Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ (21697 Views)

Man Dies In LUTH As Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by Senorita123(f): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
NAwa o
Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by VocalWalls: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
lovinam:
Oga, quick question. Do you have children? If you do then I'm shocked.
If a child walks away from the church building to the gen house, its clearly their fault. Children are handed over to sunday school teachers before their parents go to adult service. Except its not the case in your church. You said we didn't hin deep before accusing the school. Hmmmmmmm. I still maintain it is wrong for a school to havve acid/ caustic soda left carelessly. They should have opted for hommemade scouring powder using egg shells etc. They were negligent and should handle the medical bills.

Please let's not argue further.

At the bolded, it's not same in my church. So I hope you can deduct from this that various factors should be considered before throwing blames.

About having caustic soda lurking around, I agree with you, as I've earlier stated in a previous comment.

The thing is, no one wanted to consider the factors that led to the incident, it's wrong to jump into conclusion just like that. Everyone just went on to blame the school, ever without further facts.

What's the difference? I blamed them after I had seen other facts, that's the difference between our standing points.

Whatever you want to say nex... I agree. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by lovinam: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Please let's not argue further.

At the bolded, it's not same in my church. So I hope you can deduct from this that various factors should be considered before throwing blames.

About having caustic soda lurking around, I agree with you, as I've earlier stated in a previous comment.

The thing is, no one wanted to consider the factors that led to the incident, it's wrong to jump into conclusion just like that. Everyone just went on to blame the school, ever without further facts.

What's the difference? I blamed them after I had seen other facts, that's the difference between our standing points.

Whatever you want to say nex... I agree. grin
ROTFL @Whatever you want to say nex... I agree. I usually don't go back and forth on NL but I'm totally bored today!
May God give us wisdom to train our children right. Have a peaceful night rest.
Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by VocalWalls: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
lovinam:
ROTFL @Whatever you want to say nex... I agree. I usually don't go back and forth on NL but I'm totally bored today!
May God give us wisdom to train our children right. Have a peaceful night rest.

Amen Sir.
Peaceful night to you too.
Re: ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ by ify2nyce(f): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
crymust be tetraoxosulphate(vi) very dangerous acid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.