Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Folowers But Not Making Moves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Folowers But Not Making Moves (4851 Views)

8 Signs Your Friends Are Making Moves To Destroy Your Relationship With Your Lov / 8 Signs Your Friends Are Making Moves To Destroy Your Relationship With Your Luv / Angry Woman Cuts Off Man's joystick For Not Making Eye Contact During Sex[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by VNOS(m): 12:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmmm....that moment when you try your best to reserve your comments for later. Lol. But some folks are funny oh smiley
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
that moment you have 100 plus male followers and most people will think i have lots of bf on my list,but the painful aspect is that none of them is making moves to date or intend to ask you out blocking way for a prospective guy to come,mare seeing the number of guys following you he tends to chicken out,am not saying am available cos i dont need to say it......lol

Actually, I believe the problem lies with you. Using my own case as an example, ones have I sent you a mail requesting your contacts, so that we can further our friendship beyond nairaland. However, you chose to ignore neither did you even acknowledge that mail. To me, I expect some level of courtesy from you depending on whomever you meet, because you can never know.. And we can never tell. So, generally speaking, I believe the fault is from you on this one. Probably your manner of approach or response or your carriage is saying something different from what you want. Mind you, I am not implying that you are rude, but rather opining on what the problem might be. smiley you can still reply to my mail..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by isacolukay(m): 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
See who is talking. No let me vex oooo. U know say my vex no good.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good! Now u re gonna tell me why you disappeared into thin air yesternite without saying even a BYE, and left me bored waiting for ur reply to my messg.

You better start talking now o bfor i happily spank your ass frm here. hehehehehe
Take it easy bro cheesy
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
that moment you have 100 plus male followers and most people will think i have lots of bf on my list,but the painful aspect is that none of them is making moves to date or intend to ask you out blocking way for a prospective guy to come,mare seeing the number of guys following you he tends to chicken out,am not saying am available cos i dont need to say it......lol
babe reply my pm na cheesy
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Take it easy bro cheesy
If you TOSYNE2MUCH commands me to, who am i not to oblige?
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by ibrutex(m): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
check your email
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
aloeeverhealth:

Actually, I believe the problem lies with you. Using my own case as an example, ones have I sent you a mail requesting your contacts, so that we can further our friendship beyond nairaland. However, you chose to ignore neither did you even acknowledge that mail. To me, I expect some level of courtesy from you depending on whomever you meet, because you can never know.. And we can never tell. So, generally speaking, I believe the fault is from you on this one. Probably your manner of approach or response or your carriage is saying something different from what you want. Mind you, I am not implying that you are rude, but rather opining on what the problem might be. smiley you can still reply to my mail..
the truth is tht am sorry
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

If you TOSYNE.2MUCH commands me to, who am i not to oblige?
Baba, abeg no whine me ooooo cheesy
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, abeg no whine me ooooo cheesy
I'm saying reality bro. I nor want make you and wristbangle use me write "10 THINGS"
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
You still not through with your search?
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You still not through with your search?
m not
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
m not
You just pulling my legs i guess?
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

You just pulling my legs i guess?
always pulling legs
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
always pulling legs
It better be because i was beginning to start imagining how on earth someone whose dp shows beauty, endowedness and adorable wont gets 1000 men kneeling on her feet and begging to be the "CHOSEN MAN" after your advert for the search for a man.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
apology accepted. Are you on bbm or something, let's get to know each other from there
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
aloeeverhealth:
apology accepted. Are you on bbm or something, let's get to know each other from there
am a social media kind of person, online wen am thru with work just nairaland,and phone calls
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

It better be because i was beginning to start imagining how on earth someone whose dp shows beauty, endowedness and adorable wont gets 1000 men kneeling on her feet and begging to be the "CHOSEN MAN" after your advert for the search for a man.
beauty does not get you the man you want. You can never tell what she wants actually. As far as I feel, I believe she wants a man who will understand her, give her attention, stay by her, make her laugh. Someone who is calm and at the same time a bit adventurous. She only needs one man who is honest
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
am a social media kind of person, online wen am thru with work just nairaland,and phone calls
so how do I get your contact or phone number. I'm usually not an active member here.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
aloeeverhealth:
beauty does not get you the man you want. You can never tell what she wants actually. As far as I feel, I believe she wants a man who will understand her, give her attention, stay by her, make her laugh. Someone who is calm and at the same time a bit adventurous. She only needs one man who is honest
@joliyp i cant remember you ever mentioning it here that you do have a mouthpiece or spokeperson.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

@joliyp i cant remember you ever mentioning it here that you do have a mouthpiece or spokeperson.
lol. Your comment got me laughing.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
aloeeverhealth:
lol. Your comment got me laughing.
K.

Just watch, i wanna collect joliyp from the grip of your fingers this moment. You better start begging me o.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

hmm...i think hes right
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

K.

Just watch, i wanna collect joliyp from the grip of your fingers this moment. You better start begging me o.
it's her choice whom she wanna be with.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
aloeeverhealth:
it's her choice whom she wanna be with.
Hehehehehe. Dnt fear bro, was just pulling your legs. You can have her if your heart wish for her and her's desire yours in return.

I am not yet ready to mingle.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
hmm...i think hes right
Was just been funky anyway. what do you think about him? i feel he suits you.
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 11:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Was just been funky anyway. what do you think about him? i feel he suits you.
lol,,...... maybe maybe not
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
lol,,...... maybe maybe not
Relationship just like life is a risk, so also giving someone with a diff background from yours is also a risk, but we both know it a risk worth taking because the happy end seem more better and sweeter than the 'falling by the way' on it way to a suppose happy end. I might be wrong, i also might be right same as you, but you wont know if he would become your mr right or another heartbreaker except you give him a chance. So i would advice you give him a chance.

And dont be discourage with negative things some ladies here would tell you about "nairaland guys". You know why?
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by joliyp(f): 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Relationship just like life is a risk, so also giving someone with a diff background from yours is also a risk, but we both know it a risk worth taking because the happy end seem more better and sweeter than the 'falling by the way' on it way to a suppose happy end. I might be wrong, i also might be right same as you, but you wont know if he would become your mr right or another heartbreaker except you give him a chance. So i would advice you give him a chance.

And dont be discourage with negative things some ladies here would tell you about "nairaland guys". You know why?
tnks alot guys could be funny atimes this minute you think you understand them next sec you are lost
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
joliyp:
tnks alot guys could be funny atimes this minute you think you understand them next sec you are lost
U re highly welcome. But i think i disagree with you on ur assertion of guys. most times it isnt the guys that seems to have changed, but rather its the imagination of a lady that thinks his man has changed when i reality he didnt change. I feel our priorities before going into a relationship also have alot of says of how and what our relationship would become. On your part as a girl, before entering a new relationship you must first kill the general mindset in you nd majority ladies that men re bad and cheaters and all they do is to break women's heart. Go into it with a free heart but with less expectations so that if the unwished nd unthinkable happens you wont be totally heartbroken but rather u would see yourself as a hero who tried her best to show her man true love.

I Wish You Well!
Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Smartguy001(m): 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
VaselineVirus:
how meny inshes can u handel

cus once anaconda xcape, u no fit cash am ooo undecided

Guy u r a complete idoit....i don laugh 4all 4rm chair wen I dey.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folowers But Not Making Moves by Smartguy001(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
joliyp:

Op am interested, follow me lemme send u PM.... wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / Behind Every Pretty Woman, There Is A Man Starring At Her Butt(photos) / See A Crazy Photo Of This Big Butt Girl Shared On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.