Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy (1302 Views)

The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by leslimark(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
As a former "shy guy," I can totally relate to what it feels like to try and picture yourself being comfortable talking to women. As much as you'd like to be able to see it as being easy, past experience tells you that it probably will not be that way.

Here are some tips on how to talk to women that will really help you

1) STOP imagining that you are going to mess things up.

Chances are, if you are a shy guy, then you do a lot of thinking, sometimes too much about what could happen. Worrying about what could happen or what might happen just really makes things worse than they have to be. When I stopped imagining that I would mess things up, it instantly had a positive effect on me. I won't say that it worked like magic, because it didn't However, getting out of my own head did allow me to feel a little more comfortable when talking to a woman.

2) Let HER do as much talking as she wants to.

The funniest thing about being a good conversationalist... is that a lot of it depends on your ability to listen to a woman. One of the things that held me back when I was a "shy guy," was always feeling like I really did not have much to say. See, if you let her do as much of the talking as she wants to, and you bounce your conversation off of that... you won't end up with nothing to say to her. Whether it is responding to what she is saying, or taking something that she has said and then running with it, you will find that you suddenly have a lot to say.

visit here to find out secret tips to Talk Any Women You Want..http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by Topestbilly(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin

Oya my fellow shy people where u @?

Tho my shyness no b first grade, I can woo Zariha buhari sef..
Re: How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Let's me practicalise it on Iyara Oshiobobo
Re: How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by Theyveedo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Op post the complete gist here jo
Re: How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by honfreeman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
get Money first... Yu dont not need tu talk
Re: How To Talk To Women When You Are Shy by lekjons(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
honfreeman:
get Money first... Yu dont not need tu talk
on point?
money talks!

(1) (Reply)

Five Signs That Show She’s Into Me, What About You? / Those Against Ladies/guys Sending Nudes Are Pure Hypocrites / Must Read: 5 Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.