Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,196 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Saraki Buys New N330million Cars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Buys New N330million Cars (81599 Views)

Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
distributeinc:
This saraki man is a spoiled brat. This man is under investigation for stealing public funds-now this?

Are these people serving themselves or us,Saraki is a big waste to our nation,he has no contribution whatsoever to add.

What contribution has Buhari made beside eating our yams and cleaning his mouth as if nothing happened.
I hope you will not say travelling around the world to meet people who practically IGNORE his presence is a contribution oh! shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133111_17515_jpeg7a1bf2295e34488f4ceeeae79295c0f2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Pque(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
He taught he is in Kwara State. As a kwara indigene, I'am fully aware of his dictatorship, selfish life style and his political reasoning of master - slave relationship. His act of double crossing d APC at d begining of this administration nd selfishly appointing himself as d senate president against d proposition of his party said it all. Assuming he has a good intention for Nigeria with d way he is, better but never because his intentions are damn bad: To enrich his pockets nd make himself a super Lord over ordinary Nigerian. He is majorly all about himself nd his power. Hw do u expect me to support such a man nd any other person like him? If I do, it simply mean I'am one of d enemies of this nation nd so is every other person who support him nd who will not put Nigeria first in Public service.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by anonimi: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pque:
His act of double crossing d APC at d begining of this administration nd selfishly appointing himself as d senate president against d proposition of his party said it all.

When Tinubu and Gbajabiamila helped Tambuwal to selfishly appointed himself as Speaker against the proposition of his party, what did you do
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by slap1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nice rides...
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by afonjay: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Any way I ve said dis time without number what saraki is even frm their family agbaji in ilorin. I can confirm it to u categorically bukola saraki is a product of bastard in ilorin neither nigeria. As u can see dis is our challenge in kwara. This is d guy who was stoned his ppl n u believe u can manage him at federal. Let see how march 10 ll be ( cct
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Fourwinds: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Useless Senator Ben Bruce will later come online to preach to Nigerians to patronise Innoson motors....Look at ur foolish leader., buy fireign cars with scarce resources... Saraki is a thief
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by ayodot(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
This kind of insensitivity from our leaders is what our labour leaders be calling up strike for and civil activist should lead protest..
They only know how to ask for salary increment and nothing else.
Such a poor minded set of people
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by InvertedHammer: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
/
I like the way one ab0ki placed the okada behind and in between the cars.

What an irony?!

\
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by babadem2much(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Let me hear from our Twitter constituency senator.
Am waiting to see Saraki's entourage on 10the March.

When I say this people mouth na the same dem go begin say this senator is outspoken, lie, when it come to issue of money n cheating no tribe , no religion, no quarrels

That NASS IS A DEN OF THIEVES quote me any where

1 Like

Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by veekbreezy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
....and they siphon billions; plea bargain, immunity, presidential pardon.... And he steals hundred; burnt alive, stoned to death, public ridicule. May God help us all.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by sukkot: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
RaptorX:
Do you think the black man is cursed grin
of course we are lol. isnt it obvious ? grin grin
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sick and tired of this ipod, ipob junk comments that's now part of any post made here on nairaland. Can't you guys outgrow this?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by WhoRUDeceiving: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayodot:
This kind of insensitivity from our leaders is what our labour leaders be calling up strike for and civil activist should lead protest..
They only know how to ask for salary increment and nothing else.
Such a poor minded set of people

But that's what we get. 56 years of "independence" while holding on to the British system that was designed to enrich their country (which it has) gets you this. Whether it's Saraki, or the Medical tourist David Mark, or the 7 or so SE Senate Presidents, huge expense for lavish lifestyle IS WHAT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY is all about, 16 years and running.

Or what, do you think Theo Orji is going to do anything about it? How did he even "win" a seat?How did he become "governor" for 8 years, or the baboon before him? Who created Abia State and why?

You see, the bible starts off "in the beginning..." and when you critically look at the beginning of the Ni.gga Area, you'll see it is, and has always been, a scam.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Acidosis(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
What's the cost of BUHARI's cars?

lol

funny citizens
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by VellyG(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Why hating on the Igbos? what has the Igbo man got to do with all these? We support a candidate wahala , we refuse to support problem . I see bastârds every where claiming to be one Naija. fuxktards
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by UrbanMystique: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2016
Frankiss44:

Have you seen the budget and how much Buhari budgeted for BMW cars?
the budget is not online yet.. Why would I believe any propaganda from PDP? Same PDP guys said buhari gave himself 1.2 billion feeding allowance in the budget which turns out to be 200million.

