Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Saraki Buys New N330million Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Buys New N330million Cars (81609 Views)

Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Eluwilussit(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
agabusta:
This Saraki will soon have his fingers burnt, with this his stubbornness.

Btw
Everyone kindly note that till today, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public. Despite that the budget of the Executive has been open to public scrutiny.

Everyone saw the budget of the executive; the excesses therein were criticized appropriately (e.g Aso villa clinic, feeding, purchase of exotic cars for visiting Head of states, etc).

Till now, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public, and sadly, no one is talking about it, including the twitter senator.

This is where the labour unions and the political activists should come in! We need transparency in governance at all levels! Not only at the presidency.

#Nass show us your budget grin

You need transparency now? When some of us cried out that PMB and Osibande needed to make their asset declarations public, you guys were supporting them. This is the effect. Now he has no moral grounds to force their hands, assuming he can.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by seunani(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thundervl fire SARAKI AND HIS FAMILY PLUS ALL THE SENATORS WEY DEY MAKE NAIJA NO WORK
..MAY DEM NEVA NO PEACE IN LIFE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
APC senate president. Kwantiniu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by henryhemon(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
HzRF:

Really

He was not a crook when he and others crash pdp to build apc

He was not a crook when he was spending looted money to campaign for Buhari

He was not a crook when he singlehandedly deliver kwara to Buhari

Now because he castrate the lion of burdillion couple with his kleptomaniac ft prolifigancy display which is well known for since his days in pdp he's now a crook

Who gave the crook the ticket to Senate?

U lot should stop fooling around Cuz that matters lyk ur messiah Buhari is not different from him just a beneficiary of Propaganda bullseye!!!

You defend corruption, you 've no morals. You 're dead man walking that's what people without morals are.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
EdCure:

First time I am hearing (or actually reading) a quintessential wailer like you agreeing to reason. That's a quantum leap that we can only build on.

You just can't stomach Saraki's current act, can you?
It's interesting to note that you IPODian wailers still have the nerve to swallow bitter pills.

Opposing the APC doesn't automatically equate to supporting the PDP. Corruption and legislative waste affects everyone, irrespective of party divides.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by omoigbomina(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Well no qualms.the last time he came with the previous mercedes benz to ilorin to show off, he was stoned at yidi he had to abandon the car and seek refuge in a ordinary bus for escape.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by PenSniper: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
dearpreye:

Lalasticlala, why haven't you guys done something about these folks abusing the Igbos for no cause? Make una make this place more sensible.

Who are the igbo, please ?
Do you mean those who gleefully support perpetrators of all sorts of crimes in the society ?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by dikeigbo2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Its their turn to share the national cake....so let the sharing continue. Nation of pretenders,castigators and double speakers......a little opportunity to the top,the real him or her will emerge and became worst

#say no to pretence
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by PenSniper: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
One must be for pa chukwudi44 otherwise he is irrelevant, even to Saraki.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by bluecircle470: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
BEWARE! The foolish ones will com out to defend him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by johnmartus(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
he bought what will kill him
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
UrbanMystique:
at least buhari didn't score cheap political point with innoson or buy exotic cars when the country's economy is burning.

It is not scoring cheap political point.
It is called leading by example- leading from the front.
Buhari spending billions on German BMW cars when there is forex shortage is not the sign of a serious leader, is it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
PenSniper:

Who are the igbo, please ?
Do you mean those who gleefully support perpetrators of all sorts of crimes in the society ?
If you dont know what to say, shut up, must you comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by VicaKings: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
You are not supposed to be here. You lack everything.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
dearpreye:
Opposing the APC doesn't automatically equate to supporting the PDP. Corruption and legislative waste affects everyone, irrespective of party divides.

It is a subtle way to paint their APC leaders as saints that should not be opposed and whose corruption should not be pointed out.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by awoluyi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
A toyota prado as officail vehicle for a national assembly member is purchased for N149,650,000 only. This amount is enough to pay 69 Nigerians on minimum national salary of N18,000 per month for 10 years. As I am typing this response, a man by my side who is on N18,000/month that has not been paid since Dec 1015 says " His annoyance is not in seeing these politicians in costly vehicles but in their use of these vehicles to itimidate, oppress and suppress the poor on our roads.". I am very sure that at the fullness of time "These Egptians we are seeing today, we shall see them no more." Nigeria is surely passing through an era!
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by dfrost: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
SirWarlock:
plz what's PTSD??

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. More peculiar to soldiers that engage in warfare and come back to blend with the society/community.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by henryhemon(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
HzRF:

Lol
Who is defending corruption

It's ur type who choose who to chide on corruption simply because he's nt doing ur will

Tinubu is great
Amaechi is A man of valor

But Saraki is corrupt

Self imposed stupidity

Like I said earlier .......
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by PenSniper: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Ngwa ngwor ?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Angeltoyo(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by agabusta: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You need transparency now? When some of us cried out that PMB and Osibande needed to make their asset declarations public, you guys were supporting them. This is the effect. Now he has no moral grounds to force their hands, assuming he can.

We are talking about budget u are talking about asset declaration. undecided

Let's even assume there is a correlation.

Buhari and Osinbajo did partial public declaration according to u. Have u seen such partial public asset declaration by Saraki??

We have the budget of the executive in the public domain, that of the legislature also should be released to the public. Simple.

There is no bias/partisanship in this one.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
lovly21:

BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie was N40
Without Corruption smallest indomie is N60 with
Corruption bag of rice N8,500 without Corruption
N14,000
The list can go on and on but I just have to end it and
take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
#Bringbackourcorruption.
#BuharibringbackNigeria.
#Bringbacknaira.
If with Corruption Dollar was N180 and without
Corruption Dollar is now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we
need corruption in this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes, it reduced to 3.
Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open Sardine and see "Try
Again" No fish at this Time........

This copy and paste thing is stale, bro. It is becoming very boring!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by PenSniper: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Ngwa ngwor?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
PenSniper:

Ngwa ngwor ?
SMBHFU
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by edo3(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
I read this thread with tears flowing in my eyes cos i was made to believe that there is no money at present so we should adapt with d change,and so av changed my way of life thinking ds govt has our interest at heart..even in my area in kd where i resides,,most guys from d other tribes mocks me by shouting" change,change' anytime they see me cos i fought as buhari was my father during d campaign..honestly,,I don't know wt to type again cos am typing with an empty stomach which is unlike me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
How i wish Nigeria could adopt some of north korea and china law
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by samofson: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
No senator should mention anything about buying naija again!!!!! What's the use of the photo up with innoson and all the fan fare about promoting naija made products when these very rogues go and purchase foreign made at the first chance they get.

The house of assembly is a joke!!!! Come 2019 we need to vote all of them out PDP and APC alike ...they are all there for themselves only.

And the fools keeps saying money no dey
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by CltrAltDel: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
[q[s]uote author=anonimi post=43308842]

It is not scoring cheap political point.
It is called leading by example- leading from the front.
Buhari spending billions on German BMW cars when there is forex shortage is not the sign of a serious leader, is it?[/quote][/s]

My freind keep quite, it is now obvious that you cant make sense except you use those silly pictures you paste up and down.
I have said it times without number you know nada about politics. .....stick to the ART SECTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.