Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42488 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by blank(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eidosky:
watch d video.. He was only held wen putting his hands together. He was left alone when papa was ministering

Please, I am not stupid neither am I blind. I can clearly see your papas fingers guiding the boy's hand. When he was waving at the hands and he saw that the boy did not know what to do, he started pushing the hand. See his fingers at the left side of the screen.

I hate liars and people who cause the name of the Lord to be used in vain.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by omorttee4u(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
faruz:
she wan add Bt sub don finish ....... grin grin

May be lol

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by jairusben(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chuvin22:
Bro, you are lost already. #Gullible.
thank you
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by nelsonoba: 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
VcStunner:
Matt 7:1 and Matt 5:22 came to my mind the moment I read your comment above. If winning souls is part of being a devoted Christian (which is the reason christ came) then u just lost me with that crap above. You are a Christian and I respect your view, but the Almighty God didn't bring you into the world to fight for him, he fights for you! Except you are a Muslim perhaps If you have read those portions by now, then you should sincerely go down on ya knees and ask God for forgiveness bro. I forgive you smiley my advice, don't be too emotionally attached to religion else you will lose your sense of reason (like our northern Muslim youths and the likes around the globe) thanks. Happy Sunday and stay blessed.

You need to understand that nobody is begging you to serve God. If you serve Him, you are doing yourself a favour, not me or God. My anger with people like you is that you are the ones that come out in public to degrade The Almighty God and make it appear as if the devil is more powerful than God. Even if for any reason you doubt a miracle from a supposed man of God, that shouldn't give you the audacity to make statements that imply that God can no longer perform wonders but voodoo or the devil can. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to magnify the power of voodoo while making statements that tend to diminish the power of The Almighty God who created the stupid devil that does voodoo that you believe. ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, AND IT DOESN'T TAKE GOD ANYTHING MUCH TO DO A MIRACLE, INCLUDING GROWING A SMALL BOY'S SHORT HAND. SO STOP CREATING CONFUSION HERE BY TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IT'S SOMETHING TOO DIFFICULT FOR GOD TO DO. IF GOD CAN CREATE YOUR HAND, THEN HE CAN MAKE IT GROW LONGER IF HE DECIDES TO! HE IS GOD! HE IS ALMIGHTY!! HE IS NOT YOUR UNCLE!!

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by rabol(m): 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Another Video from me again cheesy cheesy

Lots of Miracles happening this days
Well who am i to judge any one smiley

Pastor prays for a young boy who he claimed had one hand longer than the other,
And the hand started growing back to normal

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbbktBTixCQ

source: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

Sorry o, but to what end if I may ask? There are more pressing problems that need urgent "miracle", than an unequal arms' lenghts.

Just saying though cool

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Freedom4us: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
WaffenSS:

ok.

the christians who believe in these fake charlatans and their fake miracles are dumb and deserve to be robbed of their cash.

You see na God Himself wey open my eyes if not I for believe in many of these 419 pastors
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by VcStunner(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
nelsonoba:

