Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose (48024 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
This can't happen now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by cold(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol..anyways i wouldn't put it past Buhari to try if he can get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by francizy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
johnmartus:
This man inciting nigerians against the government DSS should do something fast before this bastard called fayose set our country on fire.

He's doing exactly what APC taught him to do as an opposition... cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
CltrAltDel:

You are a disgrace...........after you go shout Buhari na dullard...buhari no get certificate......IGBOPRINCE, you are disgrace to Ipod yoot.

That was a typo.
That being said his message was wrong
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na now you know
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by chrystalC(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
if Fayose can reduce his talk active and plunged them into being useful, i swear ekiti would be on d limelight far better than Anambra. This man sometimes talks before he thinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Bonapart(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
If that's his intention, he will die first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose... may your days be long on earth!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by nicolosam(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.

Can u pls elaborate on ur assertion?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by philanthropist1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
In every nonsense, there is always a sense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Emmahunk(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
When will this man realize that Nigerians are no longer the gullible bunch we used to be? When will he learn to shut up his big mouth?
How can Buhari Islamize Nigeria when we have both the upper and lower houses of Assembly?
Can someone remind him that Buhari is a Civilian President working with the Constitution of the Federal Republic and not a Military Head of State working with Decrees

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
No buhari has the award

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by banmee(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose Governor Nyesom on Saturday accused President Muhammadu Buhari of mapping ways towards making Nigeria an Islamic nation.

Fayose made the allegations while delivering a speech at the inter–denominational thanksgiving held in Port-Harcourt to celebrate the victory of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike after the supreme court ruling.

Governor Fayose, who referred to himself as Peter, the rock who cannot be harmed by anyone, announced to the crowd that he had a secret to reveal.

He asked those present if he should reveal the big secret about the Buhari led, APC government.

After the crowd yelled that he should reveal it, Fayose said: “They have started subtle moves to make Nigeria an Islamic nation, but God will stop them. This was done in 1984, it failed, it would fail again.”

To underline an earlier boast that he could not be intimidated by the ruling party, Fayose further stated: “I am not far away, I am in Ekiti. I am Ayo Fayose, Peter the rock, if you hit me you will be in trouble. If I hit you, you will be in trouble.”

To substantiate his claim about the President’s plan to make Nigeria an Islamic nation, Fayose said: “Why did five of them go to Saudi Arabia to wait for our man there (referring to President Buhari and state governors), if they don’t have agenda.

“The agenda is coming small small, but we will resist it. Nigeria is a free nation where we proclaim the name of Jesus Christ freely, and we believe in Allah for those who are muslims. This nation will not be taken for an Islamic nation,” Fayose said.

As a closing remark, the Ekiti State governor went on to declare and “decree” the return of a PDP-led government in 2019.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/buhari-wants-to-islamise-nigeria-fayose/

Here we go again. The thought process of an average Nigerian and a 3 year old is practically the same.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
haywire07:
Freedom of speech , but freedom after speech is wat I can't assure you

Mxm, So if he sees the truth we keep quiet? Where the f*uck is the democracy then?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by longayink: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Not news.

Buhari said fighting Boko Haram is like fighting the north of Nigeria.

Buhari in 2001 said he would not rest until Sharia criminal laws are applied in all of Nigeria.

Boko Haram stated it clearly and several times that it is fighting for a country (possibly Nigeria ) governed with sharia criminal laws.

One laughs at some ignoramuses who are against some sections of Nigeria seeking to secede from Nigeria, as most of southern Nigerians have been chased away from the north by religious extremism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Honesty007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
Fayose is becoming too foolish.. He talk without sense

It's so ironic that he's sitting with king of Islamism, while he was making the speech

Its true PMB always had this secret agenda to Islamize Nigeria!!!
Do u know that the day the late General sanni Abacha was to sign with Ghaddafi to proclaim Nigeria an islamic republic was the day he died!!!!!!
I pity buhari the Islamic Hardliner it is a two headed plan both ,now we r seeing the religious side showing small small.
When we christians didn't listen and we kept shouting PMB.
This is how we silenced God and told him to shut up!!!!
It's a pity.i am moved to tears

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jorussia:
Why are you being so Mischievous? Is it not some few days ago that the President said that we(Nigeria) is not part of the Islamic coalition against Isis?

He said so because eyes are watching him..... Islamisation is written on his forehead, look well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
E be like say if this man no talk him mouth go smell abi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaakulator3:

Buhari travelled to Mecca in other to counter terrorist attacks towards Nigerian
grin

Ipod youths won't kill us with Irish oo grin grin cheesy

This is why some people don't take the WAEC statistics seriously cheesy grin
grin grin I miss you ?
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by azeeza(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Most youth in naija don't listen to news or read papers before commenting on issues they no nothing about.
joshing:
Hnnnn
I pray it's not true
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
No buhari has the award

No mine am ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by sammyj: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmmm what a foolish way to talk as a seating governor. Time will tell! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Toosure70: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
fayose! be careful this fire may consume you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by emeka2847: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
PDP is always about religious and ethnic divisiveness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
We dont fuking need Islamization in Nigeria, Go the f*uck to your Mecca for all we care and pray to your god, while we pray to our own God .
save us this crap of god hears us in mecca .... we dont want it here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by yemite1925: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
A celebrated fool call fayose... Let's see what will end you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
E be like say if this man no talk, him mouth go smell abi. Instead of u to back ur presido so that the country can move forward u are busy causing trouble. If that's what the governors in america are doing. America won't be where they are today. Change ur ways and Man up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by texazzpete(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
But Fayose went to Jerusalem for Christian pilgrimage, all of with speaker dogara

https://www.naij.com/618634-photos-see-fayose-dogara-jerusalem.html

I suppose this means Fayose plans to 'christianize' Nigeria?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by jullary(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
masterpower:

If you dont know their plans, we know and we understand that what fayose is saying I fs nothing but the truth and we shall resist it.
for once shut ur mouth don't always talk or add to what u don't know,am a christian and I know what's going on its just political thing! So when jonathan was in israel and oritsejafor is aim is to turn nigeria to christian country? Wise up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Sunymoore(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
They should do what will suit them
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Angelovic96: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
doctokwus:
How long can the govt continue tolerating fayose's falsehood and personal attacks on Buhari?
I doubt if immunity covers peddling falsehood on both govt and person.

wat are u saying when Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai was insulting GEJ why didnt you speak or may be the EFCC and DSS were sleeping then

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by longayink: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
Fayose is becoming too foolish.. He talk without sense

It's so ironic that he's sitting with king of Islamism, while he was making the speech

Continue to deceive your self, hoping that you are deceiving the masses who know better than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.