Until you show me the budget or the BMW cars bought my buhari. Your propaganda no sell biko.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by UrbanMystique: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

They are simply following Buhari's body language na grin grin

please show me the link to the budget and the cars bought by buhari.. I don't buy fake propandganda
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by mkoabiola: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Same saraki dat outsmart tinubu n buhari, n apc
Let me see hw he is going to outsmart dem again.
Part 2
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by tuk2ato(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2016
These lawmakers are a law on to themselves.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by tomakint: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2016
mkoabiola:
Same saraki dat outsmart tinubu n buhari, n apc
Let me see hw he is going to outsmart dem again.
Part 2
Guy that Saraki clown never outsmarted no one, he is only riding on the initial "looseness" of Buhari shortly before the 8th Senate was about to be constituted. If Obj were to be the President, Saraki would have long kissed the Senate goodbye. He is only buying time, because this same Saraki will be dusted out this coming March.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by preselect(m): 3:47am On Feb 28, 2016
this is a slap in the face of nigerians angry angry
at a time when things are so rpugh for majority of nigerians, this hooligan is buying exotic cars and parading it.

i'm yet to see the war on corruption they talk about angry angry angry

if boko haram concentrated on these people, i wont be too bothered angry angry angry angry

by the way, where are the chibok girls? has ajala the trzveller returned from his latest trip?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by tanteta(m): 3:58am On Feb 28, 2016
The change we were all clamouring for is finally here and we don't seem to comprehend it any more.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 28, 2016
opeaceo:
and some people would come online to sing his praises, telling us how good and smart he is.

We deserve the leadership we get.
Just Looked through ur profile.. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Babe! Have a fabulous day!!
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by SoNature(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2016
sukkot:
lol brah its a lil too late for regrets now. grin grin grin

Itz not late. He may leave and become the citizen of the resident country. Nigeria is useless! Let's stop fooling ourselves with one Nigeria. Nigeria is not working
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by SoNature(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Loluarmani:
I pray for all these thieving politicians sake, Buhari doesn't fail. cuz if he does; I foresee a #Revolution

Revolu...what? Wake up, please! There can never be a revolution in Nigeria because we are not united. Yes, tribalism destroyed this country since 1966. One day, just one day, Nigerian politicians will realise that Nigeria is not working, and everyone will go their separate ways. I pray it happens soon because we are just fooling ourselves
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Gkemz: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2016
The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer everyday. Bukola Saraki mayn't be the only senator changing his fleet of exotic cars.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by mkoabiola: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2016
tomakint:

Guy that Saraki clown never outsmarted no one, he is only riding on the initial "looseness" of Buhari shortly before the 8th Senate was about to be constituted. If Obj were to be the President, Saraki would have long kissed the Senate goodbye. He is only buying time, because this same Saraki will be dusted out this coming March.
Forget jooo,
Saraki is smart n intellgent ,at d same time he is cunning,dat is tag of nja politicians,
If saraki is booted out by march ,I will close my moniker on NL,
Saraki will spend 4 yrs as d SP,take it or leave it,
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by opeaceo: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2016
trukoments:

Just Looked through ur profile.. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Babe! Have a fabulous day!!

Awwwn, thanks a lot.
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by franklingud(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Can it take one to heaven?
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Justinah4real(f): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
agabusta:
This Saraki will soon have his fingers burnt, with this his stubbornness.

Btw
Everyone kindly note that till today, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public. Despite that the budget of the Executive has been open to public scrutiny.

Everyone saw the budget of the executive; the excesses therein were criticized appropriately (e.g Aso villa clinic, feeding, purchase of exotic cars for visiting Head of states, etc).

Till now, the National Assembly has refused to make its own budget public, and sadly, no one is talking about it, including the twitter senator.

This is where the labour unions and the political activists should come in! We need transparency in governance at all levels! Not only at the presidency.

#Nass show us your budget grin
Add allowances and salary
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
I thought we have won the war against profligacy in our government circle, alas, I'm wrong!
Re: Saraki Buys New N330million Cars by SamiraF: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Tinubu bought 3 big helicopters with Lagos state money in 2015. Dem no talk. Saraki replace 1 car. Dem begin holla say 1 car na fleet. Lwkmd make some people no kill demselves on top monitoring spirit for Saraki, abeg dat man get original return to sender, el rufai sef don pick race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.