Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (42484 Views)

Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
seunmsg:
grin grin grin funniest miracle ever. I saw some men and women jumping up and shouting, for real, do the truly believe the pastor just did a miracle?
Jesus Christ turned water into wine, he fed a multitude with five loaves of bread n three fishes and he said these things shall his prophets do.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yea, it happened early this year at salvation ministry here in Port Harcourt.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by tjfulloption(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.

Dindinrin
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pyrrho:
I opened this thread to read KingEbuka's comment.

And here it is...

I started watching the video with disbelief then saw changes and I got convinced . I think you should be concerned with the source of the power . And by the grace of God , I believe its God's . Plus someone said he had a HIV positive school boy and he went for a test and got a negative result .

danbrowndmf:
That's not ojoro.i watch that programe life.i was there. Even one of my school boy with HIV went for test after that programe,the HIV turns Negative. The name of the programe is 5Nights Of Glory in salvation Ministry.

Hey Mr danbrowndmf ... can you tell pyrrho about your HIV positive school boy who is now negative - I think you have a powerful msg for him
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
tjfulloption:

Dindinrin
eshe sir.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by tonymorris: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
the boy even knows what the pastor just did is so stupid thats why he is keeping his face like that
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! na people like u pastors dey deceive and fvckkk...even when I believe miracles,, I don't belive all dese craps

Yes! It's a faceless forum, that doesn't mean your senses should be suspended with this ill mannered responses of yours. Mofo!!!
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
herald9:

See them grin

Errr ... I am not going to purport myself as incredulous - and my belief in the miracle does not affect you in anyway . Its my belief not yours cool
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by nelsonoba: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
VcStunner:
Abeg carry all these voodoo go far jare.... till I see it happen to me, all this video thing will never make sense to me and many others like me

I don't blame you! Afterall, people like you in the name of Pharisees still disbelieved Jesus despite all the miracles He performed before their eyes. At a point they said Jesus performed His miracles through the power of belzebub king of the devils. If men like you doubted Jesus in the past, why should I be surprised when i see you doubt his servants in the present?

Your problem is that you have so allowed the devil to deceive your little brain to belive that voodoo from the devil can do supernatural things, but you refuse to believe that The Almighty God who created the devils that does voodoo things is able to make an ordinary short hand grow longer. If God could create your whole body and create the whole world by His power, is is then an ordinary short hand He cannot make to grow longer?? Can't you see your level of FOOLISHNESS in degrading the Almighty God who created you and is able to do EVERYTHING!!! If I were you, by now I will be on my knees asking God for forgiveness for making Him too small in my eyes and comparing him to voodoo

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I started watching the video with disbelief then saw changes and I got convinced . I think you should be concerned with the source of the power . And by the grace of God , I believe its God's . Plus someone said he had a HIV positive school boy and he went for a test and got a negative result .

Hey Mr danbrowndmf ... can you tell pyrrho about your HIV positive school boy who is now negative - I think you have a powerful msg for him
That's my church.That's the church i attend.
The dude was a friend to my room mate while i was in ND1, But this actually happened while i got to ND2 so they went on IT then,prolly before they went on IT,i hardly see him again, not until oneday he came to check result,he wasn't looking good that day sef. Fastforward to 5Nights of glory,i saw him came out with the test certificate of his HIV negative test,was so shock to see him..though i was watching him that day through satallite cus i did not attend the HeafQuaters like he did.went back home to tell one of my other room mate.but till today i'm yet to tell his friend who happen to be my room mate then. I actually think it is not something worth saying around.plus i dunno he he knows about it & i do forget to tell him too.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by omogidi234(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
ladyF:
Hahahahaha TIMIDAPSIN again.

This na ojoro tins. The pastor would have measured both hands with a tape and let us know the before and after measurements. Who knows if the guy shortened his left hand grin Maybe na miracle sha angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I like your comment. There was a couple by name Charles & Frances Hunter , they would always measure the two parts, tell you the diameter of the one that is shorter and the one that the is longer. They would repeat the same exercise after their prayers.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
danbrowndmf:
That's my church.That's the church i attend.
The dude was a friend to my room mate while i was in ND1, But this actually happened while i got to ND2 so they went on IT then,prolly before they went on IT,i hardly see him again, not until oneday he came to check result,he wasn't looking good that day sef. Fastforward to 5Nights of glory,i saw him came out with the test certificate of his HIV negative test,was so shock to see him..though i was watching him that day through satallite cus i did not attend the HeafQuaters like he did.went back home to tell one of my other room mate.but till today i'm yet to tell his friend who happen to be my room mate then. I actually think it is not something worth saying around.plus i dunno he he knows about it & i do forget to tell him too.

cc : herald9 , pyrrho .

