll go the extra mile.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Gbpereluvmama: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seeking God`s face is always the best but sometimes its necessary to Bleep up and ask for 4giveness. Am a realist, Permit me to ask, haven't u dig that pinkish hole b4? av u not lied b4, sin is sin biblically, if uv done dese ones b4, guy go ahead as long as it doesn't involve life or damage to life.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by rhames(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
Please how do I handle this situation??
I am in a fixed,and I need your help..
I have an old family friend,we have come a very long way,she's almost my dad's age,though my dad is late now.

This woman has been disturbing me for a long period of two years now,but I couldn't fall for her flashy gifts and her so called love.

I confided in my close friend,he said I should have sex with the woman,but by the grace of God I'm a disciplined person,and I refused...

A year ago before my father died,he always advice me that no matter how bad I become,I should never sleep with a married woman,and I know that's one thing I need to avoid in order to make my late dad happy wherever he is.

Right now I'm in my final year in University of calabar,things has not been easy with me and my siblings,since my dad died,I have been the bread winner of the family because my mom suffered from stroke after my dad passed on..

I need some amount of money to round up in school with my project,I have looked for money everywhere,but it seems God has turned his face on me and my family.

This woman who is my last hope,has promised to give me the money and even more if only I reciprocate her advances,and my friend is insisting I do it.

But I'm so confused now,do I sleep with a married woman in order to get money,or listen to my fathers dead wishes and my self discipline..?? Please what do I do??My life,family,education is at stake,I really need help and God's intervention.

Sometimes, i dont really know if those that call God, whether Muslim or Christain, actually have that Faith in them apart from believing he exists. Why would you do such a thing when God is against it? The same problem happened to me when my promotion was due and my HR person , a woman who knew my level of faith to tempted me with such an offer which I refused. I left the organisation for another one which was not paying half that amount but my reputation is still intact. For your information, she will use that to enslave you and even be desperate to threaten your life with it.

If you can pray and fast and tell the almighty God your problems why cant you wait for him to sanction them at the right time for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Boyooosa(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income
Do as if she does not exist and move on with life! Any other thing, its either you are a Joker or a Gold-digger.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by osumak2: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
that's you own version on temptation. remember job in the bible always look unto God
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by yalwaysme1: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
I smell scam
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Gbpereluvmama: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well if my mum craves it from, bleep ha. She ain`t wood, just make it decent by going to a hotel. Less I 4get, don't let me catch u coz am gonna slit ur throat, drink wine with ur skull and hang ur remains at my gate so that even hell won't accept u.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by femmygem: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Brother, pls go and meet ur church pastor to assist you.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Wazzaowner(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
hehe...I do many jobs o,but were talking about 230k,I just need little more help
Which kind project final year project be 230k...?.. na Tracktor u won Buy...

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by pannyman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income

You're obviously interested. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Why did you come to this forum then?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Egemeole: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
pls don't do it. keep ur fada's advice . look read proverbs 4 adultery is a dangerous sin. if you do it you will have lost here on earth and it will lead to hell fire if don't repent of it b/4 you die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.