Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Self-love!!! (I Love Me And I Love You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-love!!! (I Love Me And I Love You) (424 Views)

She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-love!!! (I Love Me And I Love You) by scully95: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
http://ooduarere.com/naija-gist/relationships-romance/self-love-i-love-me-and-i-love-you/#sthash.1u6LxmQs.dpbs

Self-Love!!!

The first thing you need to understand is that no one can love you like you love yourself.

It's to which the extent you love yourself that people will love you in return.

Obstacles are meant to happen
Challenges will occur
Tribulations will come our way
Life will be tiring
Everyone may forsake you....... But the only thing that could keep you moving is the ultimate love you've got for yourself. Nobody is gonna help you to do that.

When things are not going the way you've planned and it's making you to lose the confidence you've got in you,

You know what to do?

Just get a cup of coffee or a full cup of Garri mixed with sugar and Epa (my Nigerian people will understand that), start drinking, look up high and say:

"Have used all my problems, tribulations and self-hate to drink coffee/Garri which i'm gonna surely urinate it away, henceforth I embrace confidence, courage and self-love to live a joyful and prosperous life"

The only thing that keeps one going is Self-love!!!
I love me and I love you!

We will all have reasons to love ourselves beyond our imagination. Ase!!!
@Ifangelist_Ifagbenusola

Re: Self-love!!! (I Love Me And I Love You) by grad2012(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
True learn to luv urself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stitch A Broken Heart / T / The Biggest Beauty Pageant In Nigeria... MWN 2016!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.