Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? (3457 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by winkmart: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Kaylexzy:

God forbid bad tin angry

Are u kidding me? Datz fvckery of d highest order!!! shocked

Its not my brother..Infact it happens to only teenagers that have not experienced sex and do not even have much sex thougts..Its a kind of hormonal surge due to high level of adrenaline pumping into your blood stream...infact, you wont even know it was coming until when it happened

It happened to me while i was 13...and i realise it happens to most people during examinations
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by judey1992(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2016
yeah.
happened to me in my year One, when we had a 3unit Chm113 test on a saturday. i was 30minutes late nd on reaching the ETF hall, i saw my mates and the feeling, i had was beyond my understanding cos i couldnt understand why it happened.

Thank God there was a second batch after which the contour line on my brown chinos was inexplicable.

that was my Orgasm out of fear.
#MOUAU_stress.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Kaylexzy(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2016
winkmart:

Its not my brother..Infact it happens to only teenagers that have not experienced sex and do not even have much sex thougts..Its a kind of hormonal surge due to high level of adrenaline pumping into your blood stream...infact, you wont even know it was coming until when it happened

It happened to me while i was 13...and i realise it happens to most people during examinations

Oh! Owkay

Haven't experienced it tho grin

But it will be totally embarrassing cry
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Oh! Owkay

Haven't experienced it tho grin

But it will be totally embarrassing cry
Happened to me too. Guess one has to be seated and under duress and not well sexed (especially teenage years)
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
lol..severally . The worst was when i was doing further maths in waec 2yrs bak.. D invigilators started screaming 5mins more and i had 2 more questions to attempt which i knew so well..mehn i got so nervous i had to rush meanwhile d stuff was gushin..lol my legs were shakin!
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by dangervu(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
twerky:
It happened to me anytime am playing video games
Honestly, u are right Op cool

What video game! Do you mean the vibration of the pad?
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by pillan(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
omg...I experienced it last week...got me wondering...ThankGod I'm not the only one
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by MrImole: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
pillan:
omg...I experienced it last week...got me wondering...ThankGod I'm not the only one

Seriously?
What were you doing then?
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
e
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Been long and I'm surprised by the open comments so far smiley
Yaay this is fun

Unfortunately or fortunately, I haven't jism myself that way before, but I get pressed and feel the cuums building up for discharge but they never get out
But in dreams, if I hear 1mint more Omg I'm done!

Lalasticlala baba have a look at this, lets have a weekend fun wink
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I concur
it happened to me on my defence day, all the Drs and profs were waiting for me as every1 has defendd and I was the only one remainin. I was in the market printing my work when the coordinators call came in telling me I have only 5mins to appear before the panel else ill hav to do it next year
omo ! I was running to my dept and the moment I climbd the staircase, my legs started shakin and lo ! the heavenly feeling came and left in about 90secs, wow it felt sooo goood down there and I wondered what was that.y? COS AM A VIRGIN
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by MrImole: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Seun lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Wow, this is actually a thing?
My face while reading this entire thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Experienced The Para-normal? / 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs / See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.