Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! (771 Views)

Hello / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by theGoodKhiid(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am breaking up with her ..Enough is enough.

Myself and this girl.. We have been dating for like 3 years now. We are both christians but mid last year, she insisted she was dedicating her life to Christ again..

Though we were already in a no sex relationship but now it has gotten worst.she doesn't watch romantic movies anymore, do make up, dress sexy and the rest.

The last. One dey broke the camel toe was when she locked me out of my house for 3 days claiming she was told not to see anyone for 3 days and had to lock herself. In and switched off.

Pls am tired..i love her but this spirikoko is getting out of hand... Is it Jesus that will be providing money for soup and impregnate her when we marry ?? Pls what can I do... I don't want to offend God yet I want her to want me.
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by amtaken(f): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Go for counselling in your church with her.
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by Joshchi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
I have just one question. Who get the house? Na you or her. If it's your house what to do is obvious. But I don't believe this story sha
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by ClassCaptain(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol.. Why are you like this ?
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by halfricanadian(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Marry her then later complain

I dont know how you want a lady who is not a wife to perform wife duties undecided
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol na till wen she get immaculate conception, na thr she go dump d baybee on u grin
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by Nova15: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's good to be spiritual but i think she's got the whole thing mixed up.

What church does she attend again?
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
loool grin this tittle
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by theGoodKhiid(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nova15:
powerful prayer is coming ministries but she also atends CAC in a free environment
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by theGoodKhiid(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nova15:

powerful prayer is coming ministries but she also atends CAC in a free environment

Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by theGoodKhiid(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
amtaken:
Go for counselling in your church with her.
I had gone for counselling bt she's still behaving stoopeed
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by MRBrownJ: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
who lives in that house?
Re: She Locked Me Outside For Three Days !!! by amtaken(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Take her to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

theGoodKhiid:
I had gone for counselling bt she's still behaving stoopeed

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find A True Love.? / When You And Your Friends Are Waiting For The APC Govt That Scam You ( Pic ) / All The Girls On Nairaland You Are Wanted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.