Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (28890 Views)

Muhammad(p.b.u.h) The Final Legacy / Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Prophesized The Bloodshed We See Among The Ummah / Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) Is Just A Warner: No More, No Less. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by Abuzola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
Nezan, take am easy nau and calm down, na joke i dey joke with ya
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by focused123(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster :

Definitely Muhammed is not going to heaven. Muhammed is in hell (or Islamic version of heaven where 72 virgin is given to Muhammed and all he does is shag them eveyday).

grin grin grin
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by focused123(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
Of course the Quran contain satanic verses. That was why The Ayatollah in Iran issued a fatwa on Salma Rushdie for exposing the Islamic cult.

God have mercy.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by Abuzola11(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Shut up you son of satan
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by focused123(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Shut up you son of satan

Shut up your big gworo mouth. You deluded son of satan.

Sliper cell.
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by Abuzola11(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
;d
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by BassamSyr: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer by okafor200(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
This will let muslims think twice,

why is it that muhammed finds it easily to kill people,

and still yet they claim allah is the same as the christain God,

before God will kill a nation he must have sent someone to go tell them to repent,

but this one you will just be killed without mercy,

is this how allah wants this life to be?

Ok what about if everyone start living the life of muhammed and be killing people as he did.

How can he kill someone's father,mother brother and husband at the same time?

Which kind of a serial killer is that?

If anyone gets me angry i will kill him,

you also if you are provoked you will kill the person who made you so.

Then tell me if there will be anyone left in this world?

This religion is indeed confusing,

killing was like an hubby to muhammed like as if he could have created life.

Deceiving people he was been instructed by allah the God of peace.

If allah was indeed peacefull wont he have spared the life of his offenders?

Keep on decieving yourselfs there.

Just immagined muhammed died because of poisoned meat 3 years after.

Thats a pure lie,
he died also at the spot with the rest but was covered that he alone survived it.

Who are you deceiving?
A poison that can never fail wont even allow you to breath one seconds before you are long gone

keep believing this story if u like.

But why keep killing people oh you muhammed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.