You need to understand that nobody is begging you to serve God. If you serve Him, you are doing yourself a favour, not me or God. My anger with people like you is that you are the ones that come out in public to degrade The Almighty God and make it appear as if the devil is more powerful than God. Even if for any reason you doubt a miracle from a supposed man of God, that shouldn't give you the audacity to make statements that imply that God can no longer perform wonders but voodoo or the devil can. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to magnify the power of voodoo while making statements that tend to diminish the power of The Almighty God who created the stupid devil that does voodoo that you believe. ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, AND IT DOESN'T TAKE GOD ANYTHING MUCH TO DO A MIRACLE, INCLUDING GROWING A SMALL BOY'S SHORT HAND. SO STOP CREATING CONFUSION HERE BY TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IT'S SOMETHING TOO DIFFICULT FOR GOD TO DO. IF GOD CAN CREATE YOUR HAND, THEN HE CAN MAKE IT GROW LONGER IF HE DECIDES TO! HE IS GOD! HE IS ALMIGHTY!! HE IS NOT YOUR UNCLE!!
it's either I have a problem understanding you or you have a problem understanding me. But either way, God remains God whether we understand him and his ways or not. But for true christ followers, I urge you to re access your self and approach towards religion. You sound like an extremist to me, the type that are seriously searching for a portion in the bible that permits one to kill any enemy of the church. Or you are just a pained guy trying to register his grievances. But like I said I respect your view and you should reciprocate. Or are you gonna force a "miracle" down my throat? Lol cheesy
Am sorry if I sound like a demon incarnate, but there are so many business centers (churches) out there getting "miracles" from different sources. If I act by the directive of Johns prophecies in Rev. to be weary of such "men of God", would you call me a devil too? Or accuse me of promoting the power of the devil? I wish am talking ideas with you bro, I hate to reply this sorta thing, but I couldn't ignore the sheer hypocrisy you are engrossed in. Good to meet you all the same. Peace.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
ur so ignorant dat u don't even knw a miracle when u see one, and it is nt him too want fame cos his a very famous man of God and in dis programme the likes of "Mick Morduck" and many guest whr present, plz google DAVID IBIEYIOMIE and the profile u will be given i guess u will be amazed.

Story, many were called...

Remember, some highly named pastors died and cukt member showed up claiming parts, some they saw bones in their wardrobe... Na only my Baba God knows the real Pastors... Dem no even know demselves...

When u were not blind... He was pushing the guy's hand as the camera showed it... Some other ones stat Afar and God still moves... Not by our hand help o

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by vivavik(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
That's my papa. God bless u always sir.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
ur the very lost one in the world.
'Common sense' has A very broad meaning.. It applies in almost every area of our lives. Bad thing is, its not very common. Think Bro, think. What Did yu study in sch?
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
blank:

Please, I am not stupid neither am I blind. I can clearly see your papas fingers guiding the boy's hand. When he was waving at the hands and he saw that the boy did not know what to do, he started pushing the hand. See his fingers at the left side of the screen.

I hate liars and people who cause the name of the Lord to be used in vain.

lol..the boy forgot his part in the movie

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by nelsonoba: 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
VcStunner:
it's either I have a problem understanding you or you have a problem understanding me. But either way, God remains God whether we understand him and his ways or not. But for true christ followers, I urge you to re access your self and approach towards religion. You sound like an extremist to me, the type that are seriously searching for a portion in the bible that permits one to kill any enemy of the church. Or you are just a pained guy trying to register his grievances. But like I said I respect your view and you should reciprocate. Or are you gonna force a "miracle" down my throat? Lol cheesy
Am sorry if I sound like a demon incarnate, but there are so many business centers (churches) out there getting "miracles" from different sources. If I act by the directive of Johns prophecies in Rev. to be weary of such "men of God", would you call me a devil too? Or accuse me of promoting the power of the devil? I wish am talking ideas with you bro, I hate to reply this sorta thing, but I couldn't ignore the sheer hypocrisy you are engrossed in. Good to meet you all the same. Peace.

Bros, I'm not a saddist or hypocrite as you may think, but I remember there were some things Jesus saw people doing and he got angry with them for such. one was when he saw people turning the temple to a market and Jesus got so angry and physically used a whip to beat up such people. I just don't like it when I hear supposed christians say things that make people want to believe the devil is powerful enough to make things happen, but God is not.

Peace & one love
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by noblegrex: 1:02am On Feb 29, 2016
sinaj:
I worship in Anglican church
oh!Cool. Thank God.I'm save. Seems you know much bout the church.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SHOCK7(m): 3:06am On Feb 29, 2016
SweetOlive:
I believe this. Glory to God
fine babe don't be so easily fooled!
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by johnydon22(m): 10:32am On Feb 29, 2016
herbie27:
u jst exclaimed Jesus Christ!, do u knw wat dat name can do?.
It can do exactly same shiit Harry Potter can
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by hopefulLandlord: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
comedy gold!!!
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by CuteMadridista: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
he he he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.