Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose (48026 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by amaechi1: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
I thought campaign and elections are over. It was this religious divide and politics that almost threw the entire nation into confusion last year. Now they have come again.

Mr Govenor, let me remind you that in this same trip, Mr President refuse to join the collation of Arab league against ISIS. You should have told your listener that too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by aloramaka: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Exodus 7.7 (God will fight our battle and we will hold our peace.) We are not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Jorussia(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I smell your ethnicity through your stupidity........ Fulani ringsssss
Me Fulani? i can see that you are not worth my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Rosyblack(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Ipods yoots.....sorry to disappoint una

Nigeria Is Not An Islamic Country: Buhari Rejects Offer To Join Coalition Of Islamic States

http://www.gistalive.com/2016/02/24/nigeria-is-not-an-islamic-country-buhari-rejects-offer-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states/

Buhari Rejects Invitation to Join Coalition of Islamic States against Terror

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-rejects-invitation-to-join-coalition-of-islamic-states-against-terror/232745/
. Never get carried away by what they say. Do you think they will tell you what's in their mind ? If Buhari could Islamatise, Nigeria he would do it same as a christian would wish he could make Nigeria a xtian country. Even you an ordinary person, if you have the power to turn the whole Nigeria to practice your religion won't you do it. I have no reason to believe Fayose is far from the truth. He might be making a lot of noise but don't take his words for granted. Don't forget that dunks are the ones who see the truth the most but nobody believes them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very foolish thought. Why didn't u accuse Jonathan of planning to Christianize Nigeria when he travelled to Jerusalem?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by sasquareT(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Fayose you're alone in this.
Coward like you,have you ever been with peter d rock on any issue?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by omogin(f): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Too many zombies here...checking back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by mary36(f): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
God forbid bad thing in nija it can never happen he's always traveling to all the islamic country for no benefit, if he trys it JESUS CHRIST who brought freedom to us will over throne him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by mynd1(f): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
I think it's high time Buhari deal with dis bastard call Fayose. angry
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by omoigbomina(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose your tactics will not work.He is trying to deflect peoples focus away from the recent PDP appointment of a boko haram sponsor.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Laid2001: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
IFAYOOSE is stylishly running mad and his supporters are thinking it is swagg!

Until he enters market naked before they will shout for help by which time it will be too late.!

Is Kachukwu a muslim too! as he is on the trip with Mr President.

And did GEJ want to Christianize Nija when he went to Jerusalem with his retinue of CHRISTIAN Minister, Bishops and state governors.

IF upon all the evangelizing efforts of GEJ, he could not Christianize Nigeria, How will PMB with several pastors in his cabinet spin it out to Islamise Nigeria.

some people have heads but useless!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jorussia:
Me Fulani? i can see that you are not worth my attention.

E don do.... go rest.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
pinkgoodies:
I am so daft dat u dnt knw does govs are muslims, wen
GEJ wen to jerusalem, didnt he go with christain govs...
no talk beacause odas dey talk..
yes you re. You know what? The christians re not a threats to the world. But those muslim governors and the president can't be trusted. And that s why your brother fayose is sending a signals to nigerian.

kaakulator3 and the other silly guy that quoted me is aware.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by akindap07(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Brother that is not our problem now jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am waiting for those dat will call APC propaganda party..........I tot it was a thanksgiving Service...........this is some bunch of nonsense.......if buhari wanna do dat ALI SHERIFF WILL B D CORDINATING CHIARMAN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by drss(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Thank God, someone else apart from me finally noticed...reading the comments on all of the threads about this Presidents' numerous trips to the middle east since he came into power, you wonder why Nigerians haven't noticed...why does the Ostrich bury it's head
no mind dem. they will wake up one morning n see mallams telling dem surrender to islam or u die, as they ar already doing in pakistan n afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by rahman3853(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
How tired I am from 8 hours journey, I can't help but to comment on this. Sometime I wonder if Fayose knows he is a Governor not an ordinary citizen. He should know better the gravity of what he is saying in public and know this is a prosecut-able offense. Am not a fan for bubu yet these allegations is far fetched. Even I wonder if buhari could ever learn from his mistake. It is this saudi arabia he went in August 84 when babangida ousted him. Yet he still dey travel around. Well its his funeral, but broda fayose u really need to watch ur mouth wey dey run like tap, it will land u in trouble, u too no dey learn from mistake. This ur mouth na him cause u trouble wey be say na run u take run away from ur government house in the guise u wana brush ur teeth during OBJ era.....u better pedal softly....OBJ may may forgive bt this Bubu may nt ooooo....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Tex42(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
How is that even possible. Islamize Naija?... That would be in Buhari's grave.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
ziccoit:

Bros, in Islam you don't have right to your wife's property unless that she willingly given to you. Don't twist the fact.

In Islam you don't have access to your own property to??

Or you are deaf when buhari said he have only but a million in his account only for him to declare millions of naira during his assets declaration?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
martineverest:
Fayose is becoming too foolish.. He talk without sense

It's so ironic that he's sitting with king of Islamism, while he was making the speech

i tink som of u ve lost ur complete senses,i min u talk b4 u tink & even afrer dat u dnt try to ve a re~tink y? mst u jok ova every issue includin sensitiv issues lik dis. pls try & tink b4 putin down somtin.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Adminisher: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose, Igbo is good to smoke sometimes but don't mix it with paw-paw.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Pque(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
I need not read d details of dat news at all. knowing d nature of d psyco saying that trash. ISLAMISE? HOW? From my point above, I know u will agree with me dat d weed dis guy his taking is remodifying his brain. Fayose taught Nigeria is his father's back yard. Trying very hard to hit a spot among Nigerians. Media Governor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by NICENEDU29: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
ionsman:
Fayose is the most foolish governor in Nigeria and that's a fact.
"....and that's a fact" and it needs to be proved because he who alleges a fact must prove it. So oya prove it.
Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by talisman35(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
fayose u ar surely a mad man,when jonathan traveled to Isreal,with how many governors,there is no plan to christannize nigeria,the need to take u to ARO or YABA APS OSI to check if u ar mentaly balance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by saintaustine(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fayose should be shut up.. and forever remain quiet, since he is full of negativity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Horlawale1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Noise maker

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by Duru009(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why does this buhari of a man like travelling to islamic countries only.......

I dont really understand.....

Hope he doesnt have a hidden agenda....
Cos 97% of all his travelling are all to islamic countries

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by pweshboi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
He s saying the truth, though, but why did buhari travelled to mecca with four governors?

In other news, buhari joins the islamic nations in other to counter the terrorist attacks in the north.

But I know that whatever plans they have in their minds towards nigeria, they will never succeed.

Amen.

Tho I'm not a Muslim I'll just like to ask why did Jonathan go to Jerusalem during his own tenure? Did he go there alone? If fayose doesn't know what else to say he should go and sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by PastorOla1: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
THE LAST PERSON I WILL EVER TAKE SERIOUS IN TODAY'S NIGERIA IS AYODELE FAYOSE. HIS WORDS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AT ALL. HE IS THE GREATEST OF THE STATE, HIS DAYS AS GOVERNOR ARE NUMBERED. ALL I KNOW IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ANY SO CALL GOVERNOR TO CARRY MONEY OUT LIKE HIS LIKE ARE USED TO DOING, THIS IS TOO PAINFUL TO HIS LIKES. THE FGN IS DEDICATEDLY WATCHING HIM AND HIS LIKES. "EKITI UNA DON MAKE WRONG CHOISE"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose by mulattoclaro(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
This fayose guy should be invited for questioning by DSS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.