Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club (869 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
This post is a continuation of my Last thread where I was seeking your opinion about finding a decent babe in this our present society. https://www.nairaland.com/3000559/afraid-there-still-decent-babes
(Note: Read for the fun, my writeup wasn't edited, any grammatical errors should be ignored )
....Hmmm and to all haters calling me names in the previous post,am so sure you are suffering from mouth diarrhea, LMFAO .I sighted your comments : Oliviaarims
Estharfabian
Ariyike23
Recherche
Kashybaby and CO.

I met two bae at the club entrance , they were looking aimlessly and sexy... From their look they don't look like the normal Olosho girls probably they came to flex or waiting for a new guy to capitalize as their weekend maga.i approach them and start interacting with the dark in complexion bae, her name is DAMMY!!
She ordered for "Origin" straight up,no blinking Of eyes ...down in my mind, I have been screaming BLEEP ti Sure. I tried to lured her of sleeping over at my place but she refused bluntly and promised of seeing me the next day .

We later met at a private guest house in the GRA the following day .the dammy I met at the club last night was now forming posh while I be like WTF,lets get down to business but from her interaction she wants more than a one night stand. I later found out she is 19 and studying law at the state University. She is from a rich parent, so definitely she shouldn't be after the money ( I apologized to her for approaching her as a call girl and I portrayed to her my "Holy Me",in short am madly in love)

We kissed and had though smooching on the bed, we used over 1hrs doing that, still this my new catch never allowed me to "Dig Deep ".two days after she confessed of being a Virgin ( we were in my rooms cuddling ),she said she is keeping her virginity till wedding night. I felt heart broken while many thought were running through my mind. Remember, I have never for once met a Virgin girl not to talk of dating one... For the records I have dated more than 5 girls in this year 2016 without taking one as a girlfriend,i hate all their dirty ways and cheating (but I was disappointed in DAMMY because she is the social type that loves clubbing and partying, she may eventually get drunk and raped).have read so many confessions here on Nairaland about girls loosing their virginity while their mumu boyfriend still hang on to their wedding night.

Yesterday night was so lovely, I actually confirmed her "virginity status "...(wait till I conclude my story, this wasn't a fictional writeup,i felt a virgin girl truly ni ooo)
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by SUPERPACK: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari is this the change.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Go fvck yourself monkey

If you are not decent dont expect decent flowers
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Buhari is this the change.

Yes from PDP to APC of love... Egbon SuperPack if na my virgin DAMMY you want, please nothing for you, thanks you
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by AlexCk: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Soooo is this a "counter thread " to d old one u made, or u r trying to prove something .
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Go fvck yourself monkey

If you are not decent dont expect decent flowers

Lol... StupidinSex, please what's your definition of decency, I hope it meant if your flowers Is still intact .

I know your type, It's Boda Lamidi that deflowered you ,so sorry. Biko
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
BiggerBangs:

Lol... StupidinSex, please what's your definition of decency, I hope it meant if your flowers Is still intact .

I know your type, It's Boda Lamidi that deflowered you ,so sorry. Biko

Mtcheeeeeeeeew senseless
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
AlexCk:
Soooo is this a "counter thread " to d old one u made, or u r trying to prove something .

Yes am trying to prove a point... Not all clubbing girls are actually wayward because I met my virgin girl at a club drinking origin.i tried to find a decent bae,i looked every where.. Church, School, library but later found one in a club.
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Mtcheeeeeeeeew senseless

Lolss,we just having fun. No hating
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2016
BiggerBangs:

Lolss,we just having fun. No hating
o really hvn fun too

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by SUPERPACK: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
BiggerBangs:

Yes am trying to prove a point... Not all clubbing girls are actually wayward because I met my virgin girl at a club drinking origin.i tried to find a decent bae,i looked every where.. Church, School, library but later found one in a club.
so virgin = decent girl kwontinu.
hope u have heard of "Chinese hymen" all that glitters is nt gold o.
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by BiggerBangs: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:

so virgin = decent girl kwontinu.
hope u have heard of "Chinese hymen" all that glitters is nt gold o.

Chinese hymen.... Oh thanks, I Sabi an artificial pvssy to a China made .although I never buy the Virgin girls are decent girl but I may prefer that to a girl forming holy holy but a LovePeddler inside.
Re: Is There Still Decent Babes?(part2) A Virgin In A Club by Leriebloom(f): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op there rly wasnt any need opening this thread. Its supposed to be you and your girlfriend's private life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Need A Candid Advice / When You Find That Special Booty :-) / She Deserves To Be SUCKED Thoroughly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.