Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (6536 Views)

How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can you imagine, my friend called me yesterday nd told me tht he'll be bringing a gal over to my place for the normal-normal.
Because of him I had to come bck frm my shop to hand him the keys to my room, although I begged him if we cld fvck the gal together buh he made me understnd that she is his new gf and not some random chic
So I was outside smoking my Oris cigarette when he passed to buy some drinks for both of them only for him to tell me he hs a package for me nd guess wht? he put is fingers in my nose nd told me tht he jus fingered pvssy and since I need sex I should jus mke do wth wat he cld offer and he laffed nd walked away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Queennikky(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mtcheeew...... Tot some children have grown

10 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by pweetylivia(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh! Girls have suffered. jeezzzz :' :'

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by greatnaija01: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queennikky:

They can't grow since tomatoes is more expensive than their brains

12 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by iceberylin(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
TWO MATURED MEN WITH BALLS AND NO BRAIN sad

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by greatnaija01: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
pweetylivia:
the Op is lying o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jemype(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can you imagine, my friend called me yesterday nd told me tht he'll be bringing a gal over to my place for the normal-normal.
Because of him I had to come bck frm my shop to hand him the keys to my room, although I begged him if we cld fvck the gal together buh he made me understnd that she is his new gf and not some random chic
So I was outside smoking my Oris cigarette when he passed to buy some drinks for both of them only for him to tell me he hs a package for me nd guess wht? he put is fingers in my nose nd told me tht he jus fingered pvssy and since I need sex I should jus mke do wth wat he cld offer and he laffed nd walked away.
how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by greatnaija01: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:

Don't lie to us hia or what do you take us for that you want us to believe your nose is so big anyone passing can accurately put finger in your nose and you are smoking at the same time.... Abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

Don't lie to us hia or what do you take us for that you want us to believe your nose is so big anyone passing can accurately put finger in your nose and you are smoking at the same time.... Abeg
I have nothing to prove to you! Bye.
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Queennikky(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

Lol hehehe.... You are right oo
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by njiasi30(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
pweetylivia:
My dear, u just spoke my mind.chai!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by rosieluv(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

*faints*

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by PureWays(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

grin
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Dannidom(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh you think say na only smellos like you full here

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by greatnaija01: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
rosieluv:

*faints*

Rosieluv don't faint o... Even water will soon be privatized and may become like oil soon. So fainting is expensive... The Op needs to bring white crocodile, two male fish, 3 feathers of a newly disvirgin eagle and 5gb of Etisalat data Bundle for cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by lildush(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queennikky:

am telling u. dis kids need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hahaha..laughing my brains out.

Your friend is a sick muh'fvcker grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
pweetylivia:
so yu may like dem fingerin yu
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by vicstar(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:

dude! I can relate gringringrin my nigga did dat also

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
ooooohh Jesus.. I cant believe some didnt have this sense that's common in this present dispensation...

Lmao
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Jacksonville:
Hahaha..laughing my brains out.

Your friend is a sick muh'fvcker grin grin
I swear he is!
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:

dude! I can relate gringringrin my nigga did dat also
guys can be naughty sometimes
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Smellymouth: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by vicstar(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
guys can be naughty sometimes

yea most especially when itz gat to do with 'em pusssy lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by mayor10(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Immaturity!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by prinsam30: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
u and that ur friend urgently need Surgical Brain Transplant.
indomie generation I guess

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by jonaifame22(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
mayor10:
Immaturity!!!!!!!!!
wateva!
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by rosieluv(f): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatnaija01:

Rosieluv don't faint o... Even water will soon be privatized and may become like oil soon. So fainting is expensive... The Op needs to bring white crocodile, two male fish, 3 feathers of a newly disvirgin eagle and 5gb of Etisalat data Bundle for cleansing.
lols
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by JoeCutie(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Bia this boy, shebi you know you're dying gradually...if you don't get help soon. If I were you, I'd run to the nearest psychiatric hospital to get help before it's too late. Only if you still got an iota of shame left in you... embarassed

Please, one minute silence for this rapidly deteriorating creature
. cry

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
pweetylivia:

Hi
Re: My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! by pweetylivia(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
sauceny:

Hi
hello grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Sex Without Protection / Ungrateful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.