Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) (2108 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Guys Kneels On One Knee When Proposing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
I see no harm on this...they didn't kill anyone to be together ..they didn't steal anything to be happy & didn't hurt anyone juz to be happy...

Let these couple live happily & give a respect to their chosen life. cool
we the sane humans see lot of harm in this
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by naijaboiy: 4:37am On Feb 28, 2016
MrsChima:

I think I heard you sighed all the way in Yankland! grin
Like really! I'm just sad sad

Look at the sweet chicks that just left the market by marrying their fùcking selves. cry
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by MrsChima(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Like really! I'm just sad sad

Look at the sweet chicks that just left the market by marrying their fùcking selves. cry

There are more toto for you. wink I would offer mine but it is held hostage by a fetus at the moment. cheesy undecided
Re: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2016
MrsChima:

There are more toto for you. wink I would offer mine but it is held hostage by a fetus at the moment. cheesy undecided
LoL! grin

How many months now na? Abi your pikin no wan comot again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Know If You Are Sexually Compactible? / When You Are A In Traffic Hold Up And See Someone You Owe Money (photo) / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.