Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 (5904 Views)

Guys , Come Inside... Is This 3 Or 4inches? / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Feb 29, 2016
kingsilly:

Hector I be think say you Dey ginger firstlking for another thread of his.. Hmmmmmm
lol d guy dey dull
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by kingsilly(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lol d guy dey dull

I notice, the guy Dey shy unnecessarily..
Ride on grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by topkuma(m): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
no 3
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by skywalker240(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
none
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by nerdfrost(m): 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
samted:
I know the no. 3 girl grin grin
. We all dø on IG cheesy she no wan ff back angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by joliyp(f): 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
firstking01:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2016
nerdfrost:
. We all dø on IG cheesy she no wan ff back angry angry

lmao. not IG ma nigga....but good luck with the follow back request.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
joliyp:
said you should flash me nawundecided??
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by joliyp(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
count the number of dots to get the last digit
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by iamdynamite(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2016
no 3,omo yen fine pa
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
Dude, get busy and leave women alone. When you start making it, they'll come asking after you.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2016
DeeTus:
Dude, get busy and leave women alone. When you start making it, they'll come asking after you.
this slogan on nairaland is rubbish...do i really need to be rich before i fall inloveundecided...ok, whatever happens to her climbing the mountain with me so that when i eventually get to the top we would both enjoy it together huhundecided...dude, if your father had this mentality he wnt marry the woman that bare you into this world...change this mindset it's wrong....there's a girl who can break the isle with you even in this your present state provided you have a dream and vission cool...

Adios cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
joliyp:
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
DeeTus:
This is Just The Logic...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
this slogan on nairaland is rubbish...do i really need to be rich before i fall inloveundecided...ok, whatever happens to her climbing the mountain with me so that when i eventually get to the top we would both enjoy it together huhundecided...dude, if your father had this mentality he wnt marry the woman that bare you into this world...change this mindset it's wrong....there's a girl who can break the isle with you even in this your present state provided you have a dream and vission cool...

Adios cool

Hmmm, you gat some points too
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Hmmm, you gat some points too
mucha graciascheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2016
joliyp:
didn't goundecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by kingsilly(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:
didn't goundecided

You look clueless bro, she probably flashed with that number, you are to know from your call list not us, you don't expect her to drop her number here

Smh

Cutehector come and see grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2016
kingsilly:

You look clueless bro, she probably flashed with that number, you are to know from your call list not us, you don't expect her to drop her number here

Smh

ofcourse i never expected her to drop her numb hereundecided...she na ma bae, she nofit play pranks with me nagrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2016
firstking01:

Adios cool

A Nairaland girl climb mountain with you? Hehe...Dude, stop deceiving yourself. What these girls say online is totally different from offline. Again, do not deceive yourself.

Do you know that the same girl acting awkwardly to give you her digits could easily give her number to another dude? Lol.

Women, these days, don't want to suffer. They want to enjoy life. Forget about the pretending attitude they exhibit here.

My dad is not poor when he married my mom.

I am not asking you to get rich but at least get busy, project yourself well and these girls will come looking for you and you can pick the one you want.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by firstking01(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2016
DeeTus:
A Nairaland girl climb mountain with you? Hehe...Dude, stop deceiving yourself. What these say online is totally different from offline. Again, do not deceive yourself.

Do you know that the same girl acting awkwardly to give you her digits could easily give her number to another dude? Lol.

Women, these days, don't want to suffer. They want to enjoy life. Forget about the pretending attitude they exhibit here.

My dad is not poor when he married my mom.

I am not asking you to get rich but at least get busy, project yourself well and these girls will come looking for you and you can pick the one you want.
i'm sure your mum never married your dad cosof his money, so, stop painting all girls the same cos i know your sisters ain't goldiggers either...pray for God to order your steps to the right girlsundecided...there are some girls you'd meet and your orientation about this your believe will change...if i have to be rich before i find a good girl, then let me remain single with my riches...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
kingsilly:

Smh

lol d guy is just slow.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful? 1,2,3,or 4 by EastanPower(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
joliyp:
pick anyone of your choice

3 is the most beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell / Checkout The Woman With The BIGGEST Pair Of BOOBS In The World*pics* / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.