Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) (2100 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Guys Kneels On One Knee When Proposing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by sugarbelly: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
A South African lady named Tshepo Maleka proposed to her girlfriend Ingrid Maphefo yesterday,26th Febuary .The excited bride to be who shared the photos wrote "I SAID YES"

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/lady-gets-down-on-one-knee-proposes-to.html

Lalasticlala ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by sugarbelly: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Katier00(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
cute.
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
lol......
You both better don't step your feet in Nigeria, because 14years imprisonment no be beans......

just kidding.....

But on a serious note, has it gotten to this!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by dulux07(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by tonie123: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
So una done dy fvck since? Choi

Deport dem to Nigeria, 14yrs jail sentence and mob mal handling waits them.

Bring dem let's cure their crase.....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by ibile1: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
sold out...

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by johnwizey: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
So no dickson will get to sample dose bobbi nd bakassi!! Pity!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by johnwizey: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Katier00:
cute.
hunundecided
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nawao o mehn don finish? Which kind life, shey na this same thing make God scata Sodom and Gomorrah with fire... Una don come again for Africa? Ngwanu... Shey una don dy experience d kind heat way dy now? Hell don dy open small small

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by faith551(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
shadows
so shes the husband aby?,by the time ppl will realize themselves their life don remain 1bar
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Katier00:
cute.
u be one of them? This one u say cute... If true better carry kitty kat dy give guys ah no know watin u dy mumu dy follow whites angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Burnnotice(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
No more on the make......rumpy rumpy' my kinda girls
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by naijaboiy: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
SIGH! sad
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Katier00(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aristotle96:
u be one of them? This one u say cute... If true better carry kitty kat dy give guys ah no know watin u dy mumu dy follow whites angry
dnot quote me again. pls I am entitled to my opinion
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
I see no harm on this...they didn't kill anyone to be together ..they didn't steal anything to be happy & didn't hurt anyone juz to be happy...

Let these couple live happily & give a respect to their chosen life. cool
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by jejemanito: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
But why cry
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Two of them obviously don't know the power of dicks.
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by olamds(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
You bera stay because we no take ds for mordanisation here in Nigeria.....
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beautiful sight,,,
I dnt have a problem with gay men/women..
But seriously why seal tis with marriage..sad sad
Just keep doing what ever it is yhu do...keep marriage outta it..ts a sacred rite sad
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Katier00:
dnot quote me again. pls I am entitled to my opinion
Lol na fight...sad
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Mimido2(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
yuck.....thank God dere are still guys in dis world.
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Michellla(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
see her forehead like riri's own

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Homosexuality = Insanity.
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by nanauju(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
What a waste of their pussy grin
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Katier00(f): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lol na fight...sad
no be fight my brother but I just like the picture but I am not gay
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
SIGH! sad

I think I heard you sighed all the way in Yankland! grin
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Two of them obviously don't know the power of dicks.

A wonderful thing...I love them! Chima!!
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nina4u(f): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Omg they defenently dont belive in God oo undecided
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice couple
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by refiner(f): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2016
dem try!undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adewumi Opeyemi Caught Exhibiting Tribalism / Top Ten Cleanest CITIES In Africa. / Lol;caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.