Thank you for your response Mr. danbrowndmf . Remain blessed
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
angry angry This ridiculousness has to stop!! Have people ever wonder why is it that most of all these miracles only happen in Nigeria and some parts of Africa( mostly the African countries the Nigerian pastors has visited) .
This is a clear reflection of the society we live in as people will only attend a church if the pastor performs miracle . So they televise silly miracles and the gullible flock will follow.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Intendy:

God have mercy.the pastor was pushing the boys hand from behind and the other hand was contracting.
This is stupidity and followers were jumping.
chai
God have Mercy on some souls!, who are blinded by criticism.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cc : herald9 , pyrrho .

Thank you for your response Mr. danbrowndmf . Remain blessed
same to you bro.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Intendy: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:

where is d criticism.
I said what I saw.
go watch the video pls

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by guyu: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fake pastor lies . your days are numberd

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Weah96: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:

If the God has any sense, it will cane you at least 20 times for subscribing to foolishness at the cost of your intellect.

All those sick people in the hospital, na uneven arms come carry him interest. Someone who can make a basket from the free-throw line is not handicap. At least not his arms.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Hypolyta: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pastors use juju nowadays
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:

Yes! It's a faceless forum, that doesn't mean your senses should be suspended with this ill mannered responses of yours. Mofo!!!
nonsense...ur sense is below not up there...yeye dey smelll
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Gkemz: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
No problem too difficult for our almighty God to correct. He's still the same God yesterday, today and forever.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Freedom4us: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
are you a christian?, and if yes, which man of God is ur Mentor?, "it is what you believe in that works for you" and b4 u call ppl fraud make a thorough investigation, i guess dis is the first time ur hearing of that name so i won't blame you sha.

As I said I bow to Jesus as Only begotten Son of God who rose from the dead on the 3rd day to sit on the right side of the God the Father.

But this Pastor David ibiyomi is a FRAUD
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Weah96:
To put this up as evidence of your deity is to [size=18pt]openly[/size] admit that the deity is fictional. Or that you're serving his opponent/nemesis. Those are the only two available choices.

Or you are giving a testimony undecided
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by asids55: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
herbie27:
ur so ignorant dat u don't even knw a miracle when u see one, and it is nt him too want fame cos his a very famous man of God and in dis programme the likes of "Mick Morduck" and many guest whr present, plz google DAVID IBIEYIOMIE and the profile u will be given i guess u will be amazed.

ignorantyou are the ignoramus..the biggest of all..how dare you call this a miracle??a pastor pushing the kids hand forward is what u call a miracle right??abeg next time,they should bring out an amputated hand and heal that..not this cheap b.s..plus I can bring any f.ing body to an event as long as I got the money,u think say na free the mick morduck guy come the show??please and please and please get sense
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by SweetOlive(f): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense...ur sense is below not up there...yeye dey smelll
ion blame you. Tell that to whoever brought you up tongue
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by oteneaaron(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow these Pastors put some magicians to shame.....

Grow....grow....grow.... tongue tongue

Try again Mr Pastorprenuer....
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Weah96:

If the God has any sense, it will cane you at least 20 times for subscribing to foolishness at the cost of your intellect.

All those sick people in the hospital, na uneven arms come carry him interest. Someone who can make a basket from the free-throw line is not handicap. At least not his arms.
ur the one God will Cane for criticising a man of God u barely knw and for making God seem so insignificant in the eyes of men. I jst pity ur unrepentant soul.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by hezsquirt(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
timidapsin:
mostwanted7 harmored tobenanaa sinaj come watch this ( Ladyfangry did you use juju ni? how did you comment immediately after i posted shocked )
.....dapo,, so u still dey alive....lol
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by MathsChic(f): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
johnydon22:
Jesus Christ grin why would Africans mumu like this na... grin grin ... Watch the video and have a good laugh at how mumuish people can be ..
I honestly can't understand how a whole congregation loses it and subscribe to the devices of such scheming pastor. Even the boy, from the expression on his face, didn't buy the supposed miracle. It looked more like he was disturbed by everything.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
SweetOlive:
ion blame you. Tell that to whoever brought you up tongue
u hhadly think at d mention of pastor....guilible christians...even though I'm a christian I don't take such trash miracles...are u not aware we have more women in churches dan men...because ur folks are easily deceived....think with ur brain not ur down below...nonsense
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think our Naira needs urgent miracle. Pastor please make our naira N1- $100 not asking for much.
Re: "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
asids55:

ignorantyou are the ignoramus..the biggest of all..how dare you call this a miracle??a pastor pushing the kids hand forward is what u call a miracle right??abeg next time,they should bring out an amputated hand and heal that..not this cheap b.s..plus I can bring any f.ing body to an event as long as I got the money,u think say na free the mick morduck guy come the show??please and please and please get sense
the 5 nights of Glory was viewed in 195 countries i.e the whole world at different viewing centers and he did a crusade in maryland(USA) and one of the US governors got healed of cancer and some white folks got der healing,God is still doing miracles through his servants and David Ibiyeomie is one of the richest men of God in Nigeria.now who is an ignoramus?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.