Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42493 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Brunel(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
I actually attempted with my hands when I watched this
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by alaoeri: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns positive. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.
Akika shocked.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by hakinze00(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
johnw74:

I went to a different church once, and the pastor said to a man that had come up to the stage to be healed, that his problem was that one of his legs was longer than the other.

Although this man looked normal, the pastor had him sit on the floor and the man was obviously in this with the pastor, he had one leg pulled back a little so that it looked about two inches shorter than the other one.

The pastor then prayed God to make this man's leg the same length as his other one, and then the man moved his foot forward, and the pastor said stop Lord you have gone to far (the Lord didn't know when to stop) and then the man's foot backed up to the same length as the other, and the man stood up hopping and bouncing like an slowpoke, he was healed.

After that another man in the audience came forward, with the soul and heel of one of his shoes about two inches thick, he obviously had one leg shorter than the other, and the pastor avoided healing him and was healing others who had come forward.

When only this man was left, the pastor talked to him and the man was swaying with excitement that he was about to be healed, and the pastor told him, that's the devil inside of you, you don't have faith to be healed.

Don't leave Christianity because of all the charlatans in it, the Bible warns it will be like that in the last days.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by pythonkid(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
smh for religious people

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Is that the name of the church?

Salvation Ministries, PH.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol cheesy grin..abegi
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by guyXander(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by kilonso001(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
omorttee4u:

Where 's your signature na. '' is Lady f again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it that, you not in the mood smiley
Dollar haf cost. So she haf forgot
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
It's not for all to believe.. Everyone has freedom to freewill. I am a believer and worship at salvation ministries. The miracle is as real as it is.

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by omorttee4u(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
kilonso001:
Dollar haf cost. So she haf forgot

May be lol.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Ogbeni, the pastor was pushing the guys hand jor...

We see water into wine and supernatural credit, him too want adjusted fame?

Tell him to ask Olajumoke for the number and network
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns positive. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.

Positive

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by donem: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
VocalWalls:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

make i no talk make problem no find me. The naira weakness and fuel scarcity are enough already.
Haha man I understand you, but u done talk am for your mind finish nah?
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Jacko01: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
With faith you can move mountains.... Now if the miracle is real all u criticising how wil ya fil
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Jacko01: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eidosky:
It's not for all to believe.. Everyone has freedom to freewill. I am a believer and worship at salvation ministries. The miracle is as real as it is.

Fine gals go dey dis church oh... Goin fo 5 nites of glory
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by franklingud(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Magician indeed... Lol!!! grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by taurus21: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:

So you mean the miracle confirmed his positive status? Read your post again, it should be HIV turned negative for it to be a miracle.

Just my observation

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by sorextee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
i no know if na my eyes sha. i watch dis video like 3 times, i no see anything grow. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by blank(f): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
I believe in miracles but I would like to know whose hands were on the boy 's shorter hand? Seemed to me like it was pushing the hand out.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Dimsteel(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm. Seen....
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Scammer
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
taurus21:

So you mean the miracle confirmed his positive status? Read your post again, it should HIV turned negative for it to be a miracle.

Just my observation
sorry i mean negative. He was a friend to my room mate then.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Positive
Negative. I made a mistake.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Charlieyoung(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Is this realy Gods doing?
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
alaoeri:
Akika shocked.
b4 u go dy Akika upandan.i mean Negative.i made a mistake.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by faruz: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
omorttee4u:

Where 's your signature na. '' is Lady f again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it that, you not in the mood smiley
she wan add Bt sub don finish ....... grin grin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jacko01:

Fine gals go dey dis church oh... Goin fo 5 nites of glory
are u looking for women or salvation? undecided
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by HIV1: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.
I have always told people;Christianity is fake
.The lies they tell in the church in the name of testimonies is HUGE

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by 0955eb027(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmmmmm!
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
blank:
I believe in miracles but I would like to know whose hands were on the boy 's shorter hand? Seemed to me like it was pushing the hand out.
watch d video.. He was only held wen putting his hands together. He was left alone when papa was ministering
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin funniest miracle ever. I saw some men and women jumping up and shouting, for real, do the truly believe the pastor just did a miracle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.