Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You (1700 Views)

What’s The Most Difficult Situation You’ve Ever Scaled Through / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2017
“This thing called love.” Na so dem dey start.

Many have shared their stories. In one way or the other, they document how falling in love has shaped them: how it made them feel, changed their perspective, their attitude, even their very being. Some even come on this very platform to express them. We just had one post about the things one is never told before falling in love. Then, of course, the things they’ve said during the course of being in love, and those they’d never get to say (part 1, 2, 3…).

However today, I’ve come to join bad gang. You see, I too, want to share with you my truth. My experiences, the very things that have… Forget all that. Let’s just get right into it because, if you know me, then you know I have questions. And since Sway doesn’t seem to have the answers, maybe you guys will.

1. Where do y’all get these butterflies that you feel?

Seriously. Almost every other love or even “like” story references butterflies being felt in the stomach. First, why does the stomach even have monopoly on butterflies? Why not the heart or something? Are you guys sure you’re not just hungry? Because imagine you’re finally getting to spend time with that person you’re crushing on for the season (and we know it’s for the season, since it’s only butterflies that you’re feeling). You’ve picked a venue (read restaurant because what else?). And you’ve...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/youve-ever-love-i-questions/
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by DarkMagic(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Waiting for em elders
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2017
grin

Me...im always IN LOVE whether im in a relationship or nah..

What most important is that u LOVE urself more than anything..once u love urself, the love aura will juz spread and it connects with ppol u are around with and it gives u a positive vibe.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2017
I have never been in love embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2017
the only thing that i can say am in love with 4nw is my decisive dichotomic diaphanouns and my one and only GARRI, the only bae dat does not leave me intime of hardship, who love epp?
#pls i want 2goan sleep jare should i close my eyes?
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Tamarapetty(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2017
i feel the entire animal kingdom
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by walepackage(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Love.A word abuse by many.
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by OrdercityWeb: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
walepackage:
Love.A word abuse by many.
That's the most abused word in this generation.
Love? People who are already preparing for divorce before they are married are talking about love. Spare me!
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by walepackage(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

That's the most abused word in this generation.
Love? People who are already preparing for divorce before they are married are talking about love. Spare me!
you are not far from the truth man.Some couple of years back,i engage in a research work,where i found out that many of us dont really know the true form of'love'.We either claim to be,in order to get something or just bandwagoning.Its an eye sore result,looking at the rate of'divorce' and breaking homes in our social milieu.

2 Likes

Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by OrdercityWeb: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
walepackage:
you are not far from the truth man.Some couple of years back,i engage in a research work,where i found out that many of us dont really know the true form of'love'.We either claim to be,in order to get something or just bandwagoning.Its an eye sore result,looking at the rate of'divorce' and breaking homes in our social milieu.
Spot on!
I couldn't have said it better.
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by walepackage(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Spot on!
I couldn't have said it better.
thanks man.I hope you are enjoyning the holiday
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by elderhimself(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
No such thing as love....but friends with benefits
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by vuc1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing especially when you're with the right person. You find yourself doing crazy things you can't imagine yourself doing. You find peace and you become a better person.
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
vuc1:
Love is a beautiful thing especially when you're with the right person. You find yourself doing crazy things you can't imagine yourself doing. You find peace and you become a better person.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by IAMSASHY(f): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hw some pple fall inluv within a month, a week or even some days stl baffles me undecided, hw exactly do dey do dat
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Never fallen in love before

Just realised I just like and date or infactuate and date it was never love

1 Like

Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by Darkseid(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Even with my old age I've never been in love, don't wanna know it feels like. Even the small feelings that I used to get once in a while died in my year one when Pamela broke my small heart. I don't think I've had feelings for any girl in the past five years.
Re: If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You by fixzylani: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read.

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife / See How This Girl wishes A Friends Happy Birthday (screenshots) / Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.