Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. (877 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / See How This Couple Made Love While Watching A Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. by 211Observer(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Through an accidental crack in the curtain
I can see the eight o'clock light change from
charcoal to a faint gassy blue, inventing
things. I leaned on the wall looking between the alleys across the street. Dippen into my pocket and brought out a plastic bottle of "origin drink", I took a sip and returned it.
I was lost in thought of the possible way I could turn back the hands of time.
A possible way to escape the regression that's enslaving my heart.
I thought of it over and over. Hitting my knuckles against the window burglary as to emphasis my pain and the agony.

well since I can't do anything about it I can't kill myself.

I just have to relax and listen to some old music. Thinking how I kept chasing a rat while an antelope was chasing me.

2 years ago I formally met Lola through Kunle, a friend, at his office. He introduced us to each other.
Williams please meet Lola.
she's a friend back in unversity days.
I quickly offered my hand in exchange of pleasantries with charming smile on my face to express how am pleased to meet her.

(Lola is a well structured girl about 4.3ft tall. She's in her mid 20s,24-25years old. she's well mature as per the way she talks. Average body size. She has big eyesball, moderate breast size, flat tommy. Her linen short sleeves shirt reveals cleavages that could quickly turns a man on.
Her figure 8 shape and her well circle buttock make her to looks like a goddes.
Lola is a beautiful girl. Her dress shows her hight taste for ornaments; the 2
Necklace chains, her wristwatch and the bracelet on her right hand totally illustrate her fashion vogue.
She completes everything a man needed in a woman by physical tendencies)

Nice meeting you miss Lola, am Agbaje Williams.

The son of the same Agbaje Famous, the owner of Agbaje & sons enterprise?
Oh yes. Am his last child. Back then people used to call me Agbaje Junior when I was young.
So you have
become Daddy ehn!
Probably Agbaje senior now.

Kunle quickly interrupted Lola.
We burst into laughter...
So Lola, whats your plan for the day?
Or were you actually heading somewhere Because this your visitation today na surprise o!
Maybe you came to see someone
around here and decided to check on me tho.
Haba na! I actually wanted to come and say hello to you.
Its just that I didn't inform you that I was coming to your office today. Just to make it a surprise for my pikin.
Hmmmm!! so am now your pikin ehn! Kunle exclaimed.

Hehehe..

You haven't changed a bit Lola, look at you!

Hahahaha...

Is not funny o!

Lola Omo mummy.

eyin le mo o!

Kunle checked his time it was half past 2.
Guys, its my launch hour now. Do you guys mind coming along?
I nodded my head, guy hope say no be Iya Nkeshi shop you are taking us to eat bread and beans sha?!
I jokingly asked him.
He dare not.
Infact he's taking us to "Tantalizer" Lola quickly backed me up.
Chill guys,
I will take you anywhere una like.
He drove us in his official "Toyota corola 2013 model" to a very nice eatry close to his office.

(THREE MONTHs EARLIER)

Willams, is not as if I dont like you, I like you but its just that...

Is just that what Wande?
I asked her.
See you cant understand it.
Then make me understand it!

(Wande is a girl in my street that I have big crush on.
She's in her early 20s probably 21years old. Gradually in time we got close. with the fact that we only chat on WhatsApp ever since she gave me her number.
She has nice stature. A cool girl but very low exposed.
She has big whitish eyeball. Sexy body and a bit flabby belly, her belly dont often appear, atimes it depends on the type of clothe she put on. Well She's ok to the best of a girlish looks."

Wande and I been coming a long way before I was obliged the permission to start paying her visitation at home.

She's an undergraduate. Also an indoor type that sees big deal in hanging-out with her friends and others. Sometimes I just have to force her before i could buy her a drink at a close bar in her hood.)

After a long story about some circumstances sorrounding why we can't date, I asked her, is that all?
Williams, I can only assure you that is only God that knows tomorrow. Things might change tomorrow!
Really!? Ok o!
I handed over what I got for her and call it a day.

AT THE EATRY...

It's absolutely table for 3, the waiter served our orders.
People are not much in the eatry. It seems to be for high class personalities. The interior decoration and the standard of their services.
From the other corner inside the eatry were 6 richly looking men chanting political party slongan and probably talking about the next governorship aspirant in their political party in the coming governorship election.

So tell me, how is daddy and his health? Lola asked with compassion in her face.
Daddy had passed away long ago.
Jesus!
Don't tell me it was that same sickness that took his life, I could remember he was seriously sick then.
Yes it was the sickness that took his life.
The family spent alot to sustain his life but he couldn't make it.
Eeyah, i'm sorry dear.
The moment I came into Kunle office I was contemplating if I had not seen this face at my aunty former estate before.
I still know you quite well, especially with this scar in your chin, the day you fell off a bicycle while learning.
oh!
You were there on that day? I asked her.

Ofcourse I was.

So you guys know each other?

Kind of. Says Lola.
So guys whats our next order? Kunle asked.
Haba, after a plate of Shawamma and medium size chocolate ice cream! unless you want to book dinner for me and come in the night to take it here.

Hahahahah.... both "Laughs out Loud"

Aunty Lola eyin nko ?
As for me
i'm okay.
In that case we re ought to go now.
Oga Kunle wont you drop me of? Lol

(demanded to be drop at home.)

I wont be able to drop u off because of office... but williams will drop u off immediately we get to my office.
All right. She agreed!

EARLIER....

I was at home thinking of what to do when everything seems bored and awkward, just then i remember my Wande.
I picked my phone to call her that am hangingout with my friends i dont know if she doesnt mind to join. (even though I wasn't hangingout with anyone but just to see if she would like to go out with me tonight).
She asked where i am , "am at home"
Ok come and pick me up.
Am at home.

SOME MINUTES LATER..

So where re your others friends?
She profusley asked.
Well I wanted to
go alone with you.
Was that
why you mentioned your friends.... ?
Not really. I just wanted to be with you tonight. All right. So where are we going now? She asked.
I was thinking if we could go to a new place in town.
And where could that be ?
"Latton Motel"
Hmmm, you know its far from my home and i dont like crowded hangouts.
So ? I asked.
So we can just hangout to a nearby...then I thought of a place very close to her house,
a very close joint in her
street.
She finally agreed to a drink at MOFE bar.
She ordered for a soft drink while I order for a "Trophy" (an alcoholic drink). We watched musical videos,
We talked, have fun, order for more drink till my eyes losing sober reflections. We did some revision on what
How much I really love her that I can't go A minute without thinking of her.
After some discussion we realised
that the day falling into deep darkness. 9:46pm.
That's how we set to go home. We decided to go straight to her house and when we
got there, I did the talks more calmly and sensitional this time because the noise artifact(music...) at the bar distorted our conversations.

She lied on her bed while I sat on a sofa. Resting myself across. After few minutes, I stood up and switched my position to sit by
her side where she lies comfortably on the bed.
I was uttering my toasting in more emotional ways. I
touched her.
Play with her hair, kissed her lips,
and kissed her almost unclad breast.
The ways i seduced her in by sight,
She was hooked by the first words i
said.
From the other side of her bed she
flirted,
As I mindlessly whispered to her ears, slightly kissing her lips.
Had my mind reeling where I couldn't
think.
While on my forth southern comfort
potion,
She was defensless. She couldn't get up and resist the moment.
She felt charmed and relaxing.
Time seemed to lapse as if in slow
motion
As I quickly pondered with the words
I'd say.
Before I knew it I was on top of her but shyly smiling,
With eyes that batted with a kind of
subtle finesse
I wanted to impress her without
fabricating or lying,
I was drunk and my words weren't
making much sense.
I kissed her neck down to her chest
With my right hand caressing her soft laps through her skimpy black skirt.
I kept my hand deep inside her pant without
Her uttering a word.
I unleashed her two breast by unbottoned her bra by left hand while she lift her body up by her two elbows to make it easier.
I was hard beyond expression.
I couldn't control it and I couldn't rush it.
Her body was warm and warmed I was too. I was lust in sucking her flat inward nipple while using the hand caressing the other one.
The night before that moment became
sorta obscured,
She willingly help, and i started off slow and I jerked up
because I wanted to go deeper,
Her sighs and short gasps got me
hornier and i pulled down her pant, her "pussy" was soaking wet and tight
and couldn't get more of neither,
I was about shoot my load so I grabbed
Her ass and began to pound my finger in and out from the front and from behind.
Time blurred
into the night then i got her undressed,
I then straddled and begin to kiss, bite cares every corner between her laps in mouth action.
I sucked every corner with sensation.
Oddly as I did this she felt more control and anxiously alerted.
In and out my finger went in her "pussy", she was climaxing and warmth flooded over her body like hot shower.
The night went on without sex but exotic.
The night unfolded and it was an entire
night played out within one hour.
She couldnt believe the night could be such flirtatious, she realised that she isn't totally dedicated to the relationship and how could she be so careless!
Tears streamed her eyes and angrily ordered me out of her room.
I know she's into me, something is just holding her back.
'One thing about romance in a relationship, once started it will always be by any given chances.'
I went straight home without faulting myself for anything, perhaps she responded to every touches I make and joyfully, inwardly moaned to every mouth actions.
I knew she hadn't been touched like that before, and never sees it long coming.

CHAPTER II
Re: OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls summarize

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. by cashcity: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pals pls visit my blog,, U can find the link in d latest thread dat made front page from romance land forum

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic / She Still Loves My Dick / Ok, Ladies Be Sincere About This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.