Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living (3439 Views)

Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter / Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
The lady in the pictures below is resident in my street with her family. We attend the same church.

Her courage is the envy of many other ladies. She recently floated a poultry farm with 200 birds capacity, and even employed 2 locals that work there while she attends school.

Ladies, stop lazing around and following men. Y'all should borrow a leaf from this hard-working girl who roasts corn during raining seasons, and does other businesses like, storage of: Ogbono, Egusi(melon), red palm oil, honey, etc.

She ain't shy engaging in all the aforementioned for a living.

Currently, she sponsors herself through the university from the proceeds that comes from her hustles.

If she can do it, you too can. Stop being dependent on men; they will destroy you.

Ladies, stop over demanding from you boyfriends, they ain't your ATM. Like I said it earlier, borrow a leaf from this 21yr old 2nd year university undergraduate.

She is quite beautiful, but ain't conceited by the ego of her beauty.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by 14teenK: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
That last pic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by benzene00: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Her pix when wearing weavon(wig).

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by dollyjoy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
what is the essence of this undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by rawpadgin(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
& so what
do u know what i do for a living?

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by newyorks(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
life has many paths,she just choose hers and its working for her others choose theirs too.some will make it through hard labour while some with little or no effort i.e "favor".

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Omotayor123(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
The last pix shocked shocked
well I just feel like eating Roasted corntongue
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by kiddoiLL(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP be using style to show us his babe....how come u take get all dis close range pics..and even d last one way she lie down...i dey suspect u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by DozieInc(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP using style to flaunt his bae. So where is the picture of the poultry

6 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Splinz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
So what has beauty got to do with labour? Did they say that roasting corn was reserved only to those that are ugly? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
God bless
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
kiddoiLL:
OP be using style to show us his babe....how come u take get all dis close range pics..and even d last one way she lie down...i dey suspect u
Actually, she is not my babe; she is my facebook friend. So, I felt like sharing this so as to remind the lazy ass of ladies out there to sit up, and stop following men up and down.
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Tapout(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
DozieInc:
OP using style to flaunt his bae. So where is the picture of the poultry
correction, she is not my bae. Just a facebook friend; and, we live in the same street.

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by kiddoiLL(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davindal:
Actually, she is not my babe; she is my facebook friend. So, I felt like sharing this so as to remind the lazy ass of ladies out there to sit up, and stop following men up and down.
ok o...promoter

4 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
what is the essence of this undecided
To make oloshos or intending oloshos like you think twice. There is dignity in labour; stop opening your legs anyhow for cats and dogs that call themselves boyfriends or clients for money; walk your lazy ass up and earn a living legitimately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
smithsydny:
God bless
Amen oo!
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Tapout(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
jenigurl:

i was thinking the same thing grin

shey na ur cartel... #Slay gang
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Tapout(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davindal:
Guy, na only this one(pic) you see? Nawa you oo.

to be frank... Yes o, I don't know if it's due to bad network. Na after I comment I come see the other pictures..... I for edit my post but the version on nairaland wey I dey operate with no get modify option cry
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
rawpadgin:
& so what

do u know what i do for a living?
Fake lifestyle and forming what you ain't will definitely end your life(kill you). Stop stealing armed robber.
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
The last pix shocked shocked

well I just feel like eating Roasted corntongue
youre beautiful! We'd have wonderful kids together if we come together as one...
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by rawpadgin(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Davindal:
Fake lifestyle and forming what you ain't will definitely end your life(kill you). Stop stealing armed robber.
ur stupidity knows no bounds

for ur info, i make legitimate money

& for calling me an armed robber, the real armed robbers will locate u & end ur miserable life.

u just infuriate my anger honestly

I feel like teaching u the lesson of ur unfruitful life so u know u don't insult people on social media

2 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
youre beautiful! We'd have wonderful kids together if we come together as one...
picture
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Davindal(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
rawpadgin:

& for calling me an armed robber, the real armed robbers will locate u & end ur miserable life.

I feel like teaching u the lesson of ur unfruitful life so u know u don't insult people on social media
Armed robber! God will punish you for robbing ppl off their belongings in whatever guise. And if you don't leave the way of gangsters, I promise, hot bullet will surely rip through your empty skull. Idiot
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Omotayor123:
picture
cant post it here dear, perhaps we can talk more via whatsapp if I drop u my contact? Do u receive pms
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Durentmoney: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Davindal:
To make oloshos or intending oloshos like you to think twice. There is dignity in labour; stop opening your legs anyhow for cats and dogs that call themselves boyfriends or clients for money; walk your lazy ass up and earn a living legitimately.
you said it all bro. Nice one

1 Like

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Durentmoney: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

lol. See finishing. Easy na. If u no be yahoo boy u would hav just ignored him
Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by pennytrate: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2017
♣ • → the last photo makes me wonder what else she might be selling, that was left out•

or what she intend to sell in the nearest future
°°

2 Likes

Re: See What This Pretty Young Girl Does For A Living by Tazdroid(m): 4:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm, the last pic sha

One leg up

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Slay Queens" Are The Most Useless Individuals Ever